French vs German vs Spanish? Difficulty & Usefulness?

Gallophile   Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:58 am GMT
pyaarxto Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 pm GMT

You're the one one who is childish. You really lack maturity because you're not living iun reality but virtual reality. Just for this thing you're fuming mad. You're being objective. Maybe you're not really Indian from India but Inca Indian because how could you be a native of Bombay if your a native Hindi speaking? For your infomation Marathi is the language of Bombay.

Imagine: "Personne ne peut pas m'arreter!!!". You don't speak French do you? As I what I said to your alter ego From Spain. Don't just focus on the core country of the language where it's spoken and standard written form. You're not knowlegeable.

"I sometimes worry about you gallophile. Stop defending French. Spanish has already taken its place a long time ago. And it will continue with English. Is something the matter with that? I don't think so. "

Me too I'm so wooried about you. you keep on imposing Spanish when there's so little things to learn from Spanish speaking world.

I suspect that you and From Spain are one in the same person. You're such a great pretender.

Go on! Keep omn living in "virtual reality"! Sapnsih has not replaced French and it will never become 2nd most important language in the world.
From Spain   Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:56 am GMT
Dear Gallophile
I frankly believe there is something wrong with you. I imagine the moderator could check we are all in different times. Anyway, as I said "que será, será" "what will be, will be". Only time will tell.

I've reached the conclusion it's absolutely useless arguing with you. You, of course, know who we are and were we are from. We are liars just because we don't think like you. Who are you to tell us where we are from?

We know nothing about you except that you are the greatest frenchyfile on Earth.
Johnaeus   Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:06 am GMT
"Personne ne peut pas m'arreter!!!" What the f**k is that? If you don't know a language just don't use it. It's as simple as that.

The correct form is: "Personne ne peut m'arreter!!!"

It is like in English, you cannot have two negations, one after another:

You say: "Nobody can stop me" and not "Nobody cannot stop me".
Gallophile   Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:35 am GMT
To From Spain:

So what's wrong with that if we're in different time? Are you going to make a big fuss out of it.

I told you this is just a forum. We have to be objective here there's nothing personal about this. So why you did get piqued and get mad?

I'm sorry if I used the term "no me jodes" that was indeed deregatory.

In the first place you and you're friends or your alter ego called me stupid, idiot and so on. Why can't you take the arguments in an objective way?

Even though you called me "The greatest frenchyfile on earth" and really hurting I have to take it lightly.

Well you can go back to our previous messages that we posted and you would who was the first one(s) who included deregatory remarks.

I'm so sorry if I replied as if I was contradiciting you. But please next time stop using different pseudonyms so that whenever you can't go on with discussion, you would post messsages using other names as if they're (forgive if I'm wrong) distinct from you just to make it appear that the're is something wrong with the person with whom you are having a discussion and ended up in arguments and resentment because you took this personally.

Again I'm not interested on knowing who you are because this isn't the right place of knowing each other. If you want you could post information about your personal life, what you do in life, how much do you earn, about your friends life..... It's up to you I fully respect you for that and you are the carrier of your life and please do the same thing on me. I know what's inside your mind. Is that the reason why you were able to say there's something wrong with me it's because I refuse to reveal information about myself?

I didn't say you're liars. All I said was you pretend so much that you came from this place when the way you post messages it shows that you think differently from the inhabitants of the so called place where you came from. Again it shows that you misunderstood or you interpreted my messages in a wrong way.

By the way, what made you conclude that there's something wrong with me? You know if you go to other thread you could read messages far more worst than what i posted. I was just presenting my arguments in a sensible and reasonable way.

Happy surfing and browsing and good ridance and I hope I'll never hear from you again.
Gallophile   Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:41 am GMT
"From Spain Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:31 am GMT

Oh là-là les français! They multyply French speakers like Our Lord the loaves of bread and they, of course, write beautitiful French whether they are understood or not. In Africa they assume the "demographic explosion" will bring about hundreds of millions of new French speakers. Frankly! Chapeau! France will be empty because they will all be French teachers all over the demographically exploded world!

Then they will all get into North and South America, Asia, Australia and the Pacific, the rest of Europe and Greendland (easier to settle than the Moon for so many new French speakers) and everybody will speak the only language which gives you culture and grandeur. French.

The president of the year 2100 will not be called Mr. Bush but rather something like Mr. Bousquet.

Our friend says without blushing, I assume: "tu t'étonnerais de voir l'espagnol, bla, bla bla."

¡Pues, empieza a asombrar-te! It's time to begin.

Why is it 4 million French students from France are studying Spanish in France whilst French is already almost extinct in secondary education in Spain?

We all learn English, of course, our mother tongues other than Spanish (Catalan, Galician, Basque) and we already have a world language of our own: "Spanish".

Some, of course, decide to learn a fourth language, not always French by the way."

This is your messages that you posted from "The next International Language" thread. It's full of nasty and deregatory remarks and as if you were provoking.

You see when you yourself do it.
Coolio   Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:46 pm GMT
In my school they r giving 2 language choices, Spanish and German,i wonder which one would be the most usefull for my life.
Gallophile   Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:03 am GMT
To pyaarxto AND/OR Johnaeus:

Please read my message that I posted last Jan 20, 2007 3:02 am GMT that has something to do with "Personne ne peut pas m'arreter!!!" and "Personne ne peut m'arreter!!!". It seems that you're having a hard time following a discussion when this is already written and a lot more easier to follow than a conversation. In a real conversation it's very likely that we can forget what we and the person whom we are having a conversation said or probably you're just too biased.

I intentionaly posted it the wrong way because there's an individual here who said that he/she is from India. I heard that people from India are very particular to logic. It's funny that pyaarxto thought that the error was syntatic when it was logical.

As for Johnaeus, it was too late to for you to give me a notice on my error. You must have read my message with a date on the secon paragraph of this message and you posted your reaction on Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:06 am GMT. Nice try but not enough.

Do you really know French? Because I noticed that that you wrote sentence with "arreter" instead "arrêter" with a circumflex on the first "e". It looks like that you're using Google translation to post messages here even in the language that you are endorsing. Do you really speak those languages.

You should be thankful to me because you learned something from me and that is "negation".
Gallophile   Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:37 am GMT
One thing more pyaarxto.

"No me jodes"??? It is "No me jodas".
¿Cachai? ??? It is: ¿Cachas?

Do you really know LatAm Spanish? You're in Peru as you said how come that you you insisted "No me jodas"?

As for your ¿Cachas?, it's really ¿Cachai?. Ask the Chileans.

Will you stop pretending that you're knowledgeable. Next you post messages here, make sure that you've done research thoroughly.
From Spain   Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:11 am GMT
In Spanish, whether from Spain or Peru it's "no me jodas".

Please don't teach us, natives, Spanish and concentrate on your bad French and improve your faltering English.

You're really a strange sort of bloke.
SMITH   Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:40 pm GMT
Well, if you need to choose it is important some important things:

- FRENCH: spoken by 130 million people. First language of 2 countries: Monaco and France.

-German: spoken by 130 million people. First language of 4 countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

-Spanish: spoken by 450 million people. First language of 25 countries: Spain, Mexico, New Mexico, Argentina, Andorra, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Belice, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Rep dominicana, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands.

And second-third language of other 20 countries: USA (45 million people), Canada, Morocco, Brasil, France, Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, Virgin islands, etc....
Coolio   Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:56 pm GMT
Which is the most useful language for me? Spanish or German. Can some one please tell me?
Gallophile   Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:56 am GMT
So you finally admitted that pyaarxto is your alter ego.

It seems that you hired a translator to post your message in English here. There's a big difference from your previous messages in English before which you used Google translator.

I know that you have experienced the same thing before using a different pseudonym because of the way you deliver your messages. It really hurt one's ego to tell you the truth. Criticizing, poking fun at petty errors, and belittling others really give you an ultimate thrill. Is that your aim why you enter into this forum?

You're "western irony" sounds more like a an "oriental allusion" to me.

This is not me but this is you. - "You're really a strange sort of bloke."
Gallophile   Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:10 am GMT
Enjoy talking with yourself! Nobody wants to discuss with you. Messages that you posted are non-sense that's why they no longer continue answering your message after they found out your real psyche.
From Spain   Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:40 am GMT
You're a sick, sick man. When I say "no me jodas" (meaning exactly "don't fuck me!" and you said it first not me nor my Peruvian anonymous friend) is the same in Spain and Peru it's because Spanish is the same language in Peru and Spain not because I live in both countries at the same time. Is it so difficult to understand? Are you slightly retarded?

You seem to enjoy answering my messages and I seem to enjoy making you suffer.

I hired a translator and paid for a forum? You're sick, man, sick.

My English is excellent because I've lived in Great Britain. I can assure you my French is also excellent for very much the same reason, meaning I also lived in France and I live in Catalonia, near the French border. I told you before and please try to make a special effort and understand.

If you don't want to discuss with me, don't do it! Learn Spanish, it'll do you a lot of good and keep up with your French and English.

Which is your native language? Is that a private question? Sorry mate!
From Mexico   Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:12 am GMT
Mr. from Spain,

I just wanted to thank you publicly for the hilarity that ensued your 'conversation' with Mr. 'I'm ashamed of my origins and native tongue'. None of your posts have been in vain, you have done an exemplary job of exposing the poor fool's narcissism and delusional world-view, and with such class.. truly sir, my sombrero's off to you. I just hope he gets to live a long-life so he gets to experience a fate worse than death (for him) as he bears witness to the explosive growth of Espan~ol and the inevitable and truly saddening decline of Francais (and, I suspect, the probable extinction of his native tongue, whatever it is).

Buenos dias!