Vive Le Quebec libre

Zonorak   Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:01 pm GMT
>>Who came here FIRST , who colonized the first canada, firstly named Nouvelle-France, its us , French people.
<<

No, not quite.

The native people of America colonized canada first.And being canadian,you can't be part of the French people.

Simple aint it.
le petit francais   Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:01 pm GMT
excuse moi t ki pour prendre mon nom , toi?
LE PETIT FRANCAIS   Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:03 pm GMT
PARCE QUE TU SAIS,les alsaciens les bretons les occitans se sentent francais ne t en deplaise
pitchoune   Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:35 pm GMT
i love quebec
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:19 pm GMT
>>VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE DE LOUISIANE!<<

ha ha, virtually no one there speaks French anymore
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:33 pm GMT
If Québec gains independence all the efforts of England to erase the French America in the past were then useless
Sander   Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:54 pm GMT
And that would make you high on neo-colonialism?
le petit francais   Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:04 pm GMT
unfortunately i know there is very few persons who speak french in louisiana
mais si t es quebecois tu peux ecrire dans ta langue je suis francais,guest
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:18 pm GMT
<<Probably an idea that would be obviously rejected by both parties (Nova Scotia and New Brunswick vs Quebec) is probably relining the borders lines so the provinces of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are not cut off from the rest of Canada.>>

IIRC, long ago (when I was just a kid, perhaps around the time of Alaskan statehood), there was an idea for the US and Canada to swap some territiry, so that Alaska would not be separated from the lower 48. I don't think this ever got too far, since it's not really a problem. I don't think there'll be a problem if Quebec splits the rest of Canada in two pieces either.
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:21 pm GMT
territiry -> territory

(too bad there can't be an edit function to go back and fix recent posts -- I guess this would be tough without having real IDs and passwords)
one more Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:35 pm GMT
Yeah I think so
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:36 pm GMT
If Québec separates how long they will survive before becoming the second third world country in North America (after Mexico).
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:42 pm GMT
Congratulations on reaching 1630 posts. Special thanks to "Trunks" who kicked off this whole fascinating thread, and to "one more Guest" who pushed us over the top. My hat's off to everybody who helped us achieve this impressive milestone in Antimoon history. Just think of all the hours and hours of reading and writing (both in French and English), in that went into this thread. This bilingual thread will forever serve as an inspiration to those here at Antimoon who follow us in the future.
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:56 pm GMT
How many post are inside the "What do you know about Dutch"?
Guest   Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:58 pm GMT
By the way the third world country of Québec will be considered part of "Latin America" thanks to their French culture and massive poverty.