What language is easiest for Spanish Speakers to understand?

Guest   Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:05 pm GMT
Ian's Spanish :-)))))))
Ian   Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:52 am GMT
<< Ian's Spanish :-))))))) >>

I'm flattered. =)
I'm still learning Spanish. So it's understandable that I cannot express many things yet.
My passive knowledge is not that bad, though. I am now able to read books in average Spanish, although I have to admit that I have to guess some words according to its context.
Guest   Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:57 am GMT
Ian, is it a coincidence that you and Franco , or whatever is his nickname now, are both Asiatic and also are the best polyglots here in Antimoon?
alex   Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:36 pm GMT
I would say:

1. Italian

2.Portuguese

3. Romanian
Ian   Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:56 pm GMT
<< Ian, is it a coincidence that you and Franco , or whatever is his nickname now, are both Asiatic and also are the best polyglots here in Antimoon? >>

Franco??

Could you give a thread where he wrote some posts?
Ian   Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:57 pm GMT
Valencian is the easiest language for Spanish speakers to understand.
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:09 am GMT
Ian, Franco no longer uses that nickname, but I think that he still writes in this forum with other names. He speaks Russian, English, Spanish, Russian and I think that French too.

About Valencian, I think that it is fairly easy to understand. Probably Portuguese would be even easier if it didn't had that difficult phonetics.
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:39 am GMT
in my view:

Galician
Valencian
Catalan
Brazilian Portuguese
Italian
Portuguese
French
Romanian
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:49 pm GMT
Valencian speakers have a very nice Spanish pronunciation . I love how they pronounce LL.
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:52 pm GMT
I usually post in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and even German, but my name's not Franco. Bye

J'écris souvent des messages en anglais, français, portugais et meme en allemand mais je ne m'appelle pas FRanco. Au revoir

Suelo escribir mensajes en inglés, francés, espanol e incluso aleman pero no me llamo Franco. Adios

Escrevo frequentemente mensagens em ingles. frances, portugues e até em alemao mas nao me chamo Franco. Adeus

Oft schreibe ich Meldungen auf english, auf Franzoesich, auf portugiesisch und auf deutsch auch, aber mein name ist nicht Franco. Tschues
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:48 pm GMT
I'd say Basque :-)
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:50 pm GMT
Not at all, unless you already speak Basque, it is completely unintelligible for the rest of Humanity.
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:55 pm GMT
I was kidding guest
Guest   Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:54 pm GMT
The easiest languages to understand for an Spanish speaker:

Galician
Valencian
Brazilian Portuguese
Catalan-Mallorquin and Occitan in general
Portuguese
Italian