English words vs Other languages

guest   Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:16 pm GMT
Yeah I saw that afterwards, Thanks.

I'm not in a very anal mood today though (gimme a few more please ; ), but the original poster also used "just as easy" instead of "just as easily"...I'm very lax these days...: )
guest   Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 pm GMT
btw, what the heck is "Nurabosith"???

anyone know?
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:24 am GMT
From other thread:

Josh Lalonde:
<<This has gotten stupid.>>

Yes, thanks to this semi-troll JLK. A racist antihispanic who thinks dutch is a world language!

Simply delete his posts and allow the discussion to continue.
JLK   Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:36 am GMT
I am not a semitroll.
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:46 am GMT
Is it because English is a 'hybrid language' or because of non concrete spelling?

I think because English is a hybrid language first and tehn because of its spelling
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:54 am GMT
<<I am not a semitroll.>>

What then? A full-troll?
From north Europe with lo   Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:57 am GMT
JLK should go to school intead of wasting time here, he would aquire a light knowledge of the world and learning that the greater part of the world looks at the north Americans exactly like he depicts south Americans here, but often much worse! Only with some bucks more in their pockets! This is the only difference, but I think he already knows that and being consumed with rage he takes it out with South Americans like a stupid child ih ihihih! Stupid children like his fellow citizens... I understand after all: you have to give vent to your frustrations
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:05 am GMT
JLK is not North American so please do not bash the US to respond his words. JLK said he is Flemish and studies International Relations in US . He reads the Mein Kampf as well .
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:01 am GMT
OK. Just being flemish isn't an equivalent to be very smart evidently, living in US has gave him the finishing stroke....
.....What does he study???!!!! International relations??!!!! And with these results??!! He had better to stay home and spare a lot of wasted money!!
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:15 am GMT
No, I think he will be a good politician, his hatefulness and willingness to exploit will be handy in Bush administration.
JLK   Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:39 am GMT
Previous post not mine. Delete it please, Josh.

<<Yes, thanks to this semi-troll JLK. A racist antihispanic who thinks dutch is a world language!

Simply delete his posts and allow the discussion to continue.>>

I'm not racist. That would imply I hated certain peoples and I'm too smart to hate anyone. It accomplishes nothing. I prefer my current stance, looking down upon the idiotic Hispanics on this forum with contempt and laughter. Why does it bother you? If you wish to change me than display some intelligence. It would be a first...

<<JLK should go to school intead of wasting time here, he would aquire a light knowledge of the world and learning that the greater part of the world looks at the north Americans exactly like he depicts south Americans here, but often much worse! Only with some bucks more in their pockets! This is the only difference, but I think he already knows that and being consumed with rage he takes it out with South Americans like a stupid child ih ihihih! Stupid children like his fellow citizens... I understand after all: you have to give vent to your frustrations>>

Why don't you acquire some decent English? And you're wrong as usual. The world looks at South America with a combination of contempt and pity. The world looks at America with a combination of admiration, jealousy and than hate as a result.

<<JLK is not North American so please do not bash the US to respond his words. JLK said he is Flemish and studies International Relations in US . He reads the Mein Kampf as well .>>

I'm not Flemish. I'm English/American and yes I've read Mein Kamf, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. I doubt you've ever read a book. Pity...
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:02 am GMT
<<The world looks at America with a combination of admiration, jealousy and than hate as a result. >>

Maybe it's you who should learn English?
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:06 am GMT
I think that these careers are a waste of time and money as well. If I had the opportunity to study in US I would choose Computer Engineering, EE or something like that. That somebody moves to US to study International Relations sounds very posh to me, a kind of a son of papa not very briliant. Also he reads my kampf, what a pearl!
Guest   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:08 am GMT
JLK, are you Franco? Reading Mein Kampf is akin to reading Freud! So out of touch with progressive thought!
JLK   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:19 am GMT
<<The world looks at America with a combination of admiration, jealousy and than hate as a result. >>

<<Maybe it's you who should learn English?>>

I don't follow. My English is impeccable.

<<I think that these careers are a waste of time and money as well. If I had the opportunity to study in US I would choose Computer Engineering, EE or something like that. That somebody moves to US to study International Relations sounds very posh to me, a kind of a son of papa not very briliant. Also he reads my kampf, what a pearl!>>

Yes, pursue your computer science. I doubt people would enjoy listening to you on an international stage. Oh and by the way, I was born an American(dual-citizen). But I love how you spelled brilliant. It really does reflect upon your intelligence. Haha.

<<JLK, are you Franco? Reading Mein Kampf is akin to reading Freud! So out of touch with progressive thought!>>

You are the type of person who would say the same about history. Pathetic...