pourriez-vous classer vos langues préférées par ordre?

Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:59 am GMT
"moi je propose qu'on fasse pas attention à tout ce qu'écrit sander"

Larissa, t'as 100 % raison. Les trolls, c'est comme les microbes : plus tu les nourris et plus ils ont faim !
Sander   Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:32 pm GMT
=>Ma vision consiste à favoriser le maximum de liberté et de flexibilité : on peut parler de l'espagnol en allemand, du hongrois en anglais, du français en tagalog et de la linguistique en général en hébreu, en russe ou en italien. Si quelqu'un ne comprend pas et veut comprendre, il peut solliciter une traduction sans se comporter de manière outrancière.

J'irais même plus loin : un phrase commencée en espagnol et qui se termine en suédois ne me pose aucun problème. <=

That vision is unreachable and unrealistic.

With the current state of 'linguistics'on the forum .I mean, titles like:

- 'Which language is more important, French or Spanish? '
- 'Which of these 2 languages do you prefer? French or Italian?'
- 'What is your favourite Romance language? '
- 'pourriez-vous classer vos langues préférées par ordre?'
- 'Vive Le Quebec libre *!* '
- 'LENGUAS LATINAS... UNANSE! *!* '
ETC.

Are all very *sarcasm* linguistically orientated aren't they?

Then there are people like: Sigma, Bernard, Carlos, Aldebaran and Larissa etc.
Who are just trolls and have no purpose for being on this forum other than outing their frustrations about 'anglo-saxons' and 'germanics' just because they're jealous.What are they doing on a LANGUAGE FORUM? They should be in a POLITICS FORUM.

But then the practical side.

What you want is complicated, all languages and translations ... I'll tell you what will happen.

The native English speakers will be scared off by posts by the idiots mentioned above. French and Spanish topics will dominate and TAKE OVER this forum.People who come here to learn about the English language will end up being insulted.
Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:51 pm GMT
Don't feed the troll.
Sander   Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:55 pm GMT
Fuck the troll
Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:21 pm GMT
<<Fuck the troll>>

I agree. The troll S***der needs to get laid.
Bernard   Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:29 pm GMT
" Then there are people like: Sigma, Bernard, Carlos, Aldebaran and Larissa etc.
Who are just trolls and have no purpose for being on this forum other than outing their frustrations about 'anglo-saxons' and 'germanics' just because they're jealous. "

Sander, I'm sorry but read my posts, they are all about languages and linguistics, cultures. I express myself in 90% of them in English (maybe I shouldn't) for close-minded-to-other-cultures people like you can understand...
I think you should include yourself in the first rank in the group of the peoples who have frustrations and jalousy... (in your case against the Spanish and French-speaking people). I don't know where your heatred is coming from, But in your case I would have some interrogations: spending on year and half posting provocation against people who speak ONLY english... You still didn't answer to the question : what languages interest you ? If you are posting provocatives things in a languages forum since so long time (incredible ??!!), it should mean that you have some interest in one or another language , no ? I nerve saw one of your posts treating about your love for a language... (except for Dutch !!)
You're unfortunally making a very bad publicity for Netherlands and its people (fortunally I've been there and I know that most Dutch people are nice and very open-minded people unlike you). You're also making a very bad publicity for the English language, as long as you give the image that people who speak english are unable to learn and speak other language and to be interested in the diversity...

" French and Spanish topics will dominate and TAKE OVER this forum."

OK, I understood... Your rejection of Spanish and French is everywhere in you posts...
That is just because Spanish and French are languages that are actually increasing their importance in the international communications, and especially on the internet. Even if it seems to be one of your worst nightmares it is the reality. Come to the USA and you'll see how rapidly spanish is increasing... Holland is one of the rare countries in Europe where English is thought to be the unique international language, Sander, go out of you autism and see and accept the reality.

" People who come here to learn about the English language will end up being insulted. "

I don't know what do you mean by "troll", but since each one of your post treat about that topic I'm begining to think that you are one of them.
So I don't even know why I answer to your provocative and useless messages...
Sander   Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:51 pm GMT
=>I think you should include yourself in the first rank in the group of the peoples who have frustrations and jalousy... (in your case against the Spanish and French-speaking people).<=

Why? Give me one reason why I should be ***JEALOUS!!!*** about Spanish and French-speaking people? Why Bernard.

=>OK, I understood... Your rejection of Spanish and French is everywhere in you posts...
<=

You know no limits do you? Well I do.I reject Spanish and French and any other language on this forum except English that has people here who want to either destroy English here to out their frustrations on the current world order or make it the new lingua franca of this forum.

You think you're a saint.You're not.Your a disguting person and if ANYONE on this forum ISN'T ***OPENMINDED*** it's you.
Troll Patrol   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:00 pm GMT
The sentence that says it all:

"I reject Spanish and French and any other language on this forum except English"

Boycott Sander.

Don't answer his posts.

Don't feed the troll.
Sander   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:18 pm GMT
=>The sentence that says it all: <=

That's not a sentence.That's a part of a sentence.
Boycott Sander   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:27 pm GMT
Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:33 pm GMT
Sander is racist he hates all the Latin people but especially the French and the Spanish. Just ignore this dutch moron.
Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:41 pm GMT
If 'Latins' are a race.Then I'm George W Bush
Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:42 pm GMT
See that nazi dutch is attacking again. Now he admires Bush
Guest   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:45 pm GMT
"That's not a sentence.That's a part of a sentence."

The sentence quoted in full wouldn't have a different meaning.

"If 'Latins' are a race.Then I'm George W Bush"

Doesn't change the fact that you discriminate against a group of people based on their cultures and languages.

Boycott Sander!
Sander   Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:49 pm GMT
=>The sentence quoted in full wouldn't have a different meaning. <=

That's where you're wrong.

Anyway.I'm ignoring trolls like you.

Bye.