Which language sounds the worst??

Greek Gyros   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:09 am GMT
I just don't get it. Why this guy jumped on Alba, while Alba has been so far pretty fair and smooth in his comments. I guess Palmer-inside is still looking for the real culprit of his ridiculous response.

Dear, lovely, slick and thick, creamy, dreamy, juicy, Palmerin!

I can't help by express my deepest gay love for your persona. You make me feel greek again. I thought that living in the States, I had already become someone else, but no...your smooth and erotic support for greek language and scary-dark-skinned-greeks' culture made me realize that I cannot be anything else but a gay greek...yes...a greek gay, with full heart and soul...I love you Palmerin. I apologise to the rest of you, but I love this bald man...yes...you, my greek salami...my greek gyros...my greek opah...opaah...I wanna Opaah you so much right now...oh...I love Greece and its people...I wanna make opaaah to them...

Will you be there too, my lonely pervert? I am waiting...we can talk greek too...you know...greek...wow...
Gay Gyros   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:16 am GMT
It's a joke dummy!
Informer   Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:56 am GMT
Greek Gyros+ Gay Gyros =Gay Alba

Since Alba came in this forum,he has been able to make one thing
RACIST JOKES AGAINST GREEKS,SLAVS

and INSULTS TO THE POLISH MODERATORS

Nothing lingual contribution

One Albanian had told him in albanian to change his name to insult more easily.
Alba   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:21 pm GMT
OMG that wasnt me!!!!!!!!! I actually have a fucking life!!!! geez and I wasnt making fuking racist jokes other people were I just found them funny. God! And what did I say agianst Slavs??? I dont hate slavs...just Serbs. lol j/k j/k wow you people are so sensitive!

how come nobody gets so upset when they make fun of Russians or Spanish people?

and lol gay Greek gyros hahaha thats still not me though sorry Im sure the moderators can check the IP adress (if they're sharp enough that is)
Alba   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:24 pm GMT
And I love how people keep calling me a "him" thats great though I can get more insults in that way. lol also, please stop stealing my name and writing shit as me, get a life!
Andrew   Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:06 pm GMT
Honestly I am not sure. Not a huge fan of the way Spanish sounds...but I still would like to learn it. I guess I am not a huge fan of certain American English accents.
JAVIER   Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:03 pm GMT
Hello good morning, I´m here by chance, my opinion about which language sounds the worst is all arabic languages, i think that his way of talk is like say words whitout order or sense, like they are singing or something, sometimes whispering, sometimes shouting and whitout relation whit the things they are saying. All of this whith all the respect and whitout aim of insult.

I like the answer of real alba in page 2, very funny and real. Not only because she/he puts a language or nationality better than other we should be angry, but laugh about what other nationalities or languages people thing about our language. accept because is a generally answer, who doesn,t think for example that "French sounds sophisticated?", people who doesn,t like frenchs. or see that funny "russian sounds like deranged lunatic enforced by paranoia.?", russians doesn,t think that of course.
JAVIER   Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:32 pm GMT
Ah, very funny too Guest in page 4
Guest   Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:15 pm GMT
mah! secondo me Javer (come molte altre persone) si lascia condizionare un pò dai (purtroppo) diffusi pregiudizi sulle popolazioni arabe....probabilmente mi sbaglio e in tal caso me ne scuso.....
Comunque l'arabo è una lingua particolare: nella forma parlata sembra essere una successione di lamenti e/o mugolii mentre nella forma scritta appare indecifrabile o almeno a me appare difficile da scrivere più che da leggere.....tuttavia penso che si tratti di una bella lingua e la bellezza risiede essenzialmente nella sua stranezza fonetica ma anche nell'utilizzo di questo particolare sistema di scrittura.
Non credo esista una lingua che possa essere definita brutta: le lingue hanno tutte un loro fascino e, onestamente, dato che nessuno al mondo conosce tutte le lingue parlate sul pianeta, credo che proprio nessuno sia in grado di giudicare perchè mancherebbe un oggettivo parametro di confronto (o per meglio dire una oggettiva serie di parametri di riferimento).
Nishiro   Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:30 am GMT
I think that french language is beautiful for both sexes. Also, I have met so many greek gay guys in my life...more than any other nationality. I don't know if this helps anyhow, but...what do I know? I am just a japanese bisexual...
Can it be genetic?   Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:42 am GMT
You know what? I know this is not part of this topic, but I have noticed too that there are so many greek gays out there. Is there anything genetic here? As we all know the notion of "gayness" and "lesbianism" started in Greece. So, I don't know man. What do you others think?
K. T.   Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:39 am GMT
What a hilarious topic! German spoken softly can actually be quite easy on the ears. Maybe it's HOW the prejudiced posters first encountered the "annoying language" Was it from a movie about World War II? Was a woman or a man speaking...I think Portuguese is beautiful, also Italian.

My languages:

English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese.

I'm learning Russian.

I'm not a linguist, btw.
Can it be genetic?__   Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 am GMT
Yes where is a human society,there is at least 5% homosexuality.

It started in Africa,as the first human motherland.The first historical texts refer to Middle East.

The difference with ancient Greece was that they were not hypocrites.
Orthodox   Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:08 am GMT
Yep, greeks kept their promises. They were, are, and will always be proud homosexuals. They are not hypocrites. They have no reason to hide the fact that most of their men are homosexuals. Their main export is ass and they are proud of their product. God bless them and their gay priests.
Unknown Author   Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:50 am GMT
Try listening to an Indian family speaking (Indians from INDIA)

All you'll hear is "tatatattatata tutu tatatatata tik tik tik"