Native English speakers ridiculed?

Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 pm GMT
I've studied English due to the Americans, the brave Americans, not the British. I don't give a damn the English, I just mock them from time to time as an amusement. I love American self-confidence, ignorance about the rest of the Earth and junky food without pretensions. They don't care eating shit, they even admit it, but the English are fish'n'chips eaters yet they pretend to be connoisseurs. What the fuck? They don't even have top chefs like Spain has. Spain is not the best country in the world, it has its good deal of problems, but it has been gifted by sun and excellent food. That's all and that's why there are many British here, so theyr children can be fed properly and increase their heigth. Many British children suffer from rachitism due to lack of sunshine and fine food.
Baldewin   Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 pm GMT
And that's why they won't give up Gibraltar.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:58 pm GMT
Actually we go to spain because its a cheap holiday and because the spanish are dependant on us to provide tourist revenue so they dont all starve.
Uk 0   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm GMT
English = England.. haha Baldwin, the spanish hate the English for HAVING Gibraltar..!!

Franco would have had steam coming out of his ears when he seen that..!!

Franco you need to try out a right good English sunday dinner..!! few pints with the lads first then the big dinner, then some more pints..!! jobs a good en bobs your aunty..!!!
Uk 0   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:12 pm GMT
Very true Irony, them spanish women love the English guys as well..!!!

They love them because the spanish guys are too serious, and too busy looking in the mirrors all the time..!!! Idiots..!!!!
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:28 pm GMT
<<Actually we go to spain because its a cheap holiday and because the spanish are dependant on us to provide tourist revenue so they dont all starve.

>>
There are a lot cheaper destinations: Morocco, Tunisia, Croatia, etc. I was talking about British expats who live permanently in Spain though. If UK is so great I wonder why many UKans live in Spain the whole year. One thing is clear: they won't miss English food.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 pm GMT
English = England.. haha Baldwin, the spanish hate the English for HAVING Gibraltar..!!

Not really!. Spain owns Ceuta and Melilla, which are bigger than Gibraltar. Anyways when the UK population in Spain becomes too numerous they will grab Gibraltar for Spain again, and maybe UK itself too.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 pm GMT
<< Franco you need to try out a right good English sunday dinner..!! few pints with the lads first then the big dinner, then some more pints..!! jobs a good en bobs your aunty..!!!
>>

I like beer but I prefer a glass of good Spanish wine. It looks more sophisticated.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm GMT
You have tried to invade England before, it went badly for you.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 pm GMT
At least you pissed your pants.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm GMT
Shortly before sinking your entire fleet
BB   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 pm GMT
England should grab the whole of Spain not just Gibraltar. Because England rules the waves.
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 pm GMT
England should care of not losing Scotland instead of "grabbing" Spain. So hilarious.
Baldewin   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm GMT
An imminent English invasion might be a handy 'excuse' for Spain to settle a centralized authoritarian government and unite it like never before by use of propaganda and a 'common enemy of all Spanish citizens'.
Irony   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:55 pm GMT
Make sure that spain doesnt lose its territories.

Oh.... it already did.