French is not an international language!!!!!!

Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:22 pm GMT
<< According to several reports, there will be a change in hierarchy of languages. Chinese, English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, and Turkish will be the winners. French, of course, the looser. >>

According to my report, Spanish will be the real loser in the heirarchy of languages because it will be less important than Swahili, Hausa, Yoruba, Bambara, Hottento, Miao, Cantoinese, Mongolian, Tamil, Telugu, and Hiri Motu.
frenche   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:54 pm GMT
I live in Corsica. Is Corsica part of France or not? Hahaha. Even French Government says that French only relies on France. So if Frace declines, also French, according to French Government. Spanish instead can dissapear in Spain because of a nuclear bomb or something like that, and it is no problem because ,it will be spoken in America by more than 300 millions of people. Spanish is a more promising language and its future is not focused on Europe.
Spanique   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:02 pm GMT
Spanish is bound to disappear there too by disintergration into separate language neo-Spanish just like Latin, extreme poverty that will result in cannibalism, drugs, and of course AIDS that will wipe out the the Spanish speakers there.

If ever nuclear bombs dropped on Europe there's still Quebec, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, French Guiana, Tahiti and numerous other French possessions to seek refuge.
Spanique   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 pm GMT
You're not a corsican, you're Sam. The reason that you only came up that you're Corsican it's because we discovered your disguise again.

Sorry Sam, you must have gotten that idea from the message about the Catalans as being francophiles.

You've done that before by using the name of Jacques Chirac but your message using his name shows that it was indeed really you, liar.
frenche   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 pm GMT
This is what French Government says, not me: French relies uniquely on France. Do you knowabout that matter more than French Government? I congratulate you, you even could tell Sarkozy that if France dissapears , French future will be brilliant because it is still spoke in HAITI. He will laught more than when he was caught drunk.
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:14 pm GMT
If ever nuclear bombs dropped on Europe there's still Quebec, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, French Guiana, Tahiti and numerous other French possessions to seek refuge.

Yes and they would be very promptly to kick your froggy ass!!!!
Do you really think they host you?? AHAHAH!!!
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:17 pm GMT
Poor Sam. he does everything to cover his humiliation.

<< Yes and they would be very promptly to kick your froggy ass!!!!
Do you really think they host you?? AHAHAH!!! >>

Before you can do that I'm gonna swat your asshole, with a fly swatte, hispanic fly!
frenche   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:31 pm GMT
Even Napoleon never spoke French proficiently, he only learnt French when he was young to join the military academy in Paris. Did you know that? (retoric question)
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:31 am GMT
The Hispanic Fanatics have reached a new level of desperation. It's pretty hilarious what lengths they'll go to to lie about their language.

And no matter how big the Hispanic population grows in the United States, English will still be the primary language. English will take you anywhere in the U.S.A., Spanish will limit you to certain communities and jobs.
French guy   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:38 am GMT
French is the language of the cannibals in Africa

French is the international CANNIBALISM LANGUAGE
Franco   Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:54 am GMT
Obviousy, French is not an international language.
Clovis   Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:52 am GMT
<<18. French NATIVE: 67 million
2nd: 63 million
TOTAL: 130 million>>

In France we are 64,1 million (Métropole+DOM+TOM)...the rest of the French speakers are only 3 million (Belgium+Switzerland+Luxembourg+Quebec+Africa+....etc) ?
And the "2nd speakers" are a lot more than 63 million... ;-)
Guest   Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 pm GMT
Languages with most foreign language speakers:

1. English (500 million)
2. French (300 million)
3. Russian (150 million)
4. Arabic (100 million)
5. German (60 million)
6. Italian (50 million)
7. Japanese (40 million)
8. Chinese (35 million)
9. Hindi (30 million)
10. Portuguese (28 million)

Spanish is way behind these languages when it comes to speakers as foreign languages.
Jean Marie Lepen   Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:11 pm GMT
Despite I'm a extreme right nationalist frog, I must recognize Spanish is better than France.
Guest   Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm GMT
Here I have a HISPANIC FLY swatter and Insecticide.