what are the practical steps to speak english fluently

Guest   Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:09 pm GMT
dinner.
Fat Hen, Big Ass, & B   Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:21 am GMT
Be our bee eat you. Just be our guest
ganook   Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:43 pm GMT
hey ...hello every body....well i'am a new intrey and i have that pation to learn english. i know that my english is not that much but i beleive that you guys will help me. i would like to tell you that im from middle east country and now day im in hoilday for two weeks and i dont know what to do in this two weeks so i suggested to learn and speak english. hope you will help me.
afrizal   Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:48 pm GMT
Please send me email on how to be good at in spekaing ability.
thanls.

afrizal
ahmed from yemen   Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:37 pm GMT
this is my mail i want u all of u to chating with me on the mail
a_fotihey@hotmail.com
a_fotihey@hotmail.com
islam.brother@gmail.com
every one is ok so dont forget my my brothers iwant to chat with u all of u
and waslam ....
ajit   Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:13 am GMT
I want to communicate with you in english now.
Farhad   Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:49 pm GMT
Hi Hello,
I am a Lecturer by profession and i want to Speak English fluenlty.
Is there anyone you know that can talk me on the net so that i improve my English Fluency???
Ethoglow   Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm GMT
Purchase and read some classical english literature books.

Reading is not only fun and challenging, because it will take forever to get through a page depending on your level of comprehension, but it increases your vocabulary, as well as understanding of sentence structure. Also, movies that can be viewed in a foreign language with subtitles are good, because as you listen to words you begin to make out phrases, words, and sentence sructure style.
I like it. I read a huge translated book of plato's works in spanish. I was amazed by how much you can learn just from reading in another language, Also Telemundo and Univision do a lot to increase upper level vocabulary and verb usage when you watch the news reports and the press conferences given by political leaders.
K.Bharathiraja   Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:26 pm GMT
Hi

I have good fluent english potential in technical, but i am not in well practically speech.
To improve that, what can i do in short terms.
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:49 pm GMT
**I have good fluent english potential in technical, but i am not in well practically speech**

How about rewording this as:

I have the potential to be fluent in English technical terms, but do not do so well in ordinary conversation.

Remedy: Try and mix with English speaking people as much as possible....never mind about any mistakes you make in the short term....in the long term they will get fewer and fewer.
Sandeep   Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:25 pm GMT
guys i have a good idea if u all like.....
Look 1st of all its ovious, u have 2 learn grammer ,vocabulary n....
urself, but u can learn it even by means of conversation.Try 2 speak with other in english as much as possible or the best way....

Add few frends on google talk or skype....n communicate with other everyday...the same pblm is with me....Somebody suggested me and i sugg.... u .
So,is there anybody who lik 2 hav coversation in english with me can mail me at : ir_resistible_san@yahoo.com
Thank U....
Sandy...
OP   Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:46 am GMT
Dear All,
We need to do the things at their right times. i.e we need to learn English during our school days, we need to make our body in good shape during our teen age. During our adult period it is too difficult to learn anything new other then our career related things. Really, no time at all to do anything from the day computer and internet have been introduced in our lives. These things have made our lives shorter and we can’t do anything more in our lives other than using computer and internet. This is really changing the way we are leaving.

Regards,OP.
Ajit   Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:07 am GMT
Hi everyone,
there is a very good guide to learning how to speak english fluently available on
<a href="http://www.indiahowto.com/speak-english-fluently.html">http://www.indiahowto.com/speak-english-fluently.html</a>

Check it out, it really helped me. It gives some practical things you can do. It better than the other guides I have read.

Cya
Ajit   Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:08 am GMT
Hi everyone,
there is a very good guide to learning how to speak english fluently available on:
http://www.indiahowto.com/speak-english-fluently.html

See it. It really helped me. It gives some practical things you can do. It better than the other guides I have read.

Cya
buty   Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:31 am GMT
Hi all,
I m also very much intrested in improving English.
I extensively face dificulty in starting conversation .But, once I could start conversation , I can manage to drag it some what for longer time.
Mainly what I see ,problem may be , I'am lacking in confidence.
At my work place, as much as posible, I try to speak in english only.
Hope this will help me in building confidance.
also I m working hard to inculate reading habit in myself, as I'am very infrequent reader.
I hope ,I will be receiving lots of suggestions form all u buddies.