French

truth   Monday, February 09, 2004, 14:31 GMT
I have never said english were nasty, i just said england has invented skinheads. No one can deny it, like englissh language is superior, no one can deny it.
truth   Monday, February 09, 2004, 14:36 GMT
That's how some people are talking about the french people, isn't it? So i do the same, isn't it so nice when you hear some foreigners who talk badly about the country where you are?
truth   Monday, February 09, 2004, 14:38 GMT
That crap was not for you Simon, so if i have hurt you, i am sorry.
O
Simon   Monday, February 09, 2004, 14:53 GMT
ok, fair enough. I don't like the anti-French stuff either.
to Truth   Monday, February 09, 2004, 14:59 GMT
I never knew that trying to abuse abusive people could restrain them from being abusive...
truth   Monday, February 09, 2004, 15:25 GMT
May it can show them how crap is to insult people.
truth   Monday, February 09, 2004, 15:30 GMT
rectification : "may be ...."
to abusive person   Monday, February 09, 2004, 15:33 GMT
people like do not have any ideas to tell us, just insults or that kind of rubish "shut up, bla bla bla...".
Could you imagine Simon if the world (in some countries it's the case) if the world was directed by that kind of people.
to Truth   Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 07:57 GMT
I was only appealing to your responsability. An addition of rudness and insults will not decrease the amount of rudness and insults, it will increase it.

Do the trolls who come in here want to discuss a view?
No, they are just trying to be provocative.

Will any argument you can find make them change their mind?
No, they will be happy to find an abusive answer to it.

Does the opinion people have about France rely on what you will answer to the trolls who insult it?
No. Open-minded people already know what the trolls say is wrong and the trolls don't care about it. All they want is playing their moronic game.

Can they get enough of their game?
No, unless nobody answers.
truth   Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 10:02 GMT
I don't think, if he only copy and paste that's because he realized he has nothing to say because he does not think anything. I think it's good when you meet someone who's stupid to continue to talk to them. I can't let in peace someone who's provocating me.