United-Statian movement

Miguel de Cerveza   Tue May 22, 2007 12:15 am GMT
He's ashamed to mention where he lives. If he ever mentioned it, he would reveal that he is from a third world country from hell, and we would all laugh at him for being such a pathetic loser.
F.B.   Tue May 22, 2007 12:18 am GMT
Yeah right, you're one to talk about poverty, except our unemployment rates are two or three times lower than yours!

I don't think so, but even if you are right I have to say Americans seem to me slaves regarding work, unconsious slaves.
Often it comes natyrally to disregard family etc. to make money.....make money for WHAT? It's a different mentality.
With rare exceptions: I have been in America several times and I saw many people complaining they have to work always (and being paid a little) and they envy Europe way of life. That is what I saw.
It is not a criticism. It's umbelievable, every time people say something about America which is not a compliment you think it's a criticism at once. Don't you think you are a bit paranoic?
Nobody here want to show the superiority of any country, it is just a talk.
EVERY country has its positive and negative characteristic, the perfection isn't of this world.
I think nobody want to say America is bad in everything, but on the other side don't try to make believe that the moon is made of green cheese.
Americans have often an irritating sense of "superiority" and people simply don't understand why.
And it's very strange since America was made by people of ALL the world
Henry VIII   Tue May 22, 2007 12:18 am GMT
Perhaps maybe he lives in one of those great European "democracies" that still has a Monarch or regularly riots after elections?
F.B.   Tue May 22, 2007 12:22 am GMT
I forgot: insulting other peoples don't help much the conversation
Guest   Tue May 22, 2007 12:23 am GMT
--I think nobody want to say America is bad in everything, but on the other side don't try to make believe that the moon is made of green cheese.--

The funny this is that if the moon were indeed made of green cheese, only Americans have been there to know for sure! Maybe it is? How do you know it is, since you're not American? Haha...

Of course no country is perfect, but some are better than others. I'd put America up against any land you would like to match it against.

In addition, your claims about American vacation time is mostly unfounded. You use anecdotal evidence to back up your argument, and that's not going to work.
Guest   Tue May 22, 2007 12:24 am GMT
--I forgot: insulting other peoples don't help much the conversation--

That's a piece of advice that all should consider.
Miguel de Cerveza   Tue May 22, 2007 12:27 am GMT
I'm sure he lives in one of those great European "democracies" where they riot before, during, and after those exciting futbol/soccer games. It's amazing to see these Euro fuckers go berserk over the outcome of a silly, boring, stupid sport. While Americans are hard at work, this is what these European idiots do during one of their 12 weeks of vacation a year. Yeah, you Europeans are very cultural, and enlightened as well.
F.B.   Tue May 22, 2007 12:34 am GMT
I made a mistake: doesn't help the conversation.

No, I'm not American, but does it change anything?
Are you going to insult me for that?
Sincerely your post has something of that "arrogance" I was talking about. I don't understand the necessity to laugh at other people.
Can we put down this STUPID and nonsense argumantation about "who is the best"? NOBODY is the "best", it's NOT a competition.
You have the inclination to this useless competition, we should be all friends.
What a irrepressible competitiveness...
Guest   Tue May 22, 2007 12:35 am GMT
Haha, good point. I was thinking of that earlier but forgot to mention it!
Miguel de Cerveza   Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 am GMT
When you guys cut the crap with all the anti-American stereotypes. The Americans will reciprocate. Deal?
Guest   Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 am GMT
It's all in good fun, but I'm just trying to defend my country which is constantly under attack on this forum. But I'm okay with ending this stupid discussion.
Miguel de Cerveza   Tue May 22, 2007 12:41 am GMT
<<It's all in good fun, but I'm just trying to defend my country which is constantly under attack on this forum. But I'm okay with ending this stupid discussion.>> So am I.
F.B.   Tue May 22, 2007 12:47 am GMT
To tell the truth it's the first time I wrote here and you insulted me, pretending to know the CONTINENT in which I live and vomiting slurs even to it.
I've never said I'm European. And yes, Europe is simply wonderful, each country.
It's better to talk about positive things than negative, becuase we ALL know these slurs are only inexistent stereotypes just to offend (is it true, Cerveza?), so we can go on or saying something true
s.jack   Tue May 22, 2007 5:15 am GMT
The true is following: We the Proud Sasquatch are the most beautifull in the USA (United Sasquatch of Alltheworld!)
Guest   Tue May 22, 2007 11:35 am GMT
JUST RENAME THE ENTIRE WESTERN HEMISPHERE >>HESPERICA<<!!!