What Romance language sounds more Germanic?

Baldewin   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 pm GMT
But you're a nationalist. You don't know better.
Franco   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 am GMT
After reading Thor's messages I think that the French are Germanic wannabes.
rep   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 am GMT
PARISIEN,don't pretend that you can't read it
"Policies of assimilation
Jurisdictions having such a policy:

Burma - Indonesia - Iran - Iraq - Thailand - Vietnam - France - Slovakia"
http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:SYFX6QPA-C8J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_policy+Types+of+language+policies&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
Saarland Dude   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:09 am GMT
Even the Walloons like their French papas, are Imperialist pygmy Napoleons. Not only the the continuing land grabbing of Flemish territory but also the German speaking areas of Belgium are annexed into Walloonia!
German speaking Belgium should be freed from Walloon Imperialism. The German speakers and their historical lands should be made into a region from south of Aachen all the way down to Aarlen. This strip should on average be 30 miles width and at least 60 miles at it's widest width.
Ellebore   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm GMT
"After reading Thor's messages I think that the French are Germanic wannabes. "

After reading some spanish messages I think that the Spaniards are European wannabes.
Ellebore   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 pm GMT
"Celts were different tribes of ancient Iberia. "

What did I say...
Raven   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm GMT
"After reading Thor's messages"

Since when spanish macaques like Franco can read french ?
Franco   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm GMT
Spanish are celtic-nordic people, you like it nor not. We have rejected muslim invaders before they give us their culture. GALICIA FOR EVER !!!!
fchv   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm GMT
Franco stop speaking non sense.
Every body nowws that spain is the most black and muslim country of europe.
Spaniards are niggers.
Désolé, mais c'est trop b   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 pm GMT
"Ces connards d'Espagnols ne savent plus quoi inventer.
De vrais Arabes, qu'ils sont.
Quelle bande de minables. "
gustav   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm GMT
<<After reading Thor's messages I think that the French are Germanic wannabes. >>

The french are germanic. PERIOD.

<<Every body nowws that spain is the most black and muslim country of europe. >>

blacker than Ireland?
Spanish celtic power   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm GMT
French are just jaleous of our celtic roots. Spain have celtic stones, celtic climate, celtic apearance in north-west...Even in Wales and Scotland, we have less celt toponyms.
SwarthyFranquito   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm GMT
spaniards are muslims.
rafael nadal,antonio banderas,picasso,francisco goya,penelope cruz,raul gonzalez,pedro almodovar...

they are whiter than the norwegians or swedish?
No,they could be part of the national soccer team of pakistan and nobody would notice.

now u say me if this Sir with white clothes is white:

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Penelope+Cruz+Pedro+Almodovar+Attend+Broken+fedDJCS4Obql.jpg
Franco   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 pm GMT
<<now u say me if this Sir with white clothes is white:

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Penelope+Cruz+Pedro+Almodovar+Attend+Broken+fedDJCS4Obql.jpg >>

He is a faggot like you. White men with blond hair are all of them faggots. True handsome men are dark like Nadal. Nice women on the other hand are blond .
Baldewin   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 am GMT
In order to preserve blonde women white blonde men are needed. Eugenetics also helps preserving the best alleles.