Romanian a MADE up language

S.P.Q.R. Romanul   Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:02 pm GMT
Hey Bimbo italianO, spare me !

“Q is disputed, some scholars see in it que - "and", while other see in it Quirites or Quiritium - both of which mean "Spearmen". Originally all Roman citizens had been soldiers.”

You’re a POPOLO and a POPODOM.
And by the way , The ItalianO BIMBOS have a special backronym for
S.P.Q.R.

S.P.Q.R In Italian = "Sono Porci Questi Romani" - "Those Romans Are Pigs."
S.P.Q.R   Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:11 pm GMT
Sorin
Your ignorances touchs the skies with this affirmation!
Q. As quiritium!
Did you ever ask youreself why the translation is senate and people of rome?
Because Q. = Que!
Quiritium? Q.? Never heard and read that, search google and see,
Ignorantia est nescire sciens nesciendum.........
JGreco   Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:22 pm GMT
>>{{{NOT EVEN, Romanian less then 100years will become a ecclesiastical language then in another hundred or less years it'll become extinct.}}} They'll either have to conform with Russian (again! haha) or Spanish or English. We'll have the last laugh! <<<

this is rather true, in a respective way.

Sorin,

your Romanian language vocabulary is evolved to that of French's language. So in reality it's not really conversative. It renders a lot of words and simplifies them, like french; "cieux,ciel" Romanian "cer" which Italian and spanish have it more closely to latin, "cielo" Classical latin "coelum." What type of language uses "tata" for "pater, padre?" hmm a slavic polluted one. Thank you!
Aldo   Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:33 pm GMT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nicely cited, I've noticed via here: that Romanian and French are similar in vocabulary and words are similar. While Sardinian/Italian/Spanish/Late latin and classical latin are closely alike. And Catalan and Portuguese are Alike.

Notice to people that

(4) Romanian has tatã through Slavic influence, to signify "pater-padre"

(1) The Romanian word for "beautiful" is frumos,
from Latin formo(n)sus "shapely".

Which Portuguese retains this word conversatively, Formoso.

5) Sardinian and Romanian take their verbs from the original Latin scire, giving Sard."iskire" and Rom."(a) s¸ti". Sapere originally meant "to be wise". Sardinian perserved the word rather more then Romanian.

8) The Romanian word -s¸i- to mean "and" is derived from Latin, but is not related to "et".

Romanian in a strange way looks more evolved then french; Maybe the syntax is further evolved. But phonology is of that of Italian, and syntax is of that of French's further evolve tongue. Also Romanian holds little similarities with Sardinian and well Classical latin, frankly doesn't LOOK like it came from classical nor vulgar. -------------------------------------------------

reference from;

http://antimoon.com/forum/t2275.htm

take a look people, don't take my word for it. Facts are there, French and Romanian are closely alike in vocabulary and little by Italian. This is due to CULTURAL Inspiration of the "19thcentury" as it's been stressed in many forms and many times.
Luis Zalot   Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:27 am GMT
I agree with "Aldo, S.P.Q.R, JGreco's etc." observations on this 'rather' debated matter.

Classical Latin is the closer to Classical latin, you happy? Get over it.

Vulgar Latin is closer vulgar latin, Are you getting it? get over it.

Sorin, I pity you. You profess such vulgarity in your syntax. Now I know why.
S.P.Q.R   Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:28 am GMT
>just a qustion, why italian is ading this >O< at the end of every masculine name ? my real name is Darin will it be Darino in Italian ?<

My dear friend, stay away from Italy if you want to keep your name intact! Darin is a Germanic name, but the ItalianO BimbO Lolas will definitely bimbooloify into DarinO.

i.e DARINO FILIPPO , Eduardo Darino, Paolo Darino, etc

Not just your name Darin, Even my Romanian name Sorin is Bimbolified in Italian with a ridiculous and unnecessary >O< ending
i.e
Benedetto Sorino

You AldO and JGrecO are just BimbO LatinO, and Tabula rasa. what is your real name you Italian "SPQR" ? I bet is something ending in O like a BimbO.

If an Ancient Roman warrior / soldier would hear an Italian speaking in Modern Italian, he would die of laughing.
In Italian >Nostro senato Italiano moderno - Il fondo moderno del nostro secolo- popolo, etc “you name it”+ O endings.

Typical O - BIMBO LOLA…
Piotr   Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:48 am GMT
Sorin has a good point.

The Germanic name 'Robert' is the same in Poland, UK, France, Russia,etc only in Italian, Spanish,Portuguese is Roberto, Why ? Why can't you leave it 'Robert' ? Why do you have to add an extra O to it. Scuse me I just can't understand.

Italian, Spanish,Portuguese adds the 'O' to any Latin and non Latin man's name. seriously I start to believe that you really are 'Bimbo'
The real JGreco   Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:26 am GMT
Hi this is the guy with the actual made up the JGreco name since it is part of my last name and it is my ancestral family name since whoever decided to still my name kept it I guess. Anyways the reason for the "o" ending to Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian is for asthetic reason. A phrase such as "Venga aqui Robert" would sound really stupid in Spanish when pronounced and i'm sure in the other two languages mentioned also.
The real JGreco   Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:27 am GMT
"steal" instead of "still" sorry for the typo.
S.P.Q.R Real one   Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:08 am GMT
Sorin
My name's Stefano Filippo.
Don't care if ends in O.
I carry it with glory.
What's your name sorin? Vlad Dracul Tepesh?
Or voivoid?
Sorin   Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm GMT
Dear antimooners as you can see, I was clearly right about Italian’s “O” over usage, or the “BimbO Lola” effect in Italian.

Have a look at “SPQR” name: StefanO FilippO, Typical BimbO !

>My name's Stefano Filippo.
Don't care if ends in O.
I carry it with glory<

You can carry it with glory, but is BimbO!

What I find hilarious, is this ItalianO BimbO’s saying that ItalianO is the closest to Latin, Maybe Italian is closer to BimbO LatinO...Possible.

By the way. My name is Claudiu Sorin Enescu.
In Italian my name is “ClaudiO SorinO EnescO” like a BimbO ItalianO. But no thank you!

Latin was a profound language of great depth and sober! Romanian still preserved the sobriety of Latin keeping the U endings and preserving the Latin names almost unaltered
example.

Latin-------MARIUS.
Romanian--MARIUS.
Italian------MariO

Robert - Germanic name derived from (Rodh-Beraht -bright fame)
Romanian----Robert
Italian--------RobertO

Latin------- Claudius
Romanian --Claudiu
Italian-------ClaudiO

I am out of here, I am not talking with you BIMBO LOLAs anymore.
Sorin   Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:45 pm GMT
Din Romania, de unde sunt, eu va felicit pentru contributia voastra.

La revedere !
S.P.Q.R   Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:17 pm GMT
La rivedere domnul sorin claudiu enescu. fiericit a vorbi dumneavoastra sunt.....
S.P.Q.R   Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:20 pm GMT
La rivedere domnul sorin claudiu enescu. fiericit a vorbi cu dumneavoastra sunt.....
Luis Zalot   Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:41 am GMT
Well....looks like nothing changes. Sorin pro-romanian. And all of us are against her.

Behold,

Sardianian is the Closest to "classical & vulgar" Latin, in all aspects. Most strong hold is it's phonology,syntax,grammar. Which "Only" lacks of the declension.

8% percent evolved

Italian the closest to Classical Latin's Vocabulary. While having 'strong' similarities with phonology. And the fact that Italian "perserves" a mulitude of Classical latin words intact; while delooting the "antepultimate etc." letters like "us-um" changing it to "o"
Hence, Perserving "uomo and fatto" which are only two of a vast library that are direct decendants of Classical latin; 'homo & factu(s)/factum'

12% percent evolved.

Spanish is the closest to Classical Latin's Grammar. While having strong ties with classical latin's vocabulary and phonology. It's 'only' downfall is perhaps "ir/er/ar" (classical "ire/êre accent/ere/are") Hence, the future tense of spanish perserves it to "iré/eré/aré" Thus, retains the "silent" "h" in the beginning of a word; "historia/hora/haber/ etc." Classical Latin "historia/hora/habere/ etc." Also another interesting thing would be the RETENTION of "b" which changed to "v" in all the OTHER romance languages. For example; "Debo/caballo/cabra/ etc."
Classical latin "Debeo/caballus/cabra" Another interesting is that the "sibilant s" which is a 'hiss-like-sound' when words end or begin with a "s" is the "same" to that of Classical latin. Also the "twirl" of the double 'rr' and *sometimes* singular 'r' is of that of Classical latin. Only flaws are the "arabic words and influence" which are relatively moderate.

http://orbilat.com/Languages/Latin/Grammar/Latin-Pronunciation-Syllable-Accent.html

20% percent evolved

Romanian is the Closest to the "declension" of Classical latin, hence "retained the case system" It uses two nominal cases: direct (nominative-accusative) and oblique (genitive-dative). A third and rarely used case, the vocative, is a Slavic influence. Three grammatical genders, masculine, feminine, and neuter are distinguished. Four types of articles are used: definite, indefinite, possessive and demonstrative. One interesting thing is the phonology of Italian is "alike" or if not the "same" as romanian.

Grammar is also similar to that of Classical latin.

Flaws; Vastly influence by Slavic in 'syntax" and it retaining "emotional words" like; {{dragoste love, drag dear, a iubi to love, nevastă wife, logodnă betrothal, a logodi to betrothe" CONTRADICTING CLASSICAL-LATIN's WORDS "amor, carus, amare, sponsa, etc.," by replacing them with [Slavic words] }}

They're exceptions of course, in poetry or formal talk "amor and amare" are used or are considered literary. Slavic is used to Express emotion & love for loved ones for example; "father -tata-(slavic) instead of 'pater or "patre(m)-padre (classical/vulgar/modern)" and Romanian's history is based on that of early Roman reign. (occupational rule for only 200 hundred years,) a thousand or so years later it RE-INTRODUCES Latin thru-out it's language; making Slavic minuscule within it's language, but still perserving Slavic influence and words. The strange thing is that it retains CLASSICAL-Latin words, never used amongst roman soldiers or vulgar or romance languages (which is odd) And so, it's controversial. like inteleg (c.l intellego) etc. All the romance languages others conformed with "cohm-predo" capire/comprendere-comprender"

23.5 percent evolved

All of these Romance (neo-latin) tongues are one way or another connected 'more or less' to Classical latin & Vulgar latin. As I have depicted in my "observation" and that what I've concluded also.