Future of the languages?

Amongst Australians   Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:17 pm GMT
Just google "amongst Australians". Of course, "amongst" is still widely used amongst Australians. You bloody brats. I use "amongst" myself. These Americans who know it all! I learnt Spanish in an Australian High School where the other languages taught where German and Vietnamese, but Spanish came first and was, by far, the most popular! By the way, no French at all!

http://www.fairfield-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/le_curr_st4.htm

Australian Christian Channel - Survey shows widespread insecurity amongst Australians - Traducir esta página
Tune into Channel 30 on Optus for the best Christian Television in Australia. ... Survey shows widespread insecurity amongst Australians. 22 Sep 2004 - Source: ...www.acctv.com.au/articledetail.asp?id=3091 -
Guest   Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:50 pm GMT
<<Just google "amongst Australians". Of course, "amongst" is still widely used amongst Australians. You bloody brats. I use "amongst" myself. These Americans who know it all! I learnt Spanish in an Australian High School where the other languages taught where German and Vietnamese, but Spanish came first and was, by far, the most popular! By the way, no French at all!

http://www.fairfield-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/le_curr_st4.htm

Australian Christian Channel - Survey shows widespread insecurity amongst Australians - Traducir esta página
Tune into Channel 30 on Optus for the best Christian Television in Australia. ... Survey shows widespread insecurity amongst Australians. 22 Sep 2004 - Source: ...www.acctv.com.au/articledetail.asp?id=3091 - >>

Spanish is very learned in Australia ok, normal.
German of course too.
Vietnamese, why not!
But French is the 2nd most learned language of the world is a fact!
Sorry for the francophobes!
French is important and is going to become more and more influent and fundamental!
The guys who said that French is old-fashioned, oldish and obsolete are making a big mistake, it's just a stupid cliché!
We shall talk again of it in 20 or 30 years...
The future will reserve for us some surprises!
Vive le français, Vive la francophonie, Vive la démocratie et la liberté!
Australasia   Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:25 pm GMT
French is almost a dead language. When you study Latin or ancient Greek, the third useless language at School or at High School is French. Even Vietnamese or Thai are more spoken as mother tongue and more important than French.

It is widely known amongst Australians!!!
Amazed   Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:00 pm GMT
<<French is almost a dead language. When you study Latin or ancient Greek, the third useless language at School or at High School is French. Even Vietnamese or Thai are more spoken as mother tongue and more important than French.

It is widely known amongst Australians!!! >>

Snif!
I'm going to Crying!
French is dead!!
Quel dommage! your island would have been to be a French territory!
But when La Pérouse saw that there was nothing others than Kangaroos bad snakes, and Baboons with surfboards, he left towards other most nice horizons!
Vietnamese...hum... Vietnam isn't a Francophonian country?
I didn't know that Australian guys were a schmucky people!
Guest   Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:47 am GMT
Hey Geoff, why did you chaged your name to Amongst Australian and Australasia?

Spanish is not stusied in Australia.
Yes but...   Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:45 pm GMT
What is widely known amongst all other people in the world is the incalculable crass ignorance of Australians!!!
Forero   Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:57 pm GMT
Australians suck at cricket.
Guest   Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:57 am GMT
>>Australians suck at cricket.<<

Is that why they're winning and are going to win the 2007 World Cup?
Gay and Snobbish   Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:41 am GMT
Cricket= gay sport
Pudding=Snobbish food