Should I learn Russian?

a.p.a.m.   Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:56 pm GMT
Yeah, whatever.
Franco   Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:19 am GMT
Glad to see you've accepted the truth. It's good you don't hang on to lost ideals.
Guest   Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:05 am GMT
I just got myself this handy little device, and anytime Franco's name appears on screen it keeps bleeping. How come?

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/87500/87916AfIE_w.jpg
Franco   Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:22 am GMT
Because Franco is a master, and when a master is present , people must be aware so they don't stray from the truth and bring wrath on themselves.
a.p.a.m.   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:14 pm GMT
Should I learn Russian? Yes. Since it is the most important Slavic Language, and it is the language of a huge, minerally wealthy nation with a large military, I think people should learn it. Especially Europeans, since they might be speaking it someday, against their will.
Imma Troll   Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:28 pm GMT
Knowing Russian would help if you want to speak to your mail-order bride.
Guest   Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:52 pm GMT
Hmmm...Should I learn russian?

Answer: Are you creazy?
Gabriel   Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:16 pm GMT
<<The speech of Uruguay and Argentina are higly influenced by Italian and they are the least hispanised of all Hispanic Americans so they too may one day discard Spanish and adopt either Italian, Lunfardo or in the case of Uruguay Portunhol other than Italian. >>

This is an amusing comment. I wonder what's meant here by "least hispanised"?? Spanish is in absolutely no danger in Uruguay, Portunhol is spoken by a tiny minority and has little or no influence on mainstream Uruguayan culture.
maria popova   Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:15 am GMT
if you really want to learn foreign languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese), enter in the site www.discourse.en101.com, and you would find a perfect courses there in one place