Should the Philippines start speaking Spanish again?

Guest   Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:58 am GMT
Third world nations cannot lead another third world nation towards prosperity.
Guest   Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:39 am GMT
you're all just morons that's what all Filipinos are hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

shame on you dogs
Guest   Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:49 am GMT
CARAMBA!!!
VIVA EL CHORIZZZZOOO!!!

CABROOON!!!!!
Fundador   Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:02 pm GMT
I agree with unknown author, spanish was our language, whats wrong if we speak it once again as one of our official languages? many of the filipinos have closed their minds thinking that -I dont wanna learn more in school, too much stuff to learn blah blah blah- , well grow the fuck up because that mentality is the reason why our country is still at its feet, our population is lazy and closed minded. You work hard for the future success and wealth, u aint goin anywhere if ur just gonna sit there and speak 1 stupid language that borrows a thousand words from tons of languages. Yes we do speak english but majority of our population does not even speak it, only the higher class understands and speaks it fluently.

Somehow in my observation,I just noticed that the majority of the Filipinos who does not want Spanish back as our language are usually the ones failing in school or the people who belongs to the lower class. If we will implement what they want, then basically our country will be run by stupid morons.

One good example is pinoy

dude you are a real Filipino, narrow thinking and closed mindedness. You are a role model of the majority of our whole population, just look at our country and Phil-resident are you even a Filipino?, were you even born here? lol.
Unknown Author   Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:10 pm GMT
Simple, you do not like Spanish?. Do not call yourself a Filipino(do you know how this word was made?) and tell the president to change the name of the country,Philippines (do you know who named and united the islands and to whom it was named after?). Also do not forget to change your culture and way of living and also our traditions and try speaking Tagalog without using a single Spanish word if you know one. Don't forget the names of the streets and provinces and your surnames. You are definitely Spanish by what you are, I am not talking about the bloodline here,for not all of us have Spanish blood.

Happy?, kids...., Fundador is totally right, I just don't want to go down to that level that I would have to be flaming someone, I'm just too old for that.

Have fun everyone
Josh Lalonde   Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:06 pm GMT
Does anyone else think that Fundador and Unkown Author are the same person?
Anyway...If Filipinos are so bad at learning English (according to you), why would you want to add another language to the school curriculum? Wouldn't that just make things worse? And if you think Filipino is a stupid language because it borrows words from other languages, then what about English? Only about 20% or so of the English vocabulary is from Anglo-Saxon roots.

<<Somehow in my observation,I just noticed that the majority of the Filipinos who does not want Spanish back as our language are usually the ones failing in school or the people who belongs to the lower class.>>

That's exactly why they are against switching to Spanish: it is (or was) the language of an oppressive elite, not the language of the people. It is spoken by approximately 1% of the population, and possibly by as few as 2,658 as a first language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_Philippines). Why try to make the other 99% learn it?
Pinoy   Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:43 pm GMT
Grabe naman. Maraming mga gago dito. Mga buwisit talaga.
Phil-Resident   Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:01 am GMT
Yes, I am a Filipino citizen. Dito ako ipinanganak, lumaki at nag-graduate ng college.

At ikaw naman Pinoy, sino ba pinatatamaan mo ng <Maraming gago dito.>?

Pakiusap lang huwag nyong gayahin yung ibang nagpopost dito na wala nang magawa kundi magmura at mang-insulto pag contra sila sa opinion ng iba.
Anti Spanish   Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:28 am GMT
Spanish makes me puke!!!
Cebuana   Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:32 am GMT
Amen Josh Lalonde!
Fundador   Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:11 am GMT
Hahahahaha, kaya nga pinoy pangalan nya eh di mo ba naisip yon hahahaha.
So san kayo gumagamit ng mga computer at internet ngayon? sa computer shop 20 pesos per hora ???? hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! puta mga pinoy nga kayo mga indio!!! hahahahahaha!!! low class fucks
Guest   Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:19 am GMT
<That's exactly why they are against switching to Spanish: it is (or was) the language of an oppressive elite, not the language of the people. It is spoken by approximately 1% of the population, and possibly by as few as 2,658 as a first language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_Philippines). Why try to make the other 99% learn it?>

kung di karin naman pala bobo, kaya pala 1% lang din ng mga pinoy ang may kaya! so yung 99% eh papabayaan mo nalang maging ganon ang buhay nila at papabayaan mo nalang na pulubi ang pinoy sa mata ng mundo? tarantado ka pala eh! magisip ka nga bago ka magsalita puta hinihiya mo lalo lahi natin putang ina mababa na nga tayo binababa mo pa tang ina mo

palibhasa lahat kayo ang kikitid ng utak nyo hahahahahhaha!! pinoy nga kayo, buti nalang intsik ako na lumaki lang sa pinas hahaha mga bobo!! buti di ako nalahian ninyo hahahah!!!!

bobo bobo bobo hahaha mga lahi ng bobo at makitid ang utak hahahah!!!!!!!! ang mga pinoy at ang pilipinas lulubog ng lulubog dahil sa paraan ng pagiisip nyo hahahahah!! kitang kita naman sa mga nangyayari ngayon eh simula nawala ang pinas sa patakbo ng amerika tingnan mo nangyari hahahahaha ang dating 1 peso = 1 dollar eh ngayon 47 pesos = 1 dollar na hahahaha!!!!
Guest   Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:11 am GMT
Eh ano naman masama kung sa computer shop sila gumagamit para makapag-internet?

Pulubi na ba tingin nyo sa ganon?
Guest   Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:51 am GMT
Fundador, kung ayaw mo sa mga pinoy mag-migrate ka na lang kaya sa Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela etc. Sigurado akong maaasar ka rin sa mga tao doon na kabilang sa lower class kahit pa purong kastila sila.

<<palibhasa lahat kayo ang kikitid ng utak nyo hahahahahhaha!! pinoy nga kayo, buti nalang intsik ako na lumaki lang sa pinas hahaha mga bobo!! buti di ako nalahian ninyo hahahah!!!! >>

Bumalik ka na lang sa China at doon mo ipagpatuloy ang negosyo ng pamilya nyo. Tingnan ko lang ko may magpapatronize ng merchandize nyo doon.

Kayong 2 kung ayaw nyo sa mga pinoy eh ba't nandidito kayo? Me isang solution dyan, lumayas kayo sa Pilipinas. Bukas na bukas ang pinto para sa inyo.
Guest   Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:14 am GMT
If you remember the history when Columbus discovered America, he thought he landed on the Indian Peninsula and when he saw dark complexioned inhabitants, he called them Indios meaning inhabitants of India.

The people of India have the right to be called Indians/Indios on the original context not on the conotation of Spanish Colonists in the Philippines.

On the other hand the native Americans are increasingly being referred as Amerindians