Which European languages are most likely to die out?

a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:04 pm GMT
La mia madre non e brutta. La mia madre ha settanta sei anni, e forse e piu bella di lei. Mi padre ha ottanta tre anni e sta, ancora in buona salute. Sopratutto, real_Alba, mia madre non e, e mai stato una puttana. E tu padre? Sta ancora vivo? Forse no. L'Albanesi non campano passato l'anno di cinquanta perche tutti gli Albanesi sono poveri come la terra. La mia madre vecchia e piu bella di lei. Tu ha forse una faccia di cane. Ciao. Ci vediamo.
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:13 pm GMT
real_Alba why don´t you suck my big italian sausage.
real_Alba   Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:34 pm GMT
ehh...prego non parla di mia madre e il mio padre, lei stano in buona salute e sono molto belli come me :p e il mio nonno vivo 100 anni. l'Albanesi non sono tutti poveri...qualunque ti stai dicendo io adoro Italia e non voglio ascoltare a te. e come poso sapere che la tua mama e piu bella di me? non mi hai visto lol ciao and thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.
Albanian joke   Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:35 pm GMT
"If you want to disperse 100 Italians,you just have to shoot in air
but if you want to disperse 100 Albanians,you must kill 100 Albanians"
tanti coglioni,codardi!!!

ALBANIAN WILL BE A SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN ITALY
You should start learning albanian,hajvan!
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:25 pm GMT
you sure real_Alba I hear you american/chicano chicks love italian sausage
a.p.a.m.   Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:37 pm GMT
... justa don´t bitea to harde orrr ite wille speet ine youra facee
real_Alba   Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:52 pm GMT
Im not American or chicano.
real_Alba   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:25 am GMT
I love Italian dick.
real_Alba(STOP STEALING M   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:35 am GMT
SERIOUSLY STOP IMPERSONATING ME!!!!!!!! this is supposed to be a language forum with mature people!!!!! wtf!!!!!>>>skhdlf;ajdkfl;ajdf;aodjf;adljkfa
Franco   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:39 am GMT
American and Extremaduran will be the first to die out. Of that we can be certain. As Americans return to the homeland in Northern Algeria their language will be only a relic in Europe left by those who can't afford anything.
Albanese   Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:36 pm GMT
I like sicilian,venetian,calabrian and sardinian languages
Italian may disappear but these languages will live for ever
te qifsha nenen,motren dhe cfare femrash ke ne fis o kelysh bushtre
D'accordo?
a.p.a.m.   Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:50 pm GMT
Albanese has the wisdom of a fool.
Albanese   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:45 pm GMT
Although smart apamalato,you agree with the second

Listen smart!All the great personalities of Italy are Albanians

Giuseppe Garibaldi=Albanian
Francesco Crispi=Albanian
Antonio Gramsci=Albanian
Benito Mussolini=Albanian

you see,how this language will disappear?
you have no leaders except albanians
you are under decay,you depend on our worker's hand
student   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:54 pm GMT
I was going to contribute to this potentially interesting topic until I read the ridiculous messages.
suomalainen   Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:11 pm GMT
The last fluent native speakers of Livonian are Viktor Berthold (86) and his cousin Grizelda Kristina (97) who lives in Canada. Livonian is a Balto-Finnic language that used to be spoken in NW corner of Latvia. Thus, I would guess it is the next European language to die out. Other Finno-Ugric languages at verge of extinction are Votic (three villages in Ingria, between Estonia and St.Petersburg), Ume Saami and Pite Saami (Central-Northern Norway and Sweden), and Ter Saami (Eastern Kola Peninsula, Russia). None of these has more than a dozen native speakers.
There are estimations that 90% of world´s 6000 - 7000 languages will die during this century. Still, a language can continue to be spoken among enthusiasts and descendants of native speakers, like the case is with Manx, Cornish and even Livonian.
Because both Italian or Albanian are safe national languages, I would propose that you who live at opposite coasts of Adrian sea could stop insulting each other on this forum (and even elsewhere). I hope we all could love our one language and nation and respect each others´ right to do the same.