Which language sounds the worst??

Kon   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:22 pm GMT
ik leeber dick
KISHOTT   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:26 pm GMT
Continental Portuguese sounds the least pleasing.
Guest   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:34 pm GMT
Well, italian music sounds good.....but, please, not Tiziano Ferro!! Pleaseeeeee!!! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! lol lol lol
m   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:44 pm GMT
to me, AMERICAN ENGLISH sounds like they have their mouth full of huge potatoes, often hard to understand
Alba   Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:56 pm GMT
OMG I LOVE TIZIANO FERRO!!!!! ewww haters!!!! lol not to mention, Laura Pausini, Nek, Paola & Chiara, Eros Ramazzotti, Andrea Boccelli, Umberto Tozi, etc lol
Eric   Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:14 am GMT
<<to me, AMERICAN ENGLISH sounds like they have their mouth full of huge potatoes, often hard to understand>>

Your impression might stem from the fact that they hardly move their lips, working mostly whith their tongues and their throats. I don't agree with you though. I watch a lot of American series and the American accent(s) is what I most used to. Try to watch a British film set in northern England and we will discuss it again (assuming English isn't your native tongue).
Franco   Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:54 am GMT
The worse sounding language is definately Bhutanese.
Guest   Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:36 pm GMT
The worse sounding language is definately the one spoken by an idiot.
Guest   Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:57 pm GMT
so true
Eric   Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:05 pm GMT
Good one Guest.
Guest   Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:18 pm GMT
The whore sounding language is definately a vagina fart
BooBooGun   Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:50 am GMT
Oh yeah...Bhutanese...oh how much I hate that language...I once burned a Bhutanese flag...what an experience...better than sex...
BooBooGun   Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:01 am GMT
Yep, Bhutanese, Fharoese and Greek...they should be banned forever...they are like body-abducting aliens...they transform innocent speakers into ugly monsters...there should be an UN meeting to vote out these three so-called languages from human usage. If anyone speaks them in pubic, they should be fined for causing pain and suffering to innocent listeners...they should be treated like other harm causing bad habits like smoking, or excesive drinking...please, stop using them...you're killing us with your irresponsibility...do it for the children...
The same   Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:02 am GMT
Please...for the children...please...
Brian   Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:00 pm GMT
Greek language is a big human mistake. It is an accident full of fatalities and the main victims are greeks themselves. I have nothing against greeks and even have a couple of greek friends, but their language is...oh no...no...no...no...no...it must be stopped. It is the most upleasant thing for the ears. It gives the most peaceful listener the urge to hit the speaker right in the eye. Short, it must be avoided!