Latin America: Portuguese or Spanish?

Carioca da Gema   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 am GMT
Ren   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am GMT
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 am GMT
Those are gipsies. Gipsies are suposed to live that way and they like it.
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 am GMT
En 2004, Río de Janeiro tenía en su territorio 750 favelas, que representaban un área total de 42,89 km². Durante los cinco años anteriores, el área de ocupación de asentamientos informales creció en un 3,5%.

De acuerdo con esa misma fuente, en el período 1999/2004 hubo 356 favelas que mostraron un crecimiento de área (un 47,47%), 351 favelas que no alteraron la superficie ocupada (46,80%) y 43 que mostraron algún porcentaje de reducción (5,73%) debido al trabajo de organismos oficiales para mejorar la calidad de vida de los pobladores.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favelas_de_R%C3%ADo_de_Janeiro
Bandeirante Mata-Castelha   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 pm GMT
Rio de Janeiro - 2016 - em Português ! Madrid perdeu as olimpíadas tal como perderam as terras d'além Tordesilhas !!!
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 pm GMT
Rio de Favelas 2016.
Baldewin   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm GMT
How dare they compare Rio with Barcelona? You better compare it with Tiranë in Albania, THAT would be more accurate.
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm GMT
I guess that hunger and glue sniffing do not allow them to think clearly.
Guest1   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 pm GMT
Why the spaniards feel pride of catalonia or galicia?
What a brazen people!
Every time we must speak about spain they say:spain is rich,see catalonia for example,or the blonde galicians.

But actually nor galicians nor catalonians dont give a fuck for these bastards.
u do not feel shame?
of being proud of someone who rejects u?

spaniards being proud of catalonia or galicia is like one black that go to german and feels superior to those of african countries.
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 pm GMT
I think that you are a stupid Portuguese who is jealous of Spain. You stink from miles away. It's a disgusting rotten bacalhau odour. Why do you talk about Catalonia if you have no idea? The only rejected ones are the Portuguese. In Spain Portugal is synonymous with poverty and women with moustache and not shaved armpits.

Why am I proud of Barcelona? Well, basically because I live here .
And no, Galicia is nothing special. I don't get where did you get that idea from. They are not either more blond nor richer than the rest of Spaniards. In fact Galicia and Andalusia are the poorest zones.
Travesso   Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:58 pm GMT
OMG Barcelona is such a HUGE city:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/BCN02.jpg

1,7 million habitants... u can see where the city ends. -.-
I am sleepy now only by seeing a city as that in the photo.
This is more like a farm.
These guys have mcdonalds or some mall?
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:01 pm GMT
That photo shows just one part of the city. You can also take a photo of a building and say the city is only that building. Paris proper has two millions, so it's not much bigger.
Marinheiro   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:09 pm GMT
Barcelona is the capital of a failed National State. Remember 1640 when you Castilians were beaten. Foi surrado amiguinho, ontem, hoje e sempre ! Vai cantar de galo para a ralé galega, basca e catalã. Em Portugal lembrem-se de Aljubarrota e no Brasil lembrem-se dos Bandeirantes que surraram os espanhóis para fora de metade da América do Sul !
Travesso   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 pm GMT
Yes but paris metro have 11,17 million + n thousand tourist.
Also,paris's roads have asphalt and we cant see one tree in the city.
So,paris is harm and never sleeps.I love Paris. ;)
Franco   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm GMT
So I was right, he is bacalhau eater. It is interesting that these people are so aware of their insignificance that when they badmouth Spain they do it disguised as Brazilians, Northern Europeans or people from anywhere else aside from ugly Portugal. Do you think you will get more credit that way? Believe me, your idiocy and irrational hatred against Spain is hard to hide. You will always be the little poor cousin of Spain, ALWAYS.