The Future of Russian

Pavel   Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:45 am GMT
Prophecy of Doom,

You Idiot the Russians do not easily give up their language and culture easily.

The demographic trend is not accurate. Don't believe everything that you hear or say becuase the data being submitted is not accurate sometimes they hide what is true. The slow population growth is temporary

Stop dreaming that someday your people will take inhabit where the Russian speaking people live.

Your opinion is not based on careful analysis but it's just your imagination.

And why did you mention Philipino here when we are just talking about Russians and Chinese here. There are very few Philipinos in Russia. Are you a Filipino?
real_Albania   Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:30 am GMT
Who cares what happens to Russia seriously? I've seen some Russians who look Chinese anyway so I think the "prophecy" is coming true! haha
Vlad   Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:34 am GMT
Yeah they look Chinese but they're not they are Mongolian and they speak Russians fluently.

By the way I also saw many Hispanic Americans who look like Thais, Philipinos, Malaysians etc not Spaniards.
Vlad   Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:35 am GMT
Yeah they look Chinese but they're not they are Mongolians)Mongolic people) and they speak Russians fluently.

By the way I also saw many Hispanic Americans who look like Thais, Philipinos, Malaysians etc not Spaniards.

The prophecy of doom is bound to failure.
Vlad   Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:38 am GMT
I read in another thread that A guy with a surname Chang-Diaz who is developing plasma materials to be used in space exploration. We'll he's Chinese and it's evident that they are taking over the entire Hispanic America by investing and setting-up hi-tech establishments. Someday you will be require to learn Chinese.
Franco   Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:40 am GMT
<<The demographic trend is not accurate. Don't believe everything that you hear or say becuase the data being submitted is not accurate sometimes they hide what is true. The slow population growth is temporary >>

Why do people continuously run from the bright light of the truth when all you need to do is open your heart and accept it? The truth is like some yucky medicine, difficult to swallow, yet makes you convalesce.

The Russian population growth is not slow, it is OVERWHELMINGLY NEGATIVE! It is because people can't afford to have kids.

You need to stop believing in conspiracy theories and open yourself to the facts.
real_Alba   Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:22 am GMT
<<By the way I also saw many Hispanic Americans who look like Thais, Philipinos, Malaysians etc not Spaniards.>> um yea that was kind of his point. Hispanics dont have a definite "race" they're mixed with white, black, mulatto. They're not a deffinite race, and thats how Russia is gonna be soon. :-)
Prophecy   Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:16 am GMT
I am afraid but I have to be true to the facts, my dear desparate Rusian fellow. The Rusian nation is a dieing breed. Rusians will blend as a Splenda packet in the acidic Chinese vinegar. They will be the next big nation to disappear from this planet. Rusian language will not be lost because people will "give it up", but there would basically be no soul who can speak it or even need its usage. There will be expeditions of scientists who will try to find Rusian speakers throughout the world. Rusian language will be posted along with Cherokee in the museums' history stands. Many old Rusian couples will be mumified for future scientific studies, in other desperate hopes of once again raisin this dead giant from the ashes of prophetic death!

Once upon a time, there were these people called Rusian...
Franco   Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:48 am GMT
Ha ha it was good Prophecy untill you took it a little too far. Now it is clear that you are just talking out of your bodily waste passage.

I think it will decline but that about the mummification is really not true I think. Why would they need to be mummified it doesnt' make sense. It's not like Russians are special, anyone could speak Russian so it would be easier just to save recordings and stuff of Russian and teach it to the new people in 200 years so they can learn it like normal rather than raising people from the dead which is scientifically unacomplished yet and would cost a fortune, just to save an extinct language when it can be preserved in other ways.
Pavel   Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:34 am GMT
The Hispanics in America are in great danger of being absorbed by first the English. It will start in Mexico the moment the Americans stay there for good. They can easily assimilate those Mexicans after that it will gradually proceed to all Central America. Same thing with Puerto Rico since it is still a US possesion.

Dominican Republic will be overwhelmed by Hatians. Many inhabitants within the Haitian border speak Haitian Creole. Although there is a big chance that they would rather choose standard French over Hatian Creole well that's good and the Hatian will soon follow them.

The Spanish Language in South America will be overwhelmed by Portuguese since Brazil will someday become an economic and military power. Hispanic nations will look up at Brazil as a country that will draw them from poverty which no one to blame but the Hispanic themselves because of their indolent attitude which they inherited from Mother Spain.

As for Spain it will be partialy Russified because as we all know there are lots of Russian expatriates and tourists in Gibraltar and that will serve as their base to take over parts of Spain and they will convert from Roman Catholics to Orthodox.

Some parts of Spanish will be arabised too in culture and in language in religion too. From the north, the French will pour in and easily frenchify the inhabitants there.

In other words, Castille, Aragon, Leon, Asturias will fall on French's hands while Andalusia and Valencia to Russians, and Canary Islands and Sevilla to the Arabs.

Now that is what you call a real PROPHECY OF DOOM TO THE HISPANIC LANGUAGE AND CULTURE.
Pavel   Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:51 am GMT
You keep on emphasising about the low birth rate in Russia. Look who is talking because Spain has the lowest birth rate in Europe and it is the one that is NEGATIVE. That would be an easy task for the Russians, French, and Arabs to absorb its inhabitants. It's like yummy for them to absorb these people.

<<The Russian population growth is not slow, it is OVERWHELMINGLY NEGATIVE! It is because people can't afford to have kids.>>

The Hispanics are the one who cannot have kids not because they do they cannot afford it but they are mutating. Meaning they are turning into gays or MARICON or MARIPOSA in your language. They are losing their capacity to impregnate women because their sexual preferences are male.

And stop bragging about the high birth rate of Hispanic America. In the near future the poverty in latin America woill worsen and they will become mush poorer than now that they will soon have nothing to eat. Instead of these they will turn to each other and start slaughtering each other for food, they will resor to CANNIBALISM. Hey what a coincidence, the cannibals were common at the time of the discovery of America in the place what is now called Puerto Rico and Cuba.

After eating their fellow Hispanics the remaining parts will cremated. Nothing will remain of them no traces. Not even in memory the world will soon forget about the word Hispanics. They will be completely in oblivion.
Prophecy   Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:06 pm GMT
Pavel,

I wander how do you think you will survive with this kind of attitude. You are only accelerating your own expected death. Don't you think it would be better for you Rusians to hide somewhere in caves to preserve language and genes? I think you should find the power to stop this self-destructing process and start learning some Chinese. You will need it soon. The sooner, the better.
Pavel   Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:22 pm GMT
Prophecy of Doom,

Stop your non-sense prediciton that Russian will die. the Hispanics are the one who will soon become extinct. Now start learning English if your from Mexico or Central America or Puerto Rico, French if your in Dominican Republic, and Portuguese if your from South America in anticipation for the Hispanics' assimilation into that group.

And start preparing recipes with Hispanic people as main ingredients because as time goes on the poverty in your places is getting worse. So start devouring each other and be a an Expert Cannibal. Bon Appetit!
Panagiotis   Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:18 pm GMT
Even though Prophecy is joking a lot :-) there is truth to what is saying. Rusians are really in a deep sh*t regarding their population and language. Men and women die uncountlessly from alkoohol, marriages are down drastically, already married couples don't have kids because they're too poor to provide for them, their medical facilities and services are down to hell, etc, etc...Rusia has become a land where 100 thousand people have everything they can immagine, and the rest of the nation is dieing slowly. It maybe shows the nature of Rusian people, when they get to the top, they don't wanna take responsibility for the masses. That's probably why comunism and its' ideas had such a great success over there during Lenin & Co. On the other hand, Chinese, Rusians' big neighbor have been, is, and will be booming economically, demographically, etc, etc. What Prophecy is saying is just a logical product of events with the millenias worth of nations' histories.
real_Alba   Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:56 am GMT
Can anyone say Chinese Russians? hahaha....and what does being poor have to do with having kids? I think the only people still having kids in Europe are Albanians ahahhaa...we will take over. It is only a matter of time.