Languages in the EU

Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:16 pm GMT
<<Now their creators are here againg because their own forum was a failure, like langcafe, by the way. At least the last one had a longer lifespan. >>

Isn't there a Langcafe2 forum now, which still seems somewhat active. I think that's the forum where almost everyone seems to be a moderator or admin.
Anne Robinson   Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 pm GMT
<<Now their creators are here againg because their own forum was a failure, like langcafe, by the way. At least the last one had a longer lifespan. >>

>>Isn't there a Langcafe2 forum now, which still seems somewhat active. I think that's the forum where almost everyone seems to be a moderator or admin. <<

Langcafe2 isn't active anymore either. They had a huge row when they all called each other "pedophile" ,"bastard" and the like. There are only a couple of weirdos left there now.
Malcom McPhaughan   Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:53 pm GMT
<<Langcafe2 isn't active anymore either.>>

It's certainly looks a lot more active than Langwelt. There's been a fair number of posts in April.
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:16 pm GMT
Langcafe2 isn't active anymore either. They had a huge row when they all called each other "pedophile" ,"bastard" and the like. ------> wow, it's worse than Antimoon!
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:25 pm GMT
Colette is in reality a man.
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:28 pm GMT
<<Colette is in reality a man. >>

oh Yeah? and in reality you're a straight man.
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:36 pm GMT
No, in reality I'm gay and believe me, Colette appears to be a faggot. My gaydar is perfect.
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:52 pm GMT
actually a woman can't have a name like Collette and not being ashamed of it
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:33 pm GMT
So, if Collette is a faggot, what does that make JLK?
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:38 pm GMT
His boyfriend?
Guest   Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:54 pm GMT
You, with perfect gaydar, what do you say? We want an expert opinion.
K. T.   Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:21 pm GMT
I like to say something in praise of Antimoon. At least we have some "freedom" here. There is no "personality" cult like there is on another site. When the emperor is wearing no clothes/when some is talking smack/nonsense once in awhile someone will come out and say the truth.
Antimoon's next top model   Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:55 pm GMT
<<I like to say something in praise of Antimoon. At least we have some "freedom" here. There is no "personality" cult like there is on another site. When the emperor is wearing no clothes/when some is talking smack/nonsense once in awhile someone will come out and say the truth. >>

"Personality" cult is a good way of describing what's been going on at Langcafe2. It's like they're all sucking up to Andre in Zuid-Afrika who leaves and then comes back once he's got enough praise. It's just sad. There's no freedom to disagree with the emperor over there. Just take a look http://langcafe2.myfreeforum.org/Vaarwel_about756.html
Utz McPhaughan   Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:50 pm GMT
<<I like to say something in praise of Antimoon. At least we have some "freedom" here. >>

It looks like we have a bit of freedom right niow, like back in the gbolden age of AntiMoon. The problem is you never know when the moderators will crack down again, like they did strating perhaps a year ago until recently.
Guest   Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:15 am GMT
Lol! I hate sites like LangCafe and Langwelt where everyone is the BEST OF BUDDIES. Hangin out with the gang! Hahahaha. Much better here where there is anonimity and one can be both a French frog and a Hispanic dung bettle and a fat american at the same time without anyone knowing !