Google's audio translation for 4 most important languages

Invité   Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 am GMT
Google Translation has added audio translation for 4 most important languages: French, English, German, and Italian.

Try it!http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

This doesn't mean anything or is it an exception. I'm so sure you think the same.
-Sp-   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 am GMT
I wonder why there is no audio when a text is translated in Spanish? The reason Spanish belongs to lower echelon of languages, same level as Chinese, Hindi, and Swahili.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Harman   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 pm GMT
Next spanish chinese and other languages.
Franco   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm GMT
The French seem so happy when the Anglo companies give faccilities in their language. Instead of creating a French competitor to Google they can only hope Google or any other company takes the French language into consideration. Nothing to be proud of I would say. As for that audio translation that only exists in French I could not find it.
@Franco   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:53 pm GMT
Creating a French "competitor" for Google is the stupidest idea I've heard today. Think for a second.
Franco   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm GMT
Why is it stupid? Can only the Americans create IT companies?
USA GLORY   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm GMT
The measure of the superiority of Americans over the French is that the Americans create Google and the French create competitors for Google. Why do we always have to be the first? Why don't the frogs come up with their own idea?
Invité   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 am GMT
<< The French seem so happy when the Anglo companies give faccilities in their language. Instead of creating a French competitor to Google they can only hope Google or any other company takes the French language into consideration. Nothing to be proud of I would say. As for that audio translation that only exists in French I could not find it. >>

You couldn't find because your stupid lameduck.

<< The measure of the superiority of Americans over the French is that the Americans create Google and the French create competitors for Google. Why do we always have to be the first? Why don't the frogs come up with their own idea? >>

Google wasn't created by the Americans but by the Germans FYI.

HISPANICS, WILL YOU STOP SOURGRAPING IF YOUR LANGUAGE IS NOT PRIORITIZED. IN THIS CASE, IT PROVES WHICH LANGUAGES ARE MORE USEFUL AND IMPORTANT.
Franco   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 pm GMT
That link only offers a text translator . Audio translation is still being development by Google and the first languages will be English and Spanish. Google programmers in California use Spanish in this project because it is much more spoken there than French.
Franck   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:36 am GMT
<< That link only offers a text translator . Audio translation is still being development by Google and the first languages will be English and Spanish. Google programmers in California use Spanish in this project because it is much more spoken there than French. >>

Concede, Franco! Why don't you set it in English to French and after clicking the "Translate" button, the translation appears and you'll see a loudspeaker icon at the left side of the translation. Click it STUPID!
Franco   Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 am GMT
Spanish is far superior to be on the same level as English, German, Italian, and even French. That is why Google audio translator hasn't included Spanish, the best language in the world.
Franco   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 am GMT
<<Concede, Franco! Why don't you set it in English to French and after clicking the "Translate" button, the translation appears and you'll see a loudspeaker icon at the left side of the translation. Click it STUPID!

>>

Are you kidding us? That is no real-time audio translation but voice synthesizer. Once you translate any text from one language to another Google shows up that loudspeaker icon to see how it is pronounced in the target language and it is available even in Haitian, you French dumb. Stop cheating, Google does not care the French market because most of French speaking people live in Africa and they are poor.
Penetra   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 am GMT
Stupid, you must be a French caveman if you find voice synthesizers astounding technology. LOL, he thinks that is Anglo magic and feels gifted because it works with the French language too. Poor soul.
Penetre   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 am GMT
<< Stupid, you must be a French caveman if you find voice synthesizers astounding technology. LOL, he thinks that is Anglo magic and feels gifted because it works with the French language too. Poor soul. >>

You, idiot Hispanic disguising as Brazilian, you're here again because you want to post your non-sense, baseless, and stupid comment just like you.

Something's really spinning inside your head.

Listen, why don't just savor the taste of your peanut butter!
Pentre   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:41 am GMT
<< Stupid, you must be a French caveman if you find voice synthesizers astounding technology. LOL, he thinks that is Anglo magic and feels gifted because it works with the French language too. Poor soul. >>

Stupid, cro-magnon! yes voice synthesizer is outstanding to because only English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Scandinavian, speakers and even Portuguese and Chinese speakers and Indians have the technology to develop that but Hispanics don't have so just savor the taste of your peanut butter.