I’ve finally posted my selection of the best Antimoon Forum topics of 2005. The list has 358 topics, which means that the forum had close to one useful topic per day. I see the glass half full :-)
For those of you who are short on time, here is a handful of topics that caught my eye as I was looking through the archive:
- Do you need a teacher to learn a language?
- Can an old dog learn new tricks?
- Should you learn phonetic transcription?
- How long to learn a language?
- Should you read quickly or carefully? (input theory)
- How to tell that you have made progress?
- Skill building versus comprehensible input
- What do English teenagers do for fun? (funny)
- Myth #1 – is it really a myth? (Is it true that the best way to learn a foreign language is to go to a foreign country?)
- How to create SuperMemo items?
- Should you talk like a native speaker?
- Differences Between American and Castilian Spanish