ROMANIAN the closest to CLASSICAL LATIN

BUG Mafia   Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 am GMT
Listen to Romanian language !!! LOL

http://www.box.net/public/rxa2i6b65u

Sunt eu maniac? Probabil ca da,
Pentru ca-mi place sa-mi bag banii in masina mea.
Special pentru cunoscatori si mai ales pentru fanatici.

Noroc, am 260 de cai sa ma intorc,
Clasic ca un BMW din '90 storc
Admiratie de la orice rival pe interval,
Sunt greu si ca V8-u' meu, declarat fatal.

Imi place genu' de masina cu prezenta scenica,
Dramatica, enigmatica, singuratica, animalica,
Inca de mic (aaa)
Mi-am dorit ceva special, cum sa explic? (aaa)

Ai un Passat, stiu, 2003, stiu,
V6 TDI cu tot ce vrei pe el, stiu,
Da' mai stiu ca sunt cateva sute ca a ta,
Parca-ati fute toti aceeasi pizda, nu te supara.

Frate, dau pe spate mai repede cand
Vad un Golf 3 carosat, umflat, vibrand,
Sau vreo torpila de 2 metri, tunarita, modificata,
La volan vreo fata, mai tata.

Hai, las-o-n pula mea, ca nu se mai poate-asa,
Ai banu' sa-ti cumperi un S da' nu ai bani s-o faci a ta,
Niste spoilere si alte accesorii, da-i o vopsea,
Galben sau ceva si mai excentric, a la America.

Curcubeu, cameleon
Sau cum vrei tu sa ii zici, in ton cu orice sezon,
Portocaliu, violet, verde-aprins, perlat,
M-a stresat, in pula mea, atata gri metalizat.

Pune-i roti mari, BBS, Antera,
Sau niste croame garantate sa-ti fure privirea,
Elegant fenteaza-le pe-obstacole si arde-o-ncet,
Ca graba strica orice efect. Zi!

Refren: x2

Cu tovarasi in masina si cu basi in portbagaj,
Ne remarci repede in peisaj,
Plutim usor, parca e un miraj.
Senzatie majora, cu 40 la ora !

Luxuriant fara indoiala, extravagant
Recomfortant si acelasi timp impresionant,
Socant, fanaticii spun ca e relevant,
Ca pana si cei neinteresati gasesc interesant

Un tanc, vopsit albastru si perlat cu negru,
N-o ard in turma, da' vreau sa raman integru',
Si ca sa fiu aproape de strazi si cartier
O sa-l cobor vreo cativa centimetri, lejer.

Caroserie unicat, nimic cromat,
In afara de roti, 18 inci, constat
Ca scoti ochii din cap, nu poti sa crezi c-ai dat
Ca toti bani pe cacat de roti,
Te-au cam lucrat, socoti.

Supraponderal sunt, imi plac masinile mari,
Temperamental sunt, imi plac contrastele tari,
Prezindential pentru impresie totala,
o sa-mi fac pe comanda interior din piele alba.

Extraterestru, sub scaune neon albastru',
Modificat masiv in spatiu ca sa-ncapa numai patru,
Pentru ca tancu' se transforma-n avion,
Cand pe bancheta din spate pot sta doar doi, beton.

Pe final, precizez,
Despre cum o sa auzi si pe unde poti sa vezi,
DVD, normal, niste ecrane-n tetiere,
Ca sa nu poti sa spui ca nu e o placere,

Vreo 4000 de wati putere,
Pentru ca cine stie, stie si cine stie cere.
Asta-i tot, ne vedem pe strazi,
Te las sa iti combini masina cu ce crezi.

Refren
Octavian - another one   Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:57 am GMT
I can't believe it!

What is the urge to be the "closest"?

This is a stupid communist propaganda that you learned in school!

I can't believe that many people that actually spell miserablly Romanian claim that they have good knowledge of languages... and more important they started this stupid debate that goes nowhere!

It is normal to have different forms of the same words in all those languages. It is also clear that Romanian, evolving separatelly from all other romance languages is different.

It is normal to have closest forms in French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and other Western Romance languages becouse they evolved into a common area.

The point is that Latin is an extinct language and all of the Romance languages ARE NOT Latin. They all are diferent, modern languages.

What if Romanian is the closest to the Classical Latin? Let's just say that it is. Does this make Romanian be the modern Latin? No, it isn't.

The same, nor Italian, French, Spanish, Romansch etc are not Latin. They are all just new languages derived from Latin.

Cicero couldn't understand any of our languages, the same as uneducated people can't understand Latin even that their mother's language is a Romance Language.

In Polish, the Vlach word refers to both Romanian and Italian. The word was took from Old Germanic and used to refere to all people that spoke a Vulgar Latin (proto romanian, proto italian, proto french, etc).

Old Germanic people used this word to call all of the people that didn't spoke a german laguage.

What if Romanian has many Slavic words? German languages and Slavic Languages are considered to be part of the same branch of the IE. Is that something to be ashame for the Germans?

All this argumentation is nonsense and serves to absolutlly nothing!

Fascinating is that Romance, Germanic, Slavic, Greek, Sanskrit, Iranian and all other languages were once just only one language.

European have similar DNA. Actually all humans are the descendants of a small group of 1000-2000 people. But we are black, yellow, white and speak thousends of languages. It seems that many of us inherited the stupidity gene from one of our ancestors. Many of us inherited the gene of stupid agresivity too.

And this debate is not born due to any linguistic and scientific hunger, but due to a stupid urge to feel the most authentic of all. Well, nobidy is more authentic than others and noone speaks a beter language than others.

The only diference is that some of us speak their own language bad and for purposes that won't help to anything.
Tiffany   Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:46 am GMT
<<European have similar DNA. Actually all humans are the descendants of a small group of 1000-2000 people. But we are black, yellow, white and speak thousends of languages. It seems that many of us inherited the stupidity gene from one of our ancestors. Many of us inherited the gene of stupid agresivity too. >>

I find this part highly amusing. I don't know if they are genes, but if they are, then yes, many people have it.

Fab, this does not sound like Sorin's "bimbo" language posts at all. In realtà, forse non è Sorin affatto. Chiunque abbia scritto questo messaggio: bravo. I hope you mean it.
greg   Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:45 pm GMT
Octavian - another one : « The point is that Latin is an extinct language and all of the Romance languages ARE NOT Latin. »

Je ne suis absolument pas d'accord et je vais te dire pourquoi. Bien que souvent appelé « langue morte », le latin n'en est pas une pour deux raison :

1/ il perdure sous des formes multiples : l'occitan, le roumain, le piedmontais (etc) *SONT* du latin à un stade avancé

2/ même la forme figée (stade conservé) du médiolatin (latin ecclésiastique) n'est pas une langue morte : il est parlé en de nombreux endroits.
Sander   Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:24 pm GMT
>>The point is that Latin is an extinct language and all of the Romance languages ARE NOT Latin. They all are diferent, modern languages. <<

You are absolutely right Octavian, no matter what anyone else says. Latin is dead, no natives, and the languages deriving from it (together with a non Latin influence) or not new forms of this language but more like creol forms: the Romance language.
alajuelense   Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:46 am GMT
el idioma romano es una lengua que se quiere creer latin pero no lo es porque por la influencia slavic

sorin you man think romanian is the closest to latin, look at italian its roots and culture reflects latin in many ways
Tiffany   Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:42 am GMT
Once again, Brennus, you deleted a message of mine. This time, however, it was very much on topic (especially if you consider the message above yours to be on topic). I will assume there must have been many off-topic after my message and it was deleted in the fray. I will repeat the gist of my post.

<<el idioma romano es una lengua que se quiere creer latin pero no lo es porque por la influencia slavic >>

Unfortunately for you alajuelense, you are in the minority. Even in the langauge you denounce Romanian, it is considered a Romance language. Of course, no Romance language is considered Latin, except, well, Latin.

"l rumano (Română) es una lengua romance del Este de Europa, hablada por unos 28 millones de personas."

Closest to Latin? That's not up for me to decide, and you can disagree with that. But you certainly can't deny that Romanian is a Romance language, despite its Slavic influences.

Tiffany,

With all due respect, you are not the moderator.

Thank you,

Brennus
anume   Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:57 am GMT
( lat. ) inculcare:
( ro. ) inculca - "A întipări în mintea cuiva, prin repetare, o idee, o concepţie etc."
( fr. ) inculquer.

( english translation of romanian definition ): to imprint into the mind of somebody an idea, conception, etc., by means of repeating.

What is the english word for inculcare ?
Luis Zalot   Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:28 am GMT
hi,

inculcate- (English) {{impress on somebody’s mind: to fix something firmly in somebody’s mind through frequent and forceful repetition.}}

inculcar- (Spanish) {{instil, inculcate}}

1. tr. Apretar con fuerza algo contra otra cosa. U. t. c. prnl.
2. tr. Repetir con empeño muchas veces algo a alguien.
3. tr. Infundir con ahínco en el ánimo de alguien una idea, un concepto, etc.
4. tr. Impr. Juntar demasiado unas letras con otras.
5. prnl. p. us. Afirmarse, obstinarse en lo que se siente o prefiere.

Real Academia Española

--------------------------->>>>

Latin-inculcāre:

Mid-16th century. From Latin inculcat- , the past participle stem of inculcare , literally “to stamp in,” from calcare “to step on, press in”
Guest   Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:28 am GMT
"Xavier Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:53 pm GMT

Es indudable que la lengua rumana es latina, pese a las numerosas palabras eslavas, turcas y griegas que contiene. En cuanto a la gente, tienen algo de teatral y de sensual como los italianos, ya sea en política, en su vida cotidiana o simplemente en la forma de hablar y gesticular, el viajero no hallará este tipo de rasgos en ninguna otra parte de Europa oriental."

so what ? what is the big deal about Romanian being Latin ?