Imagine if Spain would join to Portugal

charlito   Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 pm GMT
mmhhh I'm so proud of that heritage! Spaniards and Portuguese butchered entire populations and suck the blood of those countries for centuries...so proud you have to be
vete a la mierda   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 pm GMT
salvo en Brasil que hay más negros, pero podrían ser reubicados en Venezuela.

Qué racista eres! Me das asco! Gilipollas!
IU   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm GMT
leí una vez en Lisboa esto:

If you wanna shout, go to Spain!

maravilloso! :)
Guest   Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm GMT
Los portugueses hablan inglés? Se lo habrán enseñado sus parientes los monos de Gibraltar.
portuguese   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 pm GMT
Portuguese are too manly and proper to want to join Spain, which is the communist Gay PC Paradise of Europe.
Guest   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:29 pm GMT
So Portuguese women are manly too.
lol   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:39 am GMT
lol
BB   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm GMT
Portuguese are too manly and proper to want to join Spain, which is the communist Gay PC Paradise of Europe.

It's an euphemism to indicate Portugal as an underdeveloped country with an immoble, anachronistic and backward culture?
Encolerizado   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 pm GMT
<<It's an euphemism to indicate Portugal as an underdeveloped country with an immoble, anachronistic and backward culture? >>

No. It's reality. I hate this shit which is happening in Spain, it is disgusting. Gays everywhere and communists taking over everything! God save us, what have we done to the Spain of Franco???
hm..   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 pm GMT
@ rep
You mean:
Flanders to the Netherlands like it was before 1830.

I don't care about Wallonia, maybe it's the poorest region in western europe, simply because they're Francophones and don't want to speak any other language. Also they like to profit from Flanders.
Guest   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 pm GMT
No. It's reality. I hate this shit which is happening in Spain, it is disgusting. Gays everywhere and communists taking over everything! God save us, what have we done to the Spain of Franco???

Communists ? What are you talking about? You are stupid man. Portugal is the only country that is poor like some ex-communist countries in Eastern Europe.
12345   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 pm GMT
«
No. It's reality. I hate this shit which is happening in Spain, it is disgusting. Gays everywhere and communists taking over everything! God save us, what have we done to the Spain of Franco??? »

I wonder why you care about gays. You don't have to look at them, and leave them like how they are. Oh, for the record, God doesn't exist.
Franco was an idiot.
Lik   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 pm GMT
what have we done to the Spain of Franco???

fortunately it disappeared and finally Spain from the bottom of Europe have made giant steps.
Say thanks to "communists" if Spain almost reached the other EU countries
Xuxa   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm GMT
<<I don't think so, lots of Portuguese dislike Spain and Spanish....Most of them are rather nationalist>>

Of course, the portuguese have an inferiority complex.
kij   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 am GMT
Portugal is better than Spain. Spaniards talk loud and fast