Brazilians might as well just speak Spanish...

Yo   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm GMT
Franco , te va la marcha ¿no?. ¿Acaso sabes si él lo dijo con fundamentos o no?. Ademas los pigs son victimas de sí mismos y no por otros y en el caso particular de España, de la desastrosa clase politica y gobernante que tenemos. Así que no busques excusas fuera y crítica 'el ganado porcino' que tenemos dentro.
Franco   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:07 pm GMT
USA has to be blamed for the financial crisis. Period. Do you deny this ? Then you are dumb.
Yo   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm GMT
Primero yo no he negado la culpa de USA en la crisis financiera.
Segundo , este silogismo(Do you deny this ? Then you are dumb.) es muy simple. Esperaba algo más de ti.
Tercero, critíca 'alguna vez' el desastre que es este pais: politica,administrativa, economica y judicialmente. Y es que no nos ponemos de acuerdo en nada para intentar arregrarlo y cuando se hace es para sacar beneficios sectarios.
Guest68   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm GMT
"USA has to be blamed for the financial crisis. Period. Do you deny this ? Then you are dumb. "

Blames u.s.
Very typical of the citizens livin in banana republics like the whole hispanic world.
Yo   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm GMT
<<Very typical of the citizens livin in banana republics >>
eh Guest68 , no todos pensamos igual.

Toma tu misma medicina: This accusation is very typical of citizens living in 'The Empire'.
Franco   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:26 pm GMT
I think that the one that is acting like a banana republic is USA. Their economy is unstable and prone to collapsing like the ones of third world countries. They have changed industry as the motor of their economy by sophisticated financial products that the Jews of USA use to speculate and thus they control the real economy of US and other countries.
Franco   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 pm GMT
California is about to declare bankrupcy. It they have not done before it's because California receives more money from the federal Government than Ireland, Iceland or Greece from the E.U. That Congressman should care of California rather than Spain. Very typical of banana republics like hispanic USA to divert matters.
Franco   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm GMT
That thing about the "PIGS" countries is absurd and racist against Southern Europe. It is a term coined by the British (who else if not) . Italy , a member of PIGS , has performed much better than UK during the economic turbulence. Also the only two countries that have gone into bankrupcy so far in Europe are northern European ones: Iceland and Ireland. Precissely these two have been financially rescued by the Paris-Berlin axis but Greece hasn't. If the Greeks have pride they should put a bomb in Brussels and another one in Strasbourg and kill as many Euroboureaucrats as possible
Lucero   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm GMT
eres el regalo que la vida me dio
mi destino amor
eres tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Ren   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 pm GMT
I love that when Spain is trashed Franco goes nuts hahahaha. Its shit, and stop blamming the US for your own shit. Spain was not doing well even before the economic crisis, the US just...gave it a little push, but it was going to shit one day or another. So much for trashing Brazil, but look how well Brazil did through this crisis... lol get that pride of yours and swallow it, or stick it up where you like it most in yourself. haha
Franco   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm GMT
Take a peanut and shut up, Brazilian monkey.
Penetre   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm GMT
Ren, how do you dare to compare Spain and Brazil? Both countries simply play in different leagues. Brazil is a third world country with severe problems like street insecurity, famine and high levels of illiteracy. The true contenders of Brazil are Congo, India, Namibia and such.
Ren   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm GMT
I never denied Brazil's issues you idiot. Please tell me where do I state, Brazil is perfect land!? Where!? But shithole spain has no morals to talk. Its garbage
Ren   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm GMT
And fine, Spain is a shithole in its league...great fucking deal. lol
Ren   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm GMT