The importance of russian language studies

Guest   Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:24 pm GMT
Пожалуйста, удали все грубые сообщения! Я просто не могу терпеть ругательств сексуальной натуры.
Neftant   Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:37 am GMT
Not all short post are unapropriated or involve rude comments, at least if these are in russian or spanish, which are the languages that I know. Ia vnimatielno smatriel vsio, o si fuera en español, tambien le avisaria a señor Josh o quien sea moderador de este site. Saludos.
Guest   Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 am GMT
Neftant, знаешь что делают с ябедами? Срут им на голову. Учти это.
K. T.   Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:50 am GMT
I hope you note, Neftant, that I wrote "not all of them"... I didn't mention Spanish at all as Brennus can read Spanish. It's only with languages that the moderators "seem" not to understand or read that I find really vulgar messages that probably attract trolls here. I like Russian, Spanish and most languages that are discussed in the Antimoon forums regularly; what I don't like is when a thread is eliminated because of garbage posts.
K. T.   Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:14 am GMT
Guest,

Are you joking? I figured out a lot time ago that people were getting around the moderators by writing in languages that they don't understand. I imagine that it will continue to happen. It would be funny if some of the messages weren't so vulgar, but hey!
Guest   Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:41 am GMT
I find it pretty easy to check out messages I don't understand at Google translate.
K. T.   Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:02 pm GMT
I don't think I've tried Google translate, but that seems like a good idea.
K. T.   Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:04 pm GMT
I don't know much Russian, yet, but I suspect that some of the messages are NOT written by those who are native speakers.
Guest   Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:24 pm GMT
All i know is Russian is the 3rd most important language in the world after English and French because of it's strong presence in world politics, commerce, literature, and most of all nobody can deny the contributions of its speakers in science, technology, mathematics, medicine, and space exploration.
Guest   Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:56 pm GMT
L-O-L
Neftant   Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:46 am GMT
For Guest w/"что делают с ябедами? Срут им на голову. Учти это"

"shto delaes s yabedoi?" Pusti ikh vnutri tvoiu volsoi roth.

A ver si aprendes un poco de deber ciudadano.

poka, ribiata.
2 Neftant   Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:25 am GMT
your Russian is horrible. What did you try to say? "Allow the tattle tellers into your big mouth"? LOL
Stavros   Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:32 pm GMT
Russian...uuggghh...not the language of choice for billions in this planet. That's the fact...thank God.

Mkay?
Guest   Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:02 pm GMT
Not for billions, just for the elite. Mkay?