"thank God"

God-lova   Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:16 pm GMT
I'm so gelous right now.
Laura Braun   Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:40 pm GMT
You know, you are just so stupid that I won't come neither to this forum anymore. You, asholes. In forums which I go there is something called mutual respect. You know. It's nothing like YOU. I won't return to that English language forum, you have lost me.
Guest   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm GMT
How dare you, Laura Brown, act like you're offended. You are the one coming to this LANGUAGE forum to preach and impose YOUR god upon us, and you know well enough there are people on this forum who are atheists or belong to other religions.
Yet you have the nerve to talk about "mutual respect". If you want it to be mutual YOU have to show it first.
Persona non grata   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 am GMT
How do we even know it was "Laura Brown"? This thread is offensive, not because of the topic, but because how it has evolved.
Fragmeister   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 am GMT
For God's sake! I can't believe people still can get so riled by (anti)religious talk. Here are two facts, get used to them:

1. There are a lot of religious people in the world.
2. There are a lot of non-religious people in the world.

If you don't like it, kill yourself, or go join a Jihad, but STOP pretending like it's something new and unheard-of.
456   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:09 am GMT
No one thinks it's new or unheard-of. When you are irritated, do you suggest suicide and/or jihad as a matter of course?

Is Antimoon a great language site or a garbage dump?

Yes, some people have some weird ideas, but why offend them?
Shane   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 am GMT
It is not about religious things, but traditional custom.
Since Christianity had been in America, God has been a kind of custom.
Sometimes, people know TO DO something is not necessary, but they do.
Jago   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 am GMT
"God fucked me this morning. It was one divine and heavenly penetration!! "

Gave me a very good chuckle. Thankyou!

For the rest of you, stop insulting people's beliefs just because they are not your own.
Religious people stop bloody preaching to people who know damn well where a church is if they suddenly decide to become religious.
Non-religious people, don't try to tell those who choose to believe in something that they are wrong, you only end up preaching back!

I personaly think religion is wrong, unethical and deeply immoral but I am entitled to that belief and I do not enforce it on others.

Peace
Yes, it is offensive.   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:27 pm GMT
This thread is just plain offensive. I may think someone has stupid ideas, but I don't go out of my way to offend them.
Partick Swayze   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 am GMT
"No one puts Laura in the corner."
Nihilist Terrorist   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm GMT
I'm planing a Jihadist group to fight people who believe in God/Gods, no matter if they are Christians, Muslims, Gnostics, Hinduists... Do you want to join?
Nihilist Terrorist   Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:03 pm GMT
I'm a gay and I want if you can blow my ass. I would love if you can do it. Yeah. Do you want to join it.
Admin.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:19 pm GMT
I have all your security setting on your IP . You don't know what I can do Nihilist terrorist.
Jago   Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:51 pm GMT
How does one go about blowing anothers arse?
That sounds like rather an odd action. What's the purpose?
cottontail   Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 am GMT
He means his pet donkey - an ass as in a jackass, not an arse.