Rhyme an memory

M56   Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:33 pm GMT
I've heard that mathematics texts in Ancient India were in rhyme. Does anyone here have information on such?
Guest   Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:02 pm GMT
Did you google or wikipedia?
Guest   Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:32 pm GMT
I wonder if Bridget or Pos has any information about this. Oh, wait. I'm sure they don't because they're the same person as you!
furrykef   Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:04 pm GMT
Sigh. Drop the whole "same person" thing. I don't care whether or not they might be the same person.
Guest   Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:28 pm GMT
<I wonder if Bridget or Pos has any information about this. Oh, wait. >

I think you'll find that you are doing more damage to this forum than any of those people could do. Stop trolling and get on with talking about English use - if you can. I agree with, furrykef, stop this boring distraction now.
same person   Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:57 pm GMT
<<Drop the whole "same person" thing.>>

Y?
M56   Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 pm GMT
The question was...

I've heard that mathematics texts in Ancient India were in rhyme. Does anyone here have information on such?
Guest   Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:38 pm GMT
Did you double check your name when you were writing your name on the box?
M56   Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:47 pm GMT
<Did you double check your name when you were writing your name on the box?>

The question was...

I've just recieved an answer from another forum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

Thread complete.
Guest   Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:54 pm GMT
I answered your question in my first post. :) now you got it.

<Did you google or wikipedia??
Guest   Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 am GMT
<I answered your question in my first post. :) now you got it.

<Did you google or wikipedia?? >

It was I who answered it, not you?
Guest   Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:28 am GMT
M56, come on man, you know the answer of your questions and sources , too.....I don't know your hidden agenda. Your questions don't teach a thing to normal language learners. Here is a rule of thumb:
Always search google or wikipedia before posting your question on the forum that way you'll learn much faster.
M56   Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:47 am GMT
<Always search google or wikipedia before posting your question on the forum that way you'll learn much faster. >

You seem to have all the answers, Guest. I'll try to follow you from now on, not.

<normal language learners>

How do you define that term? Who are they, what are their needs and what do we do with the ones who do not fall under that heading?
Guest   Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am GMT
<Always search google or wikipedia before posting your question on the forum that way you'll learn much faster. >

Are google and Wikipedia to be trusted?
Guest   Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:53 am GMT
Is Antimoon to be trusted?