Is the Mandarin Chinese uniform everywhere?

Shuimo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:34 am GMT
FreeTibet Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 am GMT
I love Tibet.
Stupid communists go home to your smog-striken country!!!
===============
GOOD!
Love Tibet means you have to love China first!
anti-Shuimo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 am GMT
Long live Tibet, Taiwan and the USA! Down with China and the Communist Party!
Shuimo   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 am GMT
anti-Shuimo Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 am GMT
Long live Tibet, Taiwan and the USA! Down with China and the Communist Party!
==================================
Have me become your idol or God?
Jack   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:19 am GMT
Shuimo wrote:

<< Have me become your idol or God? >>

Where do these people come from?
Garry   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:12 am GMT
<< 中国& >>
<< 胡说八道,礼拜在中国大陆通用。礼拜天就是星期天,老百姓都这么说。 >>

The word "礼拜" (means: Christian worship; week) was translated by Western missionaries into the terms of Chrisian practices in Literary Chinese (文言文).

The word "星期" (means: a cycle of stars; week) is a loanword (translation of meaning) from Japanese.

The word "li bai tian; 礼拜天" (means: Christians worship the God at the seventh day of a week; sunday) is a word of Spoken Mandarin (口头语言), which is a colloquial word only and is usually speaking in the popular Mandarin speakers at Mainland. This word "li bai tian; sunday" is not used in the Standard Written Mandarin (书面语言) because the educated people are trained in a same model of dislike any kind of religions in the past 60 years.

The word "xing qi tian; 星期天" (means: the seventh day of "a cycle of stars" in a week; sunday) is also a Mandarin word, that is used both in the Spoken Mandarin and Standard Written Mandarin.
Shuimo   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 am GMT
Garry Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:12 am GMT
<< 中国& >>

The word "礼拜" (means: Christian worship; week) was translated by Western missionaries into the terms of Chrisian practices in Literary Chinese (文言文).

The word "星期" (means: a cycle of stars; week) is a loanword (translation of meaning) from Japanese.

The word "li bai tian; 礼拜天" (means: Christians worship the God at the seventh day of a week; sunday) is a word of Spoken Mandarin (口头语言), which is a colloquial word only and is usually speaking in the popular Mandarin speakers at Mainland. This word "li bai tian; sunday" is not used in the Standard Written Mandarin (书面语言) because the educated people are trained in a same model of dislike any kind of religions in the past 60 years.

The word "xing qi tian; 星期天" (means: the seventh day of "a cycle of stars" in a week; sunday) is also a Mandarin word, that is used both in the Spoken Mandarin and Standard Written Mandarin.
======================
Agree!
Le   Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:54 am GMT
别告诉咱大陆人没警告过你这类台独分子!

================================

不要随便代表我, 谢谢.
china1   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 pm GMT
<< 中国& >>

===============================================
你词的解释是正确的。但是你说的几个观点是错误的。
第一,在不是说普通话的地区也说星期天或者星期日,像我,住在吴语区,我们不讲普通话,但是我们口头都说礼拜日或星期天。吴语地区不讲普通话,这里有7000多万人口。
第二,你说受过教育的人不喜欢用礼拜天这个词,我觉得这个是不存在的。事实上,所谓的无神论教育根本影响不到日常用语,我从小到大,无论到中国的哪个地区,还没有说因为无神论而回避礼拜天这个词的。
事实上,中国大陆对用词没你想象的那么苛刻的滑稽,比如我们常说中国是神州大地,不光我们普通百姓说,连中央电视台也说。神州不是带有“神”这个词吗?就是说中国大地是神的州,知道神的意思吗?神和上帝的意思差不多。
knight   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm GMT
In my view, Chinese is quite boring because its grammar is extremely simple. I prefer Indo-European, semitic or agglutinative languages. Grammar is one of the most interesting aspects in language learning... that's just me
Shuimo   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm GMT
knight Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm GMT
In my view, Chinese is quite boring because its grammar is extremely simple. I prefer Indo-European, semitic or agglutinative languages. Grammar is one of the most interesting aspects in language learning... that's just me

=================================

Compuslive lingsuitic SM sufferer!
You need to see a therapist!
Shuimo   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm GMT
Le Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:54 am GMT
别告诉咱大陆人没警告过你这类台独分子!

================================

不要随便代表我, 谢谢.
========================
操,你是哪个葱??
Dalai Lama   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm GMT
Shuimo
I'm going to inform your superior secret police officer that you're doing a lousy job here on this forum. Your insults, your pigheadedness, your spamming with articles that nobody cares to read has turned a lot of forumers against you and against China. Your bosses will not be pleased. You're heading to gulag.
Shuimo   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 pm GMT
Dalai Lama Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm GMT
Shuimo
I'm going to inform your superior secret police officer that you're doing a lousy job here on this forum. Your insults, your pigheadedness, your spamming with articles that nobody cares to read has turned a lot of forumers against you and against China. Your bosses will not be pleased. You're heading to gulag.
===========================
What is wrong with dalai lama?
Isn't that what dalai lama hankers after?
The Truth   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm GMT
Shuimo is one of those people paid by the Chinese government to promote China on the internet. He ain't doing so well so far!
Kaeops   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:08 am GMT
The best Chinese dish I've ever had was a Portuguese bacalhau in Macau.