dealing with rude people in western nations

Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 am GMT
so guest for next time if someone stare at you that doesn't mean that he likes you. Definetly not. Looking at the people is not a sexual harrasment. Sexual harrasment is if someone is trying to touch you on the street or follow you on the street or trying to interract with. I wish you go in some country when peole are trying to trace you with theyr cars or invite you in their cars, or just touching you on the street or shouting whore whore, just because you are not like their women. So that will probably make you more upset, or more strong. What said this old Nityzshe - What doesn't kill you makes you more stronger'.
Lora Brown   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 am GMT
"What doesn't kill you debilitates you."

- Lora Brown
Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:02 am GMT
once I was in X country. I went to buy a bread . I was walking on the street . On my way back home there was a lad who was shouting after me 'f*** you f*** you and followied me. That makes me upset then.
Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 am GMT
Lora , why did you call yourself Lora, is that somethign like an alterego on me.
Lora Brown   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 am GMT
Don't flatter yourself! I shouldn't think it'd be so uncommon for two lassies to have the same name! The spellings a tad different, but what's one to do about that? And I must say the surnames sound the same too don't they! I perhaps think it is something of a coincidence now having noticed that... But aye, stranger things have happened on this curious planet of ours, we ought not get wound up about something like this, but rather I should think we ought to celebrate it with mirth.
Phillip   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 am GMT
The appropriate response in a western country would be to chase the boy and beat him with hickory cane. I learnt this from personal experience.
Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 am GMT
ooops.. Lora, usually I thing that strange things happened at the planned. The whole world is a strange thing. As I think the whole world is in the power of the evil one and we have to protect ourselves from outside world. How about if you pass by the whole city and you have a little chokolate on your chick but people are so polite that they see that but never mentioned that and when you get home... what a surprise everyone saw me, nobody told me. or for example if you walk with unzipped pants. Everyone see you nobody tell you. That
is all about someone's politeness which is false.
Laure Brun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 am GMT
Je ne regrette rien, mon nom non plus.
Sho-Shuc Roossou   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:10 am GMT
"What said this old Nityzshe"

Nityzshe, LOL!!
Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:28 am GMT
But may be ... we should spell it Nietzsche. i forgot what kind of theory he had. It was too boring to read it.
Lora Brown   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 am GMT
The theory that all is but one and one is but all, for the one is the spirit and the spirit makes us one.
Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 am GMT
do you believe in the power of Holy spirit? I do believe that it can reach everyone in personal level. So whoever is born from flesh is flesh , whoever is born from spirit is spirit.
Lora Brown   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 am GMT
Actually, Nietzsche was the one who proclaimed famously that "God is dead", so if you're a Christian I do but say it is rather incongruent of you to go around citing him in such a fashion. He was, to be certain, notoriously atheistic! But alas, a good quote is a good quote and I don't see any reason in the slightest to worry about such trifles!
Laura Braun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 am GMT
agree.
Laure Brun   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 am GMT
Moi aussi.