Argentina, Chile and Uruguay

ABC   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm GMT
Chris, calm!

The average in the European Union is only 30,000 $ and only 14 European countries are above these figures.

It is true that Chile and Argentina have a 14,000 $ per capita income, but the average in the World is some 10,000 $.

So, they're above World average. For example, a superpower like Russia has only a 15,000 $ income per capita.

Two member of the European Union like Romania and Bulgaria have some 11,000 $

Brazil 10,000 $ is in the limit and China 6,500 $ is below World average.
Franco   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm GMT
No sólo hay que tener en cuenta la imagen estática, sino la progresión de los países que citamos. Argentina no va bien, todo hay que decirlo, pero Chile está progresando espectacularmente. Ya prácticamente supera a Europa del Este, y si tuviera una posición geográfica más beneficiosa (Chile está, y me perdonen los chilenos, en el culo del mundo), no me cabe duda de que aventajaría incluso a UK. Es un país bastante disciplinado, sobre todo en comparación con el resto de países hispanoamericanos como Brasil , Colombia o Venezuela.
Franco   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:20 pm GMT
Con lo cual, con políticos chilenos (y no argentinos, por favor) si que se podría crear un superpais con Argentina, Chile y Uruguay, con armas nucleares y controlando la mitad de la Antartica.

Además, son blancos. Si la supremacia de la raza blanca es cierta, y yo creo que si, este pais sería muy fuerte.
Vlanco   Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm GMT
what does this have to do with languages?
TJ   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 pm GMT
Why are only European people powerful? What about Obama?
Benny   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:48 pm GMT
Europe is becoming darker every day. Europeans tends to have less children (maybe one or two per famliy) on the other hand Africans and Arabs have 6, 7, 8, children per family.

And then every year Africa wants more money from Europe for development. They don't have enough for food but they always have 9 or 10 children. And then liberals in Europe gladly adopts these children or send money over to Africa to help them. When are they going to stop having more children. Enough is enough. The west can't help people who don't want to help themselves. If you don't have enough food for yourself you shouldn't have 10 children!
a more original name.   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 am GMT
<< Why are only European people powerful? >>

What? Second and third world economies are East-Asian.
Anna   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 am GMT
To Chris ;
I'm from uruguay and I know that our yearly income is not very high like those ''rich'' countries you mention, but the quality of our family life and upbringing is far better than the working class people from USA and many other european countries, also the only reason why USA can called themselves ''rich developed nation'' is thanks to the very hard work of the millions of migrants from all sort of nationalities the ones that willingly do the very hard work that the ''american born'' can't be bother to do..if you remember what happened in america about four years ago when a salary increase was denied to these workers and they stopped work for only one day..americans the realized how important these low paid migrants was for the american economy to called themselves ''a very rich nation''
Parisien   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 am GMT
<<the quality of our family life and upbringing is far better than the working class people from USA and many other european countries>>

In your dreams. Uruguay is a third world shithole.
John   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 pm GMT
Bullshit. Paris is becoming the shithole of the West.

Haven't you seen all those inner city getto's filled with African and Muslim immigrants in Paris? It's a 4th world!
Anna   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm GMT
Also england italy spain ang germany too many blacks muslims indians and asians in a very few years time europe will be the BLACK CESSPOOL of the whole western world...
:(   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:11 pm GMT
That would be a real pity considering that Europeans are the most beautiful people on earth. I don't wanna live in a world full of Black people.
Franco   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:20 pm GMT
<<I don't wanna live in a world full of Black people. >>

Neither do I. I mean, black people are beautiful on their own, but also there should exist white people too. It is a contradiction that ecologists care of some animal species that are endangered but nobody cares of the extinction of the white man. It seems that humanity is being inevitably lead to a brown mixture at best, if not to a black one. People with green or blue eyes will dissapear soon like the thylacine did.
Anna   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm GMT
I seriously believe that what is happening to the western world is what is called KARMA...europeans nations did invade, slaved, robbed, raped, appropiate, and killed the people of all these countries that now they are coming to do the same to us all..they are giving us hell and this hell will only get worse, the western world won't be what it was..
Ora pois   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:18 pm GMT
My god the level of the comments here is very low.
People,europe immigration isnt problem.
40 years later most of us will be very very dead.

Beauty is relative,if all blue eyes disappear the new "beauty" will be green eyes or brown eyes and so on.
Is like to say that if we kill all the poor in the world everyone will be rich and happy.is a stupid argument.

And if u wanna know the truth,i think that most of the blonde blue-eyed people are skinny and have ugly body and bad face.Nothing personal but i think that most people think so too.