Romanian, oldest european language - new developments

Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:32 am GMT
The Germans started inventing after they were civilised by the romans and not before because they lacked the most basic skills. And more importantly , if you kill millions of people these invents become worthless. It is better to not invent at all. About Spain in fact they were seen superior to the Germans because they won wars and the Germans did not. Why do you think Brussels never become part of The Netherlands? The Duth never won Spain in your homeland Flanders.
JLK   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:36 am GMT
"I have been to America, thank you very much, and I am thankfully no longer there.

And now let me ask, have you visited South America?"

Yes, one foot across the Rio Grande was my closest experience to hell on earth. Later on, I went to Colombia, Honduras and Argentina on relief missions. 3rd world all the way...

By the way, it is best not to initiate sentences with 'And'. We wouldn't want people to think you uncouth, would we?
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:40 am GMT
Thanks for the advice, JLK, but I prefer not to follow advice of a man who doesn't know the difference between 'then' and 'than'.

When I was in America I saw people begging on the roads, the same as in South America. And I saw slums and whores everywhere.