Native English speakers ridiculed?

Agostinho   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm GMT
Even the Spanish language is collapsing into tiny bits.
Franc   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm GMT
Make sure that spain doesnt lose its territories.

Oh.... it already did.

And as everybody knows England still keeps its empire. Such a clown!. Go and eat dog, englishman in China.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 pm GMT
I believe that Britain still has overseas territories no?
how many has Spain got?
Which country is the most powerful overall?
Baldewin   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 pm GMT
Even Europe cannot become united and even a joke-'nation' like Belgium is collapsing and that country will be the president of the European Commission in the second half of this year. LOL!
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm GMT
I believe that Britain still has overseas territories no?
how many has Spain got?
Which country is the most powerful overall?

Spain too: Ceuta, Melilla, Canary Islands, and also influence of Spain on Hispanic America is bigger than that of UK on ex-colonies like USA, which is 0.
Baldewin   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:17 pm GMT
Countries that 'influence' their ex-colonies: Spain, France
Countries that 'get influenced' by their ex-colonies: United Kingdom, Portugal

Mayhap some can expand the list, but I have listed the obvious ones.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 pm GMT
wow 3 whole territories thats amazing, maybe we should let spain have gibraltar back out of charity? they need it.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm GMT
Anyways both countries are utterly irrelevant in the international stage, but at least Spain does not have shitty weather and horrendous food. Who cares the international importance of a country as long as people live well.

As for Canary Islands it is not a shithole, UK is. Canary Islands are worth UK and Ireland together. Ceuta on the other hand is bigger than Gibraltar, maybe 3 times bigger? Also we have Melilla.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:38 pm GMT
But Gibraltar has monkeys like me and Spain hasn't .
Uk   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:30 pm GMT
Francito, just admit it, England an English culture / food / humour / and everyting else is just so up above Spain..!! you know it's true, your just torturing yourself by being very stubborn, come on now, wake up and smell that English 10 star michelin food..!!!
Matematik   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:33 pm GMT
LOL! Canary Islands are African crapholes.
Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 3:25 am GMT
Malvina Islands are South American crapholes.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 7:30 am GMT
Franco, pls list for us all the countries in the woirld you have visited......finished already? yeah , i thought so.....

oh by the way, "as long as people live well"

there is a higher percentage of people in spain living below the poverty line than in the UK. thats another argument of yours that went down in flames.
Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 10:36 am GMT
There are more people in UK living under poverty line than in Spain. Also poverty line in Spain is higher than in UK.
Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 10:50 am GMT
I don't need to cite the countries I've visited, the fact that I speak English with certain fluency when my mother language is Spanish proves that I'm more travelled than you, who just speak English. You are a low IQ English monoglot.