The Future of Russian

Sam   Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:28 pm GMT
"Shut up Sam!"

Okay...and thank you for that so sweet comment, Vlad.
Franco   Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:35 am GMT
Vlad, you are the laughable one, seriously. Gibraltar means nothing, it is a little peice of dung with a dung all population so it don't mean nothing. 27 000 people in total is nothing, and only a few speak Russian, it is British by the way you silly one.
Vlad   Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:39 am GMT
<<Vlad, you are the laughable one, seriously. Gibraltar means nothing, it is a little peice of dung with a dung all population so it don't mean nothing. 27 000 people in total is nothing, and only a few speak Russian, it is British by the way you silly one.>>

you're the one who is silly. Have you not learned that there are large number of Russian expatriates and tourists there just like in Turkey and its fast catching up with English and Spanish while overshadowing Italian and Portuguese.

I do not understand why you call Gibraltar a piece of dung when it is also Hispanic territory.
Gib   Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:14 pm GMT
Vlad I also think you are a dummy.

The Russian expatriates and tourists speak English (or russian among themselves), spanish and Llanito is also spoken by the population, Italian and Portuguese is only spoken by migrants and turists. It is not hispanic territory it is british territory. It is iberian territory as it is in the iberian peninsula (I do not know of any hispanic peninsula).

And Frank, calling it dung was not nice at all. Like in the americas(north and south) there are people from many ethnic origins. But if your problem is with the british not with the people, well , you should explain it better , you may be misunderstood.
Vlad   Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 am GMT
Gib,

You are dummy too! You don't read your history books. Gibraltar was taken over by the British from Spain a few centuries ago. It used to be part of Spain.

Russians speak to each other in Russian not in English even when they are abroad.

As for the inhabitants, majority of the people of Gibraltar are Hispanics but at the same time they are British subjects..
Franco   Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:15 am GMT
Vlad is trying to save face after a great humiliation.

Using Gibraltar in your argument is almost as retarded as using Antarctica. It shows the language is in real bad situation if you must look to a little hole with only 27 000 people in it for more numbers. There are more then 27 000 people withing a half kilometer radius from me, there are probably more Russian speakers too! Ha ha ha ha!

<<And Frank, calling it dung was not nice at all. Like in the americas(north and south) there are people from many ethnic origins. But if your problem is with the british not with the people, well , you should explain it better , you may be misunderstood.>>

Actually, I was referring to all of them, regardless of race. Ha ha! I know it isn't nice, but niceness is not a valued quality in the whirlwind which is modern day society. The times are changing, I feel it in my bones, and although I have already kowtowed myself before the growning thunderclouds and sold my soul to to devil, a hope that you shall reach into the inner depths of your soul to find that lost child-like innocenc which once abounded in you and that you draw strenght from that and create the personal bubble to sheild you from the harsh painful truth of mankind's innate and uncontrolable destructive and mean nature.
Vlad   Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:27 am GMT
You are the one who is saving a face Franco.

You do not get the essence of my message. What I mean is a Hispanic stronghold being overtaken not by means of colonisation but by the influx of expatriates.

<<Actually, I was referring to all of them, regardless of race. Ha ha! I know it isn't nice, but niceness is not a valued quality in the whirlwind which is modern day society. The times are changing, I feel it in my bones, and although I have already kowtowed myself before the growning thunderclouds and sold my soul to to devil, a hope that you shall reach into the inner depths of your soul to find that lost child-like innocenc which once abounded in you and that you draw strenght from that and create the personal bubble to sheild you from the harsh painful truth of mankind's innate and uncontrolable destructive and mean nature. >>

Do not give me this kind of advice. i will not take it. If you sold your soul to a devil then it is your choice and we are not accountable to that. I am very sure that you were fed by teachings of distinguishing what is good from bad.
Gib   Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 pm GMT
« You don't read your history books. Gibraltar was taken over by the British from Spain a few centuries ago. It used to be part of Spain. »

Ansd so what? So was a big part of north america when it was discovered, and there are lots of hispanics living there. It must make them hispanic .
It seems it is you who can not make sense and don't understand what is in your hstory books. Gibraltar is british not hispanic.The population is mixed. They are not hispanics but british.
And russians speak the local language unless they only speak to themselves.
Prophecy   Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:18 am GMT
200 years from now, all Rusians will speak Chinese. Rusian language will exist only as a term in history books. It's written in old books as well.
Franco   Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:34 am GMT
De acuerdo yo estoy/
Pavel   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:17 am GMT
Dear Prophecy of Doom,

<<200 years from now, all Rusians will speak Chinese. Rusian language will exist only as a term in history books. It's written in old books as well. >>

50 hundred years from now the Spansih speaking people will be assimilated by the Portuguese, English and French Speaking world.

You are so insecure of other group that you are wishing that the Chinese will absorb us Russian. Well, they are the ones that will be absorb by the Russians. You know the Chinese just keep on migrating but second generations no longer become part of the culture of their ancestors but instead adopt the language and culture of their host country. Whether they are in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia, France and the rest of Europe and of course Russia.

Watch out because they will be migrating in Hispanic America and the people there will be brought to the Chinese language and culture which is a form of colonisation without even firing a single shot.
Real_Alba   Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:52 pm GMT
<<200 years from now, all Rusians will speak Chinese. Rusian language will exist only as a term in history books. It's written in old books as well.>> hahaha...how can you argue with the prophecy?
Prophecy   Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:10 am GMT
Dear Pavel,

Are you saying that 200 years from now, the people living in Rusia will be all Chinese who speak Rusian? Is there any chance for that to take place? Chinese can hardly learn any other language besides theirs (I mean no offence here at all to Chinese people who I respect a lot). Even after living all their lives somewhere other than China, you can all see that they have a hard time "integrating" linguistically. So, I think that Rusians will be "forced" to learn Chinese to get things done, and then they will marry each other and after a while they will all look like Philipinos. After a while, they will discard Rusian language as a thing of the past and speak only Chinese. So, 200 years from now, we will have Philipino-looking Chino-Ruso people with small penises who speak Chinese, asking for European visas. Or maybe not... :-)
real_Alba   Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:25 am GMT
"So, 200 years from now, we will have Philipino-looking Chino-Ruso people with small penises who speak Chinese, asking for European visas."
where do you come up with these things?lol paranoid much?
Prophecy   Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:34 am GMT
It's all in the power of numbers. Demographic progression analysis done in computerised labs in the west shows that Rusian nation will be gone in 200-300 years from now and will be substituted with something like what I described before. Ural Mountains will be the precise border between East and West in all what that will mean at that time.