Language switch in France, when will happen?

guest   Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 pm GMT
the institut du monde Arabe is a must in Paris. Many interesting various exhibitions, good library, and very good libanese restaurant.

I regulary go there for exihitions, like recently the ones about Phenicians, Napoleon campain in egypt...
chachou   Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 pm GMT
vive les blédards et les zimigri !
Nico   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:39 am GMT
I am french person without any north african origins. And i don't see where there is a problem. A land is not a property, it is a country where everybody can feel free to come. What is the matter if arabic will be spoken in 50 years more than french. It is juyst an other language. It does not matter.
Guest   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:32 am GMT
Por supuesto que la tierra tiene propietario. El ser humano es un animal territorial, y eso no puede ignorarlo la propaganda progresista.
Visitor   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:23 pm GMT
Nico, you're a dung beetle.
Tuneco   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:27 pm GMT
Surely French (Parisiian) language will be predominant in Castilia soon!
Visitor   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 pm GMT
I doubt, Hindi is pretty strong in the whole Spain.
Nostradamus   Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:18 pm GMT
In the future, when French language will vanish from France, will become a new reconquista.

West Occitania will be part of Catalonia. Alsace, Lorenne and Île-de-France will become part of Germany. Normandie and Bretagne will return to England and Corsica, Provence, Nissart, Lyon area and Savoy will be Italian.

French muslims will return in Africa.
Fren muslim   Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:21 pm GMT
Were are happy in France.
Guest   Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:53 pm GMT
Morocco,Tunisia and Algeria are not French speaking countries. The vernacular language is Arabic (and Berber too). French isn't even an official language.
Bel   Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:24 pm GMT
"I am french person without any north african origins. And i don't see where there is a problem. A land is not a property, it is a country where everybody can feel free to come. What is the matter if arabic will be spoken in 50 years more than french. It is juyst an other language. It does not matter. "

You ought to become an EU politician, you have the correct attitude for it.
putocracia   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:11 pm GMT
Si quieres ser un buen europolítico debes seguir estas premisas:

El Islam es bueno.

Los inmigrantes nos enriquecen y hay que dejar pasar a todos, mientras más mejor.

Hay que quitar soberanía a los países para que Alemania decida por ellos.

Hay que evitar el proteccionismo para que la industria de tu país desaparezca en beneficio de la de Alemania o Francia .

EEUU es malo pero le pedimos que nos defienda cuando hay problemas.

Los países no pueden tener déficit elevado salvo Alemania o Francia.
Nico   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 pm GMT
Bel, Visitor, Guest,

I am french and i don't give a damn shit about what language will be spoken in France and yes i am european because i was born there. France is in Europe, right? I don't see where is the problem about the fact there are some muslims in France. And nobody asks you to come in France. Nothing to see with propaganda. I was born in France, if i was born in Germany i would be german, in Spain, i would Spanish. It does not mean i must think like you, this is where the propaganda is, you are just human ( a little bet stupid i have to admit). But i don''t see where is the propaganda about the fact i don't care who is working, living or having a french nationality.

Islamism, catholicism? so?
Ares   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:43 pm GMT
>>I am french...
Good to know.
>>i don't give a damn shit about what language will be spoken in France...
Then you aren't french. Perhaps you are jew or gypsy. Or worse - you are nothing.
>>and yes i am european because i was born there.
No, you are nothing.
>>France is in Europe, right?
Geographically, yes.
>>I don't see where is the problem about the fact there are some muslims in France.
A true French would see where the problem is.
>>Nothing to see with propaganda.
You are the one with propaganda.
>>I was born in France, if i was born in Germany i would be german, in Spain, i would Spanish.
You confuse citizenship with ethnicity.
>>It does not mean i must think like you...
OK.
>>this is where the propaganda is, you are just human ( a little bet stupid i have to admit).
Your propaganda,yes. And a little bit stupid you seem for being so brainwashed. "You are just human" ?? Well, I'm not human at all, I'm an alien so I don't have to conform to your stupid "propaganda". Now perhaps you will say "We all bled red" ?
Don't you know the earthworm also bleed red? Go get a weapon and kill yourself for you are a waste of oxygen!
Blank   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 am GMT
"Morocco,Tunisia and Algeria are not French speaking countries. The vernacular language is Arabic (and Berber too). French isn't even an official language."

This is right. In those countries the authorities are trying to ban French, but in vain. French in gaining ground year after year, any educated person with a degree uses French much more than Standard or dialectal Arabic.

If Arabic can't prevent French to extend in North Africa, no way three to four million Muslims from North Africa will ever have any influence in France (furthermore, the majority of their fathers spoke non mutually intelligible Berberic dialects when they came to France).

Spanish fanatics should better worry about how fast Castilian is disappearing from Catalonia.