The Future of Russian

nicoleabell   Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:06 pm GMT
what is this for to learn how to speak russian language? but i want to know is their any other language that russian people speak?
Guest   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:24 am GMT
<<My friends and neighbors are having a big family. So there is no truth behind that Russina population is declining it is a black propaganda of Western nations>>

One family wont make the nation populous again. You need that to be norm rather than anomolous. Therefore we can justifiably conclude that you were wrong. I hope you will apologise.

<<what is this for to learn how to speak russian language? but i want to know is their any other language that russian people speak?>>

What is your meaning? Russians don't usually speak other languages due to extreme closemindedness and lack of motivation to do other than drink. A lot of Russians don't even speak Russian properly.
Guest   Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:17 am GMT
Take into consideration Russian in the United States. The Bronx and Orlando and other parts of the US are getting a fair share of Russian speakers! Believe me, I hear them a lot! It is really great to have so many languages in the backround.
Franco   Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:59 am GMT
Um, those speakers came from Russia, thus reducing its population. Their kids will speak English, thus reducuing numbers of spanish speakers.
Franco   Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:13 pm GMT
Forgive my absurd absentness of mind, I really of course meant to utter the world "Russian speakers" when I refered to the decreasing numbers and what not.
Albanian God   Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:06 am GMT
Rusian language will dissapear in no more than 200 years. It will be replaced with a type of English-Chinese, written in latin language of the future that will take over the world as a neccessity for bussines transactions. The rest of the world will speak some kind of modernized hindu-english, also written in latin, that will be used primarily in the technical field. Other languages will be reduced of existing only inside family "walls" and slowly will all die off as they will be discarded as unneccessary and useless. In the end we will eventually evolve to the point of communicating without words and the rest is history. Good luck to all of you.
Guest   Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:09 am GMT
<<Rusian language will dissapear in no more than 200 years. It will be replaced with a type of English-Chinese, written in latin language of the future that will take over the world as a neccessity for bussines transactions. The rest of the world will speak some kind of modernized hindu-english, also written in latin, that will be used primarily in the technical field. Other languages will be reduced of existing only inside family "walls" and slowly will all die off as they will be discarded as unneccessary and useless. In the end we will eventually evolve to the point of communicating without words and the rest is history. Good luck to all of you. >>

Russian is a well developed language. So it cannot just disappear and why should their language be replaced by Chinese.

Well albanian is spoken by less than 5million people. Expect that in a near future that they will be engulfed by the Serbs and Greeks.
mishuk   Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:44 am GMT
Oops, they made Russian language obligatory subject in Mongolia.
Franco   Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:11 am GMT
Меня печалит, что русский язык скоро исчезнет. Ну, я советую вам напиваться до потери сознания, так вас опечалит поменьше.
Raoul   Fri May 04, 2007 7:54 am GMT
Hi everybody!

I think that communists in russia succeeded to kill most of the intelligent people during the soviet regime,thats why there is no more Pushkin,Lermontov or Tolstoi like people.Long time ago russians were really generous and bighearted people,but the revolution destroyed everything-sad,sad,sad!Like academic Zahharov sayd that the real russian language is already dead(he was the last one who spoke it and it was real pleasure to listen it-he was the real intelligent man-hopefully not the last one).Now the language contains lot of nahuis(genitalia) ja blads(bitch),this has become everyday language for most of the russianspeaking people.

Greetings to all nice people-may love be with you!
?   Fri May 04, 2007 7:59 am GMT
Russia, like any other country, always had, has, and will have a layer of intelligentsia, who speak educated Russian.
Russia, like any other country, always had, has, and will have a layer of common people who speak uneducated Russian.