The car needs cleaned.

Enrico   Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 am GMT
Ahem... wrong but not wrong (which is it?) and ignorant about what? That's a clumsy accusation to make but to be expected, coming from someone arrogant. I made no comment (except for those little snickers) on the weird structure that is non-existent in my dialect. I was just taking the piss and it worked!

Common sense? You'll find opinions will vary too much on the issue to find commonality.

For what it's worth, I just accept that rules regarding spoken language aren't set in stone and that exceptions are a part of its ruleless evolution. There's no such thing as "true" English; there are lots of guidelines but you can't make rules for everything and everyone. Your "conclusive agreement" reeks of undeserved haughtiness.

PS. You hate spam but are full of "it".

PPS. What's Chief Cochise done to you Yanks this time... roll over or something?
Andrew   Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:42 pm GMT
Just where do you think the phrase "common sense" came from? Do you think that is improperly constructed due to the fact that in todays world it seems impossible? I see now. You wish to divide us all! To make between the American people no commonality whatsoever! I jest.

I know this is not your motivation. Your continuous and relentlessly beligerent attacks against what you can't accept will not draw my attention nor change the direction of this conversation. The subject we are speaking of is "Are helping verbs necassary or not?". Obviously, being they are an integral part of the English language, they are necassary.

But, being there is only a general guideline, I suppose I could just go around saying, "Hi. How was you in day?" or, "Here get over. I just did to find to your people a grape sour." Because that is proper phraseology in other languages, so it could be in ours too! Yay! Spanglish exists!

So, idiot, which is what you have lowered yourself to in my mind, acting as an adolescent female. I see you are one who believes in the ever preached yet non-existent relative truth, while the ever present absolute truth in this life includes: Law, Morals, Justice, Honor, Honesty, Integrity, Perseverence, Self-Control, Indomitable Spirit and my most treasured value, Freedom.

If you wish to argue my patriotism, which I can see would have been your next attack, tell me, "I not think you a patriot", because in your world I see that "exceptions are a part of *its ruleless evolution". The way this language is evolving, we will continue to lose our heritage, which is all I have been fighting against throughout the entirety of this discussion. Perhaps you are only fighting to prove a point. If so, then what is the point of continuing to disprove me?

There are many different spoken languages, all of which have a set of rules. English is one of those. Just because we have varrying rules throughout the world doesn't mean we can use another country's construction, which is what you are suggesting that we do.

Consistently, my friend, have you proven your self wrong through your own words and consistently you shall do so. You are wrong and desire to divide America, not conchisely, but sub-conchisely. However, now brought to conchise, you are no longer excused from ignorance, for proof of your mistake has been shown clearly to you. You must now choose either to continue in your pride and not admit your human mistake, or step down from your pedestal and take humbly some correction. Are you man enough to do that? (To borrow the colloquialism. Again.)

By your own ignorance you were wrong and are wrong. As I said above, it is not because you intentionally desired to be wrong, it is because of your ignorance. You were not conchisely aware of your mistake. Now you are. Change yourself.

Andrew
Enrrrrico   Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:03 am GMT
Haha, you're so neurotic. But I don't know what you're still going on about. I honestly don't care about about your petty patriotism or "The car needs cleaned.". I've just happened to hear a couple of Scots use a similar construction in their dialect but using the word "clean-uht", e.g. "the car needs clean-uht". I won't jeer at it anymore if it upsets you, I swear....................................... naht!!!

I couldn't be bothered reading the rest of your blah that perverses the course of justi... truth. As I skim it, I notice a lot of your usual, common blunders. By the way, what's a "conchise" (brought to conchise?), my insolent little man? A demonstration of your ignorance and "wrong and wrong" English? Change your English.
Enrrrrico   Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:12 am GMT
*perverses => perverts
(well, I did have you in mind)
Brandy   Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:53 pm GMT
Ok. Enough. I am Andrew! I know I had you all guessing! So, that's the truth. Will, Chan Li and Alyssa are also collaborative hoax's!

I know you think there are a couple of squabbling idiots on here, but actually, the entire argument between Enrico and Andrew was completely orchestrated by none other than me!

My real name is Andy Peterson and I live in Goodtown, USA, but you have no way of proving that do you?

Sorry to ruffle some feathers my friends. I did enjoy looking at this subject. Thankyou for your time.

Now some words from Enrico...
Enrico   Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:56 pm GMT
Insolent twerp. I do exsist! Idiot!!!

As you can see, a forum with no memberships and no true identification system is really faulty to no end. I can be anyone I want! That was the point behind the discussion that has transpired over the past two weeks.

God Bless all,
Andy
Brandy   Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:04 pm GMT
Who is that guy? He is trying to steal identity. I guess there isn't a identity on this site. Sorry.

And then chan li would say, "you is dumb! you think there no identity!"

And Allysa says, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! lol! Hi ya, every1!!! Stop ur fightin!

Enrico says, "Haha, you're so neurotic."

Andrew says, "Undoubtedly so, you have become ruthless to no end, impeding upon anothers identity. I was at odds with Enrico, now I am forced to collaborate with him, my sworn foe. Though I still think he's completely and illegitemately wrong."

Brandy replies, "The world is so mean! How could you trick me like that? I can't believe you! You are an ugly person inside!"

With regards, all,

Andy
Dick   Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:08 pm GMT
Whoa! This has been interesting to read the last few pages! Now it all makes sense. Ha ha! Good joke!

Dick Van Dyke
Enrico   Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 pm GMT
Ha. I don't need to prove that I exist. I have nothing to prove to you. What you have done borders on fraud and will not be dealt with lightly. You have been warned.

I'm sorry you had to resort to such a method to escape this conversation, andy-pansy. You are a freak.

Sincerely, Enrrrrico
brook cabo   Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:59 am GMT
what? the car needs cleandes is stupied. why are you so dum andey poop and enricocopastaderfun
Guest   Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:04 pm GMT
oH, DUMB!
Enrico   Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:02 pm GMT
You are so ridiculous and little minded, I have no words for your stupidity! Insolence comes to mind, but I fear that is too soft a jab. You are a fool. You are going to pay for your idiocrocy. And all your common blunders and idioms will not go unmentioned in my stupidest idiots hall of fame record.

You are far beyond help, or even the thought of this.

You have gone beyond and will not return.

Good luck all!

The Dark Man, Mysterio

Hidden behind a cloud of poisonous fog...
andre   Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:45 am GMT
Having fun talking to yourself?
Guest   Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:12 am GMT
lmlll,,,,...m k, m,........................
Lost for words   Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:48 am GMT
I'm..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................