England is a shithole...

Irish   Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm GMT
Even the English, who's immune systems must be quite hardened to the filth and squaller they live in have to drink bottled water - what sort of self-proclaimed first world country has tap water that is largely undrinkable?

I suppose the EU money from Germany and France hasn't made its way to the water system yet, they're still paving the roads and getting the IQ above 90.

What a low rate shithole. On the positive, I guess they've done pretty well for people of Paki extraction.
from Scotland   Tue May 18, 2010 5:32 pm GMT
I fully agree.
Jhom   Wed May 19, 2010 5:54 am GMT
Shut up. As far as the rest of the world can give a shit, Ireland and Scotland are the same fucking thing as England so you're basically insulting yourselves.
Irish   Wed May 19, 2010 1:40 pm GMT
<<As far as the rest of the world can give a shit, Ireland and Scotland are the same fucking thing as England

>>

That's another good reason to hate the English.
Shock Trooper   Wed May 19, 2010 3:45 pm GMT
Whoops! Sorry Irish! I just subjugated your country!
Uk 1   Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm GMT
>> they live in have to drink bottled water - what sort of self-proclaimed first world country has tap water that is largely undrinkable? <<

Where did you read this Irish..? or did someone tell you..? Don't believe the hype you flea bitten, caravan living navi tramp.. pmsl.
Adam   Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm GMT
I suppose the EU money from Germany and France hasn't made its way to the water system yet.

England is a net GIVER of money to the EU, not a net TAKER.

Not only do the generous English give money to Scotland and Wales in order for them to enjoy the lavish goodies such as free prescriptions and no tuition fees, which are denied to the English, we also have to give money to the French in order to prop up its inefficient peasant farmers.

If it wasn't for the EU rebate, which the EU is trying to take from England, then England would be paying 14 times as much into the EU as France.
LOL   Thu May 20, 2010 2:48 am GMT
The sound of this topic just seems so weird to me. I can't put England and shithole in the same sentence. Just doesn't make sense. Not something that comes to mind for moi. England is very clean and well off compared to most other places. This is just ridonkulous.
Uk 1   Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 am GMT
LoL, The sound of this topic is just so pathetic.!!

You have the Irish navi caravan living tramp spurting out his turds about how England is bad, then you have the Scottish buckfast swigging rab c nesbit Govan living scum giving the big man chat as well..!!!

It's a bit stupid because there are thousands upon thousands of Irish and Scottish people living in England..!!

Can't all be that bad hey Irish / From scotland...?
Matematik   Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am GMT
What I find amusing about these anti-English is half of them will be moving here, and the other half are already here.
Uk 1   Thu May 20, 2010 9:07 am GMT
Very true Matematik. They all talk about England like it's the most worse place to live, the ones that do say it's bad don't know fuck all about England because they have never been / worked or lived there..!!!

They are probably too scared to make the move because of all the bullshit they have read or heard.

Fucking hell you idiots..!!!

You come to England you get a house for rent pretty cheap [ council house ]

If your not working you get free rent for your house

If your not working you get £128 every 2 weeks [ job seekers allowance ]

You get a job for the minimum wage [ over 22 years of age it's £5.80 an hour ]

You go up to the Hospital because of an accident [ Get treated free of charge]

These are just a few of the things you get for fuck all..!!!

And you get stupid people coming on here and saying That England is bad..? Knob heads like Franco and the polish one [ probably the same guy ] plus many others..!!

If you have not lived in the uk, then don't say fuckall because you know Fuckall about it..!!!
Not my fault that I'm Pol   Thu May 20, 2010 2:52 pm GMT
UK 1, England is great and diverse, life's too short to know everything about British Isles, but your spelling sucks - please buy a dictionary...plus too much 'fuckalls' but I get your point. I feel the same way, if you don't know something you shouldn't say anything about it. But I would like to stress one thing - most Poles never bith about England or its people.
WTF   Thu May 20, 2010 3:02 pm GMT
What I fail to understand is why foreigners think Britain is so rich and so perfect. There are plenty of great and wealthy countries in Europe, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Scandinavia, yet everyone seems obsessed with Britain.

Some guy in this thread said he couldn't comprehend the idea of shithole and England being in the same sentence - there are many shithole, very rough and filthy areas of England, while its not a bad place to live, like everywhere its got its awful parts and its certainly not heaven on earth.

While all the nice places in Europe, and the world as a whole, why do people kiss England's ass so much?
Pint   Thu May 20, 2010 3:16 pm GMT
It's a good point. This thread is nothing more than a lazy copy of another inflammatory thread about Spain, yet everyone posts in this one. Why?
Drew   Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm GMT
Because the concept seems more improbable than the one about Spain.