California vuelve a ser mexicana, gracias al vodka

Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:20 am GMT
IQ is related to the level of income . Higher incomes means better nutrition and better IQ. If one studies the IQ of Cuban-Americans in Miami they probably would have 120 on average. Of course poor hungry Mexican wetbacks are below 100. And both are "Hispanics".
Guillermo Apolinario   Sat May 24, 2008 2:23 am GMT
I am Hispanic and I must admit that my people is the dullest in the World!

Here's the proof: http://isteve.blogspot.com/2005/06/best-estimate-yet-of-hispanic-american.html
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:25 am GMT
You said in the earlier post that you were French.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:28 am GMT
I made a mistake I just copied your last post but click the link and it's all about hispanic dullness. Low IQ.
Guillermo Apolinario   Sat May 24, 2008 2:30 am GMT
It really shows that hispanic have low IQ's. Imagine the link the you posted was in youtube and it was all a joke while mine there was a study before it was uploaded.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:32 am GMT
I think the topic of this thread should have been "Mexico, vulva a ser lesbiana, gracias al vodka"
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:36 am GMT
I didn't write that post. You are alone, but we are a few on here. It's funny that you talk about IQ, since you have such a low IQ. You can't even modify other people's posts properly . Poor nutrition and poverty cause low IQ and that is the problem of starvating Hispanics who migrate to US. Rich Cuban Hispanics don't have that problem and their IQ is higher than the American average (low itself anyway) but your low IQ has a genetic cause , so please don't have children , otherwise they will inherit your IQ. Maybe we will have to use CASTRATION.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:41 am GMT
It's you who's the one who has poor IQ because you didn't ask if I was the one who wrote that message about Cuba. Hispanics like you should be given more nutrition so that you could think properly and become more broad minded.

So, you haven't committed mistake in the past, is that what you want to project?
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:44 am GMT
The hispANUSes who are hemprhodites in these forum are gathering again like hyenas who want think that there's a rotting carrreon here to be seized.

They are really similar to hyena since female hyenas have pseudo-penis too just like them.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:47 am GMT
It's you who's the one who has poor IQ because you didn't ask if I was the one who wrote that message about Cuba.

What message about Cuba ,stupid?You are the one who have low IQ. The thing about IQ is utterly meaningless. People in US are very dumb in general, so who cares if Hispanics are dumb also. They have to be dumb to integrate in their new society.
Guillermo Apolinario   Sat May 24, 2008 2:48 am GMT
The world would become inferior if it is inhabited by Low IQ hispanics. They should be stooped from breeding like rabbits.

They're gremlins too because they multiply so easily by getting themselves wet.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:52 am GMT
<< What message about Cuba ,stupid?You are the one who have low IQ. The thing about IQ is utterly meaningless. People in US are very dumb in general, so who cares if Hispanics are dumb also. They have to be dumb to integrate in their new society. >>

Stupid! Studies show that 2nd generation hispanics in the US have low and equal to the IQ's of the people of hispanic America.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:53 am GMT
There are 50 millions of dumb Hispanics in US. Accept the fact that your country is the dumbest in the world with so many Hispanics and dumb rednecks and dumb blacks like you. If this interests you here is an stimate about Hispanic IQ by state. Those states where Hispanics vote for Bush are more intelligent, what means in US intelligence means stupidity and vice- versa.

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/hispanic-iq-estimates-by-state.html
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:54 am GMT
<< What message about Cuba ,stupid?You are the one who have low IQ. The thing about IQ is utterly meaningless. People in US are very dumb in general, so who cares if Hispanics are dumb also. They have to be dumb to integrate in their new society. >>

Stupid! Studies show that 2nd generation hispanics in the US have low and equal to the IQ's of the people of hispanic America.

And now you're telling me that Cubans in Miami have higher IQ's than the Mexicans because of poor nutritions. Listen, even if the hispanics have good nutrition their IQ's are still lower compared to other people and it's genetic so stop multiplying like gremlins!
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:55 am GMT
The problem is this: to speak English natively reduces your IQ. Second generation Hispanics in US should keep speaking Spanish to prevent becoming as dumb as the Anglos. That is the fucking problem right?