CANADIAN and AMERICAN accent, whats the difference?

Pilgrim   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 02:43 GMT
Shut up you so called American patriot. Traitor! Benedict Arnold!
We should tar and feather you just like those United Empire Loyalists who ran to New Brunswick like cowardly chickens!

Unless you're just pretending to be American and are Sybill and someother Canadian in disguise!
Hayley   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 02:50 GMT
HEre we go again with the fat business. Americans are fat so what?

Being fat says nothing at all about one's character.
LardAss   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 03:20 GMT
Yup, being fat says nothing about my character. Except, of course, my inability to go five minutes without stuffing my big fat mouth with burgers.
Robo Canuck   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 04:00 GMT
Clark, no worries
Clark   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 04:05 GMT
Thanks Robo Canuck :-P
Hayley   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 06:32 GMT
I think obesity and being overweight are really sensitive issues. If you want to insult each other regarding this Canada vs. America thing I think it would be wise to leave fatness out of this. People are fat all around the world and to bring out their outward appearance as means of insult and degradation would not be too nice (Not that you all give a damn judging by the comments made in this forum). Just my two cents.
Clark   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 07:32 GMT
I just found out that I have some ancestors that came from Nova Scotia in the early 1800's! Anyone heard of the twon or county "Digby" before?
Patricia   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 12:04 GMT
Just shows how inconsiderate you americans are since you eat all the food up and leave nothing for other people. So ignorant! You also believe that you've won every war that you took part in well you didn't! The Canadians and British did far more than you idiots ever did! You even shoot us down you're that stupid. You've killed more allies then enemies.
You're so lame all the time.

People chose to become fat, it isn't a spell cast upon them. They chose it and it doesn't well up all of a sudden it takes time and is reversible if someone is committed to shedding the pounds. But most americans cannot be bothered and continue to eat until they are exploding
Hayley   Saturday, December 07, 2002, 16:55 GMT
Oh people choose to be fat I see. People choose to be discriminated against, be outcasts to society, be seen as hideous and disgusting.