Native English speakers ridiculed?

Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 11:57 am GMT
monoglot who speaks 2 languages, thats a new one.

Also, you are forced to learn English, it wasnt a choice for you was it?

UK has a higher population than spain but a higher PERCENTAGE' of the population in Spain live under the standard worldwide poverty line than in the UK.

it wouldnt take you long to list the countries you have been to, spain. thats it.

Interestingly enough in my travels I have never encountered spainish tourists as they are generally too poor to spend their time travelling. the poor things.
Franco   Sat May 01, 2010 12:03 pm GMT
I've not find many American tourists either, which ,according to your English low IQ monoglotic and flawed logic, is because they are poorer than the English. That USA has top quality domestic touristic destinations like Florida or Hawaii, the same way than Spain has Majorca or Canary Islands, does not count. Do us a favour and shoot yourself, you are a waste.
Let me repeat, UK has more people living under poverty threshold, that's the reason why alcholism has strong incidence among the British population. Being drunk is the only thing that alliviates their pain and suffering.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 2:17 pm GMT
Check your sources better son, Spain has the higher percentage living under the poverty line.

I know this upsets you but its your fault for being from spain. what were you expecting? to be treated as human?

No American tourists? ha ha ha ha ha!

now we KNOW you havent been anywhere, there are loads of them in every country I have visited.

By the way logic dictates that since spain has a lower GDP per capita and a lower average income, it must be poorer, but the rest of the world knew that anyway.

Have fun being a second class nationality your whole life without the means to leave the god-forsaken land that spawned you.

still its not too bad, you can always talk shit on internet forums until someone humiliates you like i just did.
Spaniard   Sat May 01, 2010 2:22 pm GMT
You are the one who has to check your sources. 30% of people in UK live under poverty line. That is much more than 15% in Spain.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 2:24 pm GMT
No, I am not.

It is 14% of people in the UK and 19% in Spain.

chew the bones out of that you greasy fucker.
Spaniard   Sat May 01, 2010 2:28 pm GMT
We all know you are an English monoglot who speaks nothing more than bad English. You inquire people to say the countries they visit yet you has not writen a single word in other than English. You are a clown man, you even say you are in China but don't like having a conversation with the Chinese. Then why do you travel, you fool? If you have visited so many countries how come you didn't learn foreign languages?. The only part of China you have visited is Chinatown or whatever the name of the Chinese neighborhood is in London. English people are forced to travel if they want to spend their holidays in other than a wet and rainy island, but they are not genuinely interested in other cultures, so British tourists in Southern Europe doesn't mean they travel more, that only means their country sucks and are desperate to receive some sunlight.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 2:31 pm GMT
<<It is 14% of people in the UK and 19% in Spain.

chew the bones out of that you greasy fucker.

>>

I forgot giving sources: just my imagination.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 pm GMT
I speak Thai you fucking moron, you just assumed I didnt speak any other languages.

And the Chinese are a set of ignorant wankers, not that you would know since you have never left your home country due to financial constraints.

What would be the fucking point of me posting in Chinese anyway? nobody here could fucking read it.

So everyone who travels is morally obligated to like everywhere they travel to? sounds like somebody is tired of being stuck in shitty spain and is jealous that I have the opportunity to go places and see things that they can only fume online about.

For the rest of your life you will have to sit and rage about spain being the best as its the only place you will ever see.

I will send you a postcard sometime, peasant. it might brighten up your dreary existence.
Spaniard   Sat May 01, 2010 2:36 pm GMT
I would supply my sources but the link to my jealousy-twisted imagination wont work on this site.
Penetra   Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm GMT
I agree with Spaniard.

<<spain has a lower GDP per capita>>

So what? Spain has lower GDP but has higher standard of living (HDI) according to U.N. That means better public education, better healthcare system, better access to food and basic services, more healthy environment (pollution in UK provokes many illnesses), and so on. Some British come to Spain to receive medical attention that they could not afford in their country even with their so big GDP per capita. British people earn more money, yes, but prices are so high than they can't even buy a kilo of oranges everyday. They are poor in other words despite higher GDP. Irony, you should think twice before writing, you are humilliating yourself.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 2:43 pm GMT
I speak Thai and also...

I speak Basque, Lithuanian, Etruscan, Greek and Navajo, but I will not write in these languages.
UK   Sat May 01, 2010 2:45 pm GMT
Irony, I'm English too, but you should be honest and admit you are monoglot like me and 99.9% of English people.
American   Sat May 01, 2010 2:48 pm GMT
English people don't speak English well, so they are zeroglots.
Irony   Sat May 01, 2010 2:49 pm GMT
Penetra, Spain recieves EU funding, it is only due to the compassion of other European states that your little shithole doesnt cave in on itself over night.

Spain has better education? ha ha ha! that must be why there are so many spanish universities in the top 100 list, right? I do not know of a single person who ever expressed a desire to study in spain and I have been to some right shitholes, Cambodia for example.

Oh by the way, Health care is free in the UK.

"better access to food" is that even a real term? who the fuck doesnt have access to food? apart from africans.

you cant 'provoke' an illness either.

Also I see spain has health issues of its own.

99% of respondents to a survey in spain reported serious depression on acount of the shame of being spainish.
uk   Sat May 01, 2010 2:53 pm GMT
Penetra, Franco and Spaniard talk shit, scruffy cunts..!!!