"thank God"

Guest   Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:11 pm GMT
Maybe God programmed men to create religions.
Zrelishche   Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:20 pm GMT
I worship the great aberration Cthulhu, the greasy, abhorrent loathsomeness incarnate. In the infinite submarine abyss, Cthulhu slumbers hatefully, awaiting the hour to loose itself on mankind in an infernal orgy of frenzied, gleeful obliteration, soaking greedily in the foetid blood-lusting sensation of abominable freedom reaffirmed.
Brian the magnificent   Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:31 pm GMT
Cthulhu is innocent.
Learner   Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:04 am GMT
<<God may exist, but religion is manmade. >>

God does exist,,,and if you look for him you will find Him. Not everyone has tried looking. Others may not care to and I respect that.

Religion is manmade, that is certainly true, and is a distortion of what God really intended for creation--Relationship and Fellowship with him
Laura Braun   Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 am GMT
Yeah, God exists as every plant on this Earth , as every human breath on this Earth, as rocks and mountains, as sunrise ans sunsets. He is so great that we can only bow our heads to thank for wonders in our lives. You know God knows so much about us, let us know much more about Him. God knows how much hairs we have on our heads, He knows our thoughts, when we stand up or sit down, He knows the number of our days even before our lives start. God loves us so much, because He gave His only begotten son, that everyone who believes in His name to has the eternal life. God is love.
CultMaster   Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 am GMT
Yeah, Cthulhu exists as every plant on this Earth , as every human breath on this Earth, as rocks and mountains, as sunrise ans sunsets. He is so loathsome that we can only bow our heads to thank for horrors in our lives. You know Cthulhu knows so much about us, let us know much more about Him. Cthulhu knows how much hairs we have on our heads, He knows our thoughts, when we stand up or sit down, He knows the number of our days even before our lives start. Cthulhu abhors us so much, because He gave His only begotten whore, that everyone who believes in His name to has the eternal suffering. Cthulhu is hate.
CultMastoer   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:36 am GMT
and I want to confess something I'm a gay and I wear skimpy leather underwear.
Holy Google   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 am GMT
Wake up sinners! The time has come! Convert your evildoing and join the Church of The Only God.
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
Amabo   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 pm GMT
Ignoring all the useless and irrelevant postings here, the answer to this is simple.

Expressions such as "Thank God!" or, for that matter "Jesus!", have become so engrained in the language that they are now used as exclamations and expletive remarks in their own right, regardless of their original meaning.
Laura Braun   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:45 pm GMT
Amabo you go and use your useless words wherever they don't need to be used, by the time people used Thank God without meaning it, that it's absolutely useless, by the time they used Jesus (called the God name) without meaning it's absolutely useless. By the time people used words without meaning it it's absolutely absent of respect. I heard a woman who said God and after that shit at the same time in the same sentence. Why people don't mind what they are talking about.
Mary   Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 pm GMT
"Yeah, God exists as every plant on this Earth , as every human breath on this Earth, as rocks and mountains, as sunrise ans sunsets."

Seriously Laura, if God is in human breath and everywhere else, why do you seem to believe that God is not in the shit also? Didn't God create everything? Or is shit a work of Satan? Explain this please.
Laura Braun   Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:32 pm GMT
You know Mary, I have a friend who explained me that the evil one feeds up from our attention. I won't answer you. You better find out someone else for your answer. But what I wish to say is that when we use words we have to be careful how we use them, because there is a point in the words. No false examination. I won't return to that thread.
Mary   Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 pm GMT
Okay so if you can't answer a question about shit without talking about the evil one, it must mean that shit is the work of evil.
You have answered my question after all, thank you Laura.
Jesu   Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm GMT
Gott ist tot! Gott bleibt tot! Und wir haben ihn getötet!
guest   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm GMT
God fucked me this morning. It was one divine and heavenly penetration!!