Argentina, Chile and Uruguay

PCHD   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm GMT
<<If any species in the animal kingdom get's endagered, you get people worried about that species. If the white man is threaten in Europe, you are not allowed to say anything because then you a racist?>>

Estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo.
Penetra   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:00 am GMT
A good solution for the "problem" of keeping Europe white is for all "white" people so concerned, particularly the ones in South America, to go back to the countries their grandparents left and repopulate them. Sounds good to you? Sounds TERRIFIC to me! Don't let the door hit you... you know the drill.
Bimbo   Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:26 am GMT
Sure, let White Latinos get back to Europe.. as soon as Black Latinos go back to Africa and Indian Latinos go back to Asia, that way we'll leave the Americas uninhabited...
Confundido   Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:01 am GMT
Tengo pelos en toda la verga, no solo alrededor de la base. ¿Qué debo hacer? Me daría vergüenza ir a un médico...
Little Tadpole   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:14 am GMT
Pete from Peru: any people around the world are about as capable as any other. One thing of colonialism that people don't see much is that, the smart people usually go away from their poor homeland. So, in their native homeland, what's left is greedy dictators. That's how things get ruined.

Take Africa for instance. In 1327 the University of Sankoré was founded in Timbuktu, Mali, West Africa. Earlier than lots of European universities. Seems unbelievable, right? How can black people be scholars earlier than many white people? If you don't know anything about the University of Sankoré, just google for it and/or look at Wikipedia.

So, the underdevelopment issue was never race-related. Colonialism and exploitation has effects that are too subtle for many to see. Divide and conquer, murder/genocide, brain drain, the colonial powers have lots of tools to turn a decent existing civilization into a wasteland.

---

John: "I'm sorry but if the whole of Europe marry black men there wouldn't be any white people left. White people have less babies than Africans and Muslims so the white man will become extinct. "

(1) I don't see white people disappearing from Zimbabwe, even though the country is 95% black and 5% white.

(2) If the white man becomes extinct one day, I guarantee you it's because they are replaced by robots and genetic mutants. I really don't know what's inside your head. You math just does not work. You are assuming that people marry each other randomly!

We are at the door steps of human genetic engineering, and very quickly in just a few generation people will be living hundreds of years, cryogenic time travel, and stuff like that that are not even science fiction anymore, and your mind is still stuck in the 19th century. Give me a break, WAKE UP!!! Before the white man gets extinct, bigger things are happening, and you are worrying about a sliver of nonsense.
Franco   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm GMT
<<Take Africa for instance. In 1327 the University of Sankoré was founded in Timbuktu, Mali, West Africa
>>

that university was built by muslims from northern Africa. It's not the product of an indigenous black culture by any means. Also it's questionable that it was really an University. It was more like a religious center for learning Quran.
John   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm GMT
You are wrong Little Tadpole.

There are less than 1% of white people left in Zimbabwe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe

And as you already know since the whites was thrown off the land the country has gone from quite a rich country in Africa to the poorest country in Africa.

Zimbabwe use to be a nett exporter of food and has now become an importer of food since the whites got thrown out.

Secondly white people are leaving Africa in droves. In South Africa for example over 1 million whites out of 5 million whites have left. That means one in every 5 have left for good.

The crime rate has shot up. The country is becoming more and more like the rest of African as we speak it will follow the route like the rest of Africa..... (after independence these countries in Africa have gone backwards)

There is already more Africans in Europe than Europeans left in Africa.
Pete from Peru   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 am GMT
Little Tadpole said:

<<So, the underdevelopment issue was never race-related. Colonialism and exploitation has effects that are too subtle for many to see. Divide and conquer, murder/genocide, brain drain, the colonial powers have lots of tools to turn a decent existing civilization into a wasteland.>>

Yes, man. That's what I'm talking about. Perhaps you misunderstood my post, or perhaps it was a little confusing. But what I state is that the "race thing" is just mere coincidence.

John said:

<<And as you already know since the whites was thrown off the land the country has gone from quite a rich country in Africa to the poorest country in Africa.>>

That's right, but it's not actually because "the white" were thrown off... But it's because they're nations whose culture, original organisation, religion have been destroyed... They completely forgot themselves, they can't govern themselves properly in those poor conditions.

In South America we are not so fucked up because "the white" weren't really cast out... It was only a change of government... The governing elite never really left but they just stopped being a European colony...
Just me   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 am GMT
Franco,

Before making stupid statements, please inform yourself.

Being "white" countries, does not grant Argentina, Chile or Uruguay economic or political success over surrounding countres. If your statement is based on the idea that succesful modern states and economies develop first in Europe and the fact that white countries are richer than non white countries, let me inform you that this has only been that way for around 400 years. For the MOST of the human recorded history China and India hava alternated being the largest economy of the world with more advanced techonologies, phylosophies and cultures in general than the rest of the world at that time. You will also notice that Asia in little by little becoming the center of the world again so BASED ON YOUR THEORIES, your time is over, you had the chance to become world powers during the white reign and you lost it. Now, it is too late and your grandchildren will be washing the dishes of their Asian masters

I presonally don't believe in any "racial supremacy" trash since it has already been proved that the concept of races is not valid in humans and don't understand why you are using a language forum to show everyone your ignorance...