The Future of Russian

Steve   Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:47 am GMT
Rusian nation is going through their last phase of existence, everybody knows that. There will be no russians left in maybe less than 150 years. Chinese and Turkic people will take over those lands and that's a sure bet.
Vlad   Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:56 am GMT
Hahahahahahahaha! The Chinese will take over Russia. Don't you know that the China still has the grudge because they claim that parts of Siberia once belong to it and they cannot do anything because they know how pewerful Russia is. The Chinese and the Turkic people will be Russified as soon as they settle in Russia as I told you before Russians have strong assimilating powers unlike the Hispanics which is weak.

Hispanic nations are the ones that are being taken over. Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Central America by the Americans. Spain is disintigrating. Catalans, Basque, Galicians, Asturians, Leonese, Aragonese, and even Andalusians are asserting their cultural and lingusitic heritages.

Poor real_Alba. He is pretending to be an Albanian when he is Hispanic. i read his message written in Italian. Instead of writing "gli albanesi" he wrote "li albanesi" a literal translation of "los albaneses" in Spanish.

Russophobes here are all hispanics because the Spanish language and culture are being ignored by non-hispanic people becuase they see no progress and knowledge in the Spanish speaking world.
Yugo   Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:27 am GMT
What? There is no Future of Rusian...they will be wiped out by a meteor...all of them...and the language will live in the books...which will be read by a lonely eskimo tribe...that will die out in a few years afterwards...and their wolves will be eaten by the last polar bear in that area...which will die from the "earth changes"...the end.
Asian   Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:40 am GMT
Could Vlad answer some questions for all Russian?

The questions are -
For Russian, who is his real ally or friend? Or has he once got one?
Why do Russian need so large lands to feed so small population?
Why is Russian so crazy to develop weapons that can destory the earth?
Why did some Russian try to kill asian who study or do business in Russia?
Roxana   Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:32 am GMT
Even if russian language dies out as someone here predicts, I don't think anyone else in the world will miss it, probably not even russians themselves. It will be gone just like a whisper in the air...
Vlad   Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:06 am GMT
Poor, poor hispanic fanatics. They were the ones who created this forum and all the Russophobes here are hispanics pretending to be slavs.

First they attack the French world. They could not accept that the status of French is higher than Spanish saying that it is weak that Africa will dump it.

Then they went attacking the English world, claiming the US territory belongs to Spanish people and therefore someday it should be taken by force. Then they declare that the common enemy of the French, Russian, German, and Spanish world is not each other but the English world when in reality they are the common enemy of other linguistic groups because of their attitude.

Then here they are they created this forum hoping that the Eastern Europeans would be drawn on their side. Ridiculous isn't it.

Finaly they started using my name posting messages I was interested on a blind date.
Vasilis   Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:32 pm GMT
Rusian language is already dying. There are no more famous russian writers or philosophs or anything. The only famous russians right now are a bunch of drunken miners who show up once in a while on internet, drunk and hopeless...
Naked Lenin   Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:59 am GMT
Russian language has no future. Unfortunately it will be taken over by chinese and turkic languages of neighboring turkic states whose population is expanding rapidly. In 100 years from now, only a few million people in the northern Rusia will be able to speak russian and that will be some kind of a mixture of chinese + turkish + english + russian.
Alba   Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:13 am GMT
Why does everybody hate Russian so much? Unless you have a specific personal reason to hate Russia stop being so judgmental sheesh. But I'll just remain neutral because I dont want to defend Russia either lol. I just think that all languages are beautiful.
Guest   Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:01 am GMT
Go ahead hispanic fanatics enjoy your remaining days because your descendants within a few generations will be totally different ethnic groups just like after the fall of Roman empires they evolved into Italians, Spaniards, Romanians and so on.
moimarie   Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:57 am GMT
Oh,my god, who are you, boys and what are you talking about? Russia is o'k, albanian! All my friends are married and are going to have a lot of kids! The period of demographic problems is over, wake up! By the way i'm not from Moskow and i'm talking about ordinary Russians.
moimarie   Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:01 pm GMT
The language position depends on literature and we have really well-known writers you must accept it! And russian is one of the languages of 6 languages the United Nations
Alba   Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:16 pm GMT
<<Oh,my god, who are you, boys and what are you talking about? Russia is o'k, albanian! >>

OMG! I didnt say anything, Russian! Other people are making fun of Russian, none of which are Albanian, sorry to disappoint you!
Predrag   Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:49 pm GMT
Oh yes, russian language. It will soon be dead, all right. How can chinese possibly learn russian? You know they have a hard time learning foreign languages. So, they will "kill" it!
Guest   Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:43 am GMT
<<Russian language has no future. Unfortunately it will be taken over by chinese and turkic languages of neighboring turkic states whose population is expanding rapidly. In 100 years from now, only a few million people in the northern Rusia will be able to speak russian and that will be some kind of a mixture of chinese + turkish + english + russian. >>

Don't I know the one who posted this message. It shows similarity with the message of that individual from tercer mundo who keeps on posting against anything French and now you are turning against the Russian language.