The Future of Russian

Franco   Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:12 am GMT
<<kitaice - eti budushchuje ruskije :DDD>>

Может быть, ты прав. Я думаю, что возможно, что китайцы вторгнутся в Россию.

<<Ukrainiana, do Ukranians not like Russians?>>

There is a great deal of enmity between them. Like between the Basque and Spanish!
Alec   Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:48 am GMT
The minorities of Russia have higher birth rates so its not entirely impossible that Russia might become a Turkic speaking nation.
Franco   Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:53 am GMT
You raise an excellent point Alec, I think you could be the most correct and enlightened out of all of us. I think it will be Kazakh.
Alba   Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:37 pm GMT
haha a Turkish Russia, I love it!! Can anyone say Ottoman Empire? =D
Linguist   Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:23 pm GMT
yeah, none of you know anything about Russia and about its minorities, i advise moderator to lock this shitty thread.
Alba   Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:37 pm GMT
What's that you say? Turkey invading Russia, and the Russian/Serbian race disappearing from the face of the Earth? I think so hahaha
Alba   Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:10 pm GMT
Excuse me, I have to make a correction to this:

"What's that you say? Turkey invading Russia, and the Russian/Serbian/Greek race disappearing from the face of the Earth? I think so hahaha"
Guest   Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:44 pm GMT
Yea,

Well THANKS for turning a decent conversation topic into ... this
Alba   Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:01 pm GMT
You're welcome guest. And I'm not the first person in here making anti-Russian comments. I defended them before, and for that I apologize. :-)
Vlad   Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:01 am GMT
<<What's that you say? Turkey invading Russia, and the Russian/Serbian race disappearing from the face of the Earth? I think so hahaha >>

Zdravsvuytye Alba,

Don't be so Russhopbic and get insecured with the Russian culture and language. Russian is more important than Spanish. Remember Russia and other Russian speaking nations are industrialised and have the technology in contradt with Spanish speaking nations technologicaaly laggard. We can provide technical assistance to poor countries like most Hispanic nations.

Imagine Turkey invading Russia. Do you really read? If so then how come you do not about the military strength of Russia. Put this in mind that your countries are more easily invaded by Non-Hispanics than Russia.
Vlad   Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:07 am GMT
<<Russian is disappearing from Ukraine, that is
Russian language in Ukraine is becoming Ukranized...
in 10 years time will resemble a dialect of Ukraine and it will vanish forever >>

Stop pretending that you are a Ukrainian Ukraniana. You are one of those Hispanic fanatics who would post anything just to make the people believe that Spanish is Universal hwen it fact it isn't. You're English shows traces of Spanish grammar and you can't fool us.

Russian is very much alive in Ukraine and the Ukranian speakers need it. In case you don't know do some research. In due time spanish will be raplaced by Guarani in Paraguay, by Portunhol in Uruguay, Lunfardo in Argentina, Quechua and Aymara in Peru and Bolivia, and Quiche and other native languages in Guatemala.
Guest   Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:11 am GMT
<<What's that you say? Turkey invading Russia, and the Russian/Serbian race disappearing from the face of the Earth? I think so hahaha >>

Zdravsvuytye Alba,

Don't be so Russhopbic and get insecured with the Russian culture and language. Russian is more important than Spanish. Remember Russia and other Russian speaking nations are industrialised and have the technology in contrast with Spanish speaking nations which are technologicaly laggard. We can provide technical assistance to poor countries like most Hispanic nations.

Imagine Turkey invading Russia. Do you really read? If so then how come you do not about the military strength of Russia. Put this in your mind that your countries are more easily invaded by Non-Hispanics than Russiabecause your military arsenal were just acquired from France and the US and they were outdated or no longer used by those countries where you bought them.
Franco   Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:30 am GMT
Stop talking about Spanish this thread has no relation whatsoever to Spanish. We're discussing Russian only. Get back in line!
Sam   Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:00 pm GMT
Forgive me for interupting your conversation, but I just noticed this...:

"Пожалуйста, не говорите ерунду. Не говорите ругательство. Не говорите такое дерьмо. Мы рассуждаем о том, что русский язык скоро исчезнет с лица мира. Каждый год, 750000 миллионов русских умирают. В то же время многие русские покидают свою родину, чтобы не жить как животные.

Вот, об этом говорите."

"Может быть, ты прав. Я думаю, что возможно, что китайцы вторгнутся в Россию."

O.O What language is that?? It looks awsome!
Vlad   Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:53 pm GMT
Shut up Sam!

Chinese population is declining because they kill female infants since they prefer male offspring.

Russia will not disappear as you expect. Spanish will disappear soon once their language go their separate way.

Russian diaspora in Gibraltar is the start of Spains russification. The Arabs failed but this time the Russian expatriates will accomplish that knowing that the Russians have strong assimilating powers unlike the Hispanic whose assimilating power is rather weak.

<<The minorities of Russia have higher birth rates so its not entirely impossible that Russia might become a Turkic speaking nation. >>

This is so laughable. The Turkic and the Chinese will be Russified within a short time the moment they settle in Russia. You bunch of dummies!