Future of the languages?

:D   Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:52 pm GMT
Viva castellano! ;)

Spanish is allready the 2nd oficiall language in the States!

English is shit and sounds very gay, especially Britsh English! American english is veryy ugly!

But even more shity is albanian - the language of dirty gipsies!
Ozie   Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 pm GMT
<<Viva castellano! ;)

Spanish is allready the 2nd oficiall language in the States! >>

Long live English!

English is taking over Mexico, Central, America, and Puerto Rico. They speak perfect American English.

Spanish is a fuckin' shit that sounds like lazy whose speakers would spend most of their time havin' fun than to earn a living.
:D   Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:12 pm GMT
<< <<Viva castellano! ;)

Spanish is allready the 2nd oficiall language in the States! >>

Long live English!

English is taking over Mexico, Central, America, and Puerto Rico. They speak perfect American English.

Spanish is a fuckin' shit that sounds like lazy whose speakers would spend most of their time havin' fun than to earn a living.>>

An english imperialist?
Stop your arrogance!

ENGLISH SHIT, IT'S THE LANGUAGE OF THE COWS AND BASTARDS.
I FUCK YOUR BOOBY BUSH!!!!!
I FUCK YOUR LESBIAN BLAIR AND YOUR SNOBISH QUEEN!!

VIVA CHE GUEVARA
VIVA FIDEL
VIVA COMUMISMO
VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clovis   Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:22 pm GMT
Il y a vraiment de gros tarés sur cette Terre...et si c'était de l'humour et bien c'était nul...(c'est pour Monsieur X ça...ou " :D ").
Je me demande sur quoi on se base pour qualifier une langue de "meilleure" qu'une autre ou pour dire qu'une langue fait "gay" ou que sais-je encore...Pitoyable !
Guest   Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 pm GMT
<<English is taking over Mexico, Central, America, and Puerto Rico. They speak perfect American English. >>

I will just say a word: HA!
Andrew   Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 pm GMT
Take this into consideration: Around 1910 when there were millions or immigrants from Europe who didn't speak English, the US was faced with basically what it is faced with today: will the US become an Italian speaking country? German? But today of course, the grandchildren of those immigrants that didn't speak any English then are now speaking English, with barely any knowledge of their original family language! Will this happen with Spanish too in the future? Or not?
Guest   Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:50 am GMT
<< Take this into consideration: Around 1910 when there were millions or immigrants from Europe who didn't speak English, the US was faced with basically what it is faced with today: will the US become an Italian speaking country? German? But today of course, the grandchildren of those immigrants that didn't speak any English then are now speaking English, with barely any knowledge of their original family language! Will this happen with Spanish too in the future? Or not? >>

Yes, this was the MELTING POT.
But now, all the men have much rights, and for this this "cultural assimilation" and "denaturalization" don't operate, the Hispanics, which are the last immigrants, keep their cultures and their language, because these manners typically " anglo-saxonic " isn't feasible now (human rights), if it was the case the United States would be a dictatorship!
In 2050, there will be so many Spanish-speakers as English speakers!
I call back the Anglo-Saxons of America, that English is not the USA's official language but DE FACTO...
Ozie   Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:06 am GMT
<<An english imperialist?
Stop your arrogance! >>

And what about you? When you say that Spanish is taking over the US of A, isn't that a sign of arrogance.

I'm not an English bastard, I'm from Oz/Australia.
:D   Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:23 am GMT
<< <<An english imperialist?
Stop your arrogance! >>

And what about you? When you say that Spanish is taking over the US of A, isn't that a sign of arrogance.

I'm not an English bastard, I'm from Oz/Australia. >>

Sorry Sir!
I made a mistake!
But for me Australian and English it's the same...
The 2 have the same snobbish queen!

I forgot, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!
Ozie   Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am GMT
<<Sorry Sir!
I made a mistake!
But for me Australian and English it's the same...
The 2 have the same snobbish queen!

I forgot, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!! >>

Huh to me all hispanics share one common thing and that is being indolent.
Clovis   Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:17 pm GMT
<<The 2 have the same snobbish queen!

I forgot, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!>>

Spaniard and Latin americain are the seme too...and Spaniard have also "snobbish" king and queen...you didn't know ?
Your "speech" was pathetic...
Gay-reek   Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:18 pm GMT
Greek is a very homosexual language. It's not worth learning not because it's homosexual, but because it's a gay homosexual language. And it stinks!
Gay-reek   Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:19 pm GMT
oops correction: I meant Greek is an *ugly homosexual language.
Alba   Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:21 pm GMT
<<But even more shity is albanian - the language of dirty gipsies! >>
Hey I defended Spanish asshole. And you have the nerve to call Albanians gypsies? Pfffff look in the mirror Mexican!
Guest   Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:33 pm GMT
Why everyone in antimoon hate so much greek??? I can't understand the reason.
Every language is beautifull because every language is full of history and culture.
Of course there are languages full of grammatical rules and language whit a simple grammar; but anyway a language is a way of comunication and comunication is life for human beeing!!!
If one of the actual languages will die in future it will be a very sad situation because whit it will die culture, history, tradition!
Latin, for example, is not a dead language, because it still lives in Italian, French, Spanish, Portouguese, Romanian, Catalan, Sardinian, Sicilian, Corsican, Valenciano, Asturianu and many other...if, one day, italian or sicilian will die (so as many people think or hope) a great part of latin will die...
So, don't let your tradition die!! Preserve your culture!!!!!