Which are the most useful languages to travel?

Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:12 am GMT
<<The only moron who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about are you: SINCE you live in the US you have to explain what fuckin' you know about Switzerland and Europe!!
In Switzerland there are as many Italian speakers as for German and French and it is CURRENTLY taught in Italian speaking parts of Switzerland.
And if you are the same genius who wrote that in Val d'Aosta French is the common language we have the proof.>>

Well apparently I know more than you about it because what you wrote there is completely wrong.

<<Ah yes, US is a very second class country>>

I'd love to hear your idea of a "first class country."
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:50 am GMT
Spanish is not indeed an international language.

Click these links to find out why: http://www2.ignatius.edu/faculty/turner/languages.htm and http://www2.ignatius.edu/faculty/turner/worldlang.htm.

According to this sites Spanish(20) is behind English(37) and French(23) after weighing the 6 factors:
1. Number of primary speakers
2. Number of secondary speakers
3. Number and population of countries where used
4. Number of major fields using the language internationally
5. Economic power of countries of the languages
6. Socio-literary prestige

Spanish like Chinese got its strength in Factor Number 1. It relied only on the large number of speakers and countries where it is natively spoken.

But when it comes to secondary speakers, it has only 20 million speakers as opposed to French with 190,000,000 and English with 150,000,000.

In the outer core, Spanish is zero while English and French have 24 and 18 respectively.

In the fringe countries, English has 82, French 12, Russian 11, and Spanish just 1 (USA?).

This study is based on the articles Dr. Bernard Comrie, George Weber and Ethnologue.

I challenge those Hispanic Flies to present their arguments or reactions on this. Come on let the viewers of this Antimoon read them to know how you reason well.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:00 am GMT
Where in the World Wide Web that you can fnd a relaible website created by reliable people or an organization stating that Spanish is the second International language not French, Hispanic Files?
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:04 am GMT
Where in the World Wide Web that you can fnd a relaible website created by reliable people or an organization stating that Spanish is the second International language not French, Hispanic Flies?

Look there are lot's of websites that contain that French and English are the only truly GLOBAL languages. I haven't found one that says Spanish belongs to that category.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:29 am GMT
<< In Switzerland there are as many Italian speakers as for German and French >>

I'm not a fan of Americans but you're just talking out of your ass... here is my proof ~

Native speakers number about 64% (4.6 million) for German, 20% (1.5 million) for French, 7% (0.5 million) for Italian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Top_10_languages_of_Switzerland_%28en%29.svg

Where is your proof?

To all the next 6 years old babies who are going to write data from that shit of wikipedia I say: Put them in your ass directly.
We are all FED UP by these idiotic data taken on an idiotic site with no control, no reliability, no credibility etc. and where a 5 y.o. can write on.
If you want to report data make a SERIOUS research because even a 12 y.o. doesn't use that shiteous site for school research.
It seems it exixts only this stupid site to have information.
Here's my proof.
I hope we will be spared to hear other references to wikipedia in future.

I would like to know why nobody reported data for the other idiocies told by "guest" such as for example if you visit an Italian region you have to speak French....etc.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:11 pm GMT
Well, Guest, here is the proof:

http://www.swissworld.org/eng/swissworld.html?siteSect=601&sid=4059003&rubricId=14010

You fanatics can tell what you want, it won't change the fact that German is by far the number one in Switzerland
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:22 pm GMT
<<I would like to know why nobody reported data for the other idiocies told by "guest" such as for example if you visit an Italian region you have to speak French....etc. >>

The Italian region named Aosta Valley, is historically a francophone (and francoprovençal) land, and French is an official language of this region with Italian of course, but with Benito Mussolini the "italianization" cause the gradual disapearance of the French language.
" September 22nd 1561, the duke Emmanuel-Philibert declares the french language official as a replacement of the Latin for the West part of his duchy and the Valley of Aoste."

So <<idiocies told by "guest" such as for example if you visit an Italian region you have to speak French.>> isn't so stupid and idiotic...
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:18 pm GMT
<< To all the next 6 years old babies who are going to write data from that shit of wikipedia I say: Put them in your ass directly.
We are all FED UP by these idiotic data taken on an idiotic site with no control, no reliability, no credibility etc. and where a 5 y.o. can write on.
If you want to report data make a SERIOUS research because even a 12 y.o. doesn't use that shiteous site for school research.
It seems it exixts only this stupid site to have information.
Here's my proof.
I hope we will be spared to hear other references to wikipedia in future. >>

Aren't you getting tired of your own bullshit?
How about you do the SERIOUS research for a change, and let us know what the result is, you shitfaced fuck.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:34 pm GMT
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:01 pm GMT
The Italian region named Aosta Valley, is historically a francophone (and francoprovençal) land

Ahhh!! what another load of bullshits! Now there is the "historical" thread... So according to you Corse and all the Cote d'Azur should be Italian speaking areas SINCE they were always Italian and France stole them. Simple.
The Monaco Royal Family is a family descendant from the Ligurian region, so Monaco should speak Italian?
1561? WOW! Why don't you go back anymore?!! Great point.
Earlier Roman Empire "declared" Latin as the language of the Empire so 3/4 of Europe should speak Latin.... wonderful tought you have.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:05 pm GMT
No, French is still spoken there to this day, it's not a historical language.
The town of Courmayeur speaks French, even though it's inside Italy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courmayeur
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:11 pm GMT
Is there a convention of shittypedia fans on this forums?
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:12 pm GMT
Well, at least we're giving you something... instead of just doing nothing and denying everything, like you.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:54 pm GMT
mmmhhh ... giving shit is much better!
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:55 pm GMT
Go suck on a dick until your mouth is full of cum, then go french kiss you mother.