Spanish vs French

Baldewin   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm GMT
French discipline: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhNngDmy8F8

(or mayhap Walloon or Frenchified Brusseler/Walloon mix)
Fynall   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm GMT
For some reason I get the feeling there's shitloads of racists in this forum...I keep seeing comments treating spanish speaking people like ignorants...Anyways whatever floats your boat, in my opinion spanish chinese and french are all kind of 2nd place after english in order of importance at this time in the world. I would love to learn spanish but I would never have the chance to use it where I live so it sucks because I'd forget it right away...and chinese seems hard, but I could use it a bit more often then spanish over here though.

What do you guys think about Japanese and Korean? Those are two languages that you can't forget once you learn them since they produce so many TV series in korea and a crazy amount of anime in Japan (at least I know I wouldn't since I'm a fan of those :P)

Anyways I believe Japanese is a useful language, a lot more then Italian or some other languages...
John   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm GMT
I agree...

Spanish is more important than French.

French has gone pass it sell by date.
Jordan   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 am GMT
I posted this question asking which language you preferred, and which one YOU thought was more beautiful/important. This isn't worth fighting over. Who really cares which one has more speakers? Most likely you're not going to be traveling to poor countries in Africa to speak French. Besides, French from France, and French from Africa varies.
Johnny   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 am GMT
I agree...

French is more important than Spanish.

Spanish has gone pass it sell by date.
stella_barçaa   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:40 pm GMT
The Spanish is the second language most spoken about the world. And it is one of the nicest countries of the world
I (L) SpaiÑ :) And they are very good at the sport

Spain is better than France and Portugal
MESII10   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm GMT
EL ESPAÑOL ES MÁS IMPORTANTE QUE EL FRANCÉS. ES LA SEGUNDA LENGUA MÁS HABLADA DEL MUNDO (SIN CONTAR CON EL CHINO XK HAY MUCHOS XD). EL ESPAÑOL ES UN IDIOMA MÁS BONITO QUE EL FRANCÉS. Y DIRECTAMENTE ESPAÑA ES MEJOR QUE EN FRANCIA: POR PLAYAS, MONUMENTOS (MENOS LA TORRE EIFFEL XD), SU GENTE,SU LITERATURA, SU DEPORTE, SU COMIDA ------> VIVA ESPAÑÑÑÑAAA :)
JohnE3nglish   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm GMT
U dirty fuckin Romance parle-ing French and Spanish cunts. Whiteman give u internet and u can fuckin do is talk bollocks in Spanish and French spik pidjin.
MISEE10   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 am GMT
LE FRANÇAIS EST PLUS IMPORTANTE QUE L’'ESPAGNOLE. IL EST LA LANGUE QUE DEUXIÈME PLUS IMPORTANT DANS LE MONDE (EXCLUANT L'ANGLAIS SONT NOMBREUX XD XK). LA LANGUE FRANÇAISE EST PLUS ATTRAYANT QUE L’ ESPAGNOLE. ET L E FRANCE EST MIEUX QUE DIRECTEMENT EN ESPAGNE: DES PLAGES, MONUMENTS (MÊME L’ ALHAMBRA XD), SON PEUPLE, SA LITTÉRATURE, LES SPORTS, SON ALIMENTATION ------> VIVE FRANNNNCE :)
Ren   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm GMT
I´m brazilian and I cannot stand Spanish!!! It sounds HORRIBLY BROKEN and its a very very VERY tacky language. The goverment here has had trouble making people interested in it. Its too easy for us to bother study it. Portuguese and French are far richer phonetically than spanish which is too basic

I will take French 1000 times before spanish!
Harman   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 pm GMT
Why not spanish + french? They are sons of latin and the same language if you compare them with chinese.
Awake   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 pm GMT
"EL ESPAÑOL ES MÁS IMPORTANTE QUE EL FRANCÉS. ES LA SEGUNDA LENGUA MÁS HABLADA DEL MUNDO (SIN CONTAR CON EL CHINO XK HAY MUCHOS XD). EL ESPAÑOL ES UN IDIOMA MÁS BONITO QUE EL FRANCÉS. Y DIRECTAMENTE ESPAÑA ES MEJOR QUE EN FRANCIA: POR PLAYAS, MONUMENTOS (MENOS LA TORRE EIFFEL XD), SU GENTE,SU LITERATURA, SU DEPORTE, SU COMIDA ------> VIVA ESPAÑÑÑÑAAA :) "

Caplocking...Difficult technic, isn't it ?
Franco   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 pm GMT
I think that he means to be shouting to the frogs, like the Nazis did when invaded Paris.
Hispano   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 am GMT
I think that he means to be shouting to the flies, like the fascists did when invaded adrid.
* * *   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:58 pm GMT
Spanish is strictly third class.

Who needs to speak like a smelly Mexican?
Who needs to speal like a greasy Spic?

Hispanics are the Arabs of Christianity.

Burden of the Western world, THY NAME IS HISPANIDAD.