FRENCH or SPANISH?

Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:44 am GMT
<< For all I care ALL OF EUROPE IS IRRELEVENT. >>

Now that includes the whole Spain and indirectly Hispanic America since they are Spanish derived nations.
Guest   Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:16 am GMT
Why do these discussions invariably take place in the gutter? Europeans are the SCUM OF THE EARTH, THE INVENTORS OF RACISM, FASCISM AND WAR MONGERING. For all I care ALL OF EUROPE IS IRRELEVENT

You forgot Nazism, ignorant.
All things America made its in perfectly way until they became the pillars of that "society". Everybody can see the disgusting racism and idiotic stereotypes that reign in America nowadays. So, as you can see, there is always a worst scum!!
By the way, in your pathetic idiocy you don't even know that racism is not "invented" (!!!!), but it is always existed in all the world in EVERY culture.
If racism in Europe spread you have to thank UK and Germany particularly
Rizzeck   Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:11 pm GMT
"If racism in Europe spread you have to thank UK and Germany particularly"

Have you heard of figurative speech Eurotrash? Probably not, they don't teach you much in your pathetic institutions that you call univerisites. By the way, take a look at the world league tables, and you will find American institutions dominating the top half of the rankings, with Europeans ones falling far behind.

A propos: Quit crying about American businessess, particularly Private Equity, buying out your ailing, family run enterprises--it is your atavistic, Marxist ideology holding you subhuman people back. Euroscum--learn Chinese yet?!
Union of stupid Americrap   Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:50 pm GMT
"If racism in Europe spread you have to thank UK and Germany particularly"--Guest (you are a moron)

It's true, in fact the only thing fucking US retards herited from that damp shitty foggy island is racism.

Have you heard of figurative speech Eurotrash? Probably not, they don't teach you much in your pathetic institutions that you call univerisites. By the way, take a look at the world league tables, and you will find American institutions dominating the top half of the rankings, with Europeans ones falling far behind.

AAHHA!!! An Americrap retard speaking of teaching and education!! A sad joke!
Idiot, US "colleges" (they don't even reserve to be called universities) are top ranked only for their money, considering education you are stopped to Stone age. In your crappy school they teach you to think only in terms of percentages and tables and this is the result!
Your monkey-president attended the "BEST" colleges of your country and his level of education is less than an ape. It is sufficient to see all his crappy figures he made all around the world, and he attended the "top ranked schools"... A fucking ignorant and retarded like all you, dumbass uneducated idiots
Guest   Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:57 pm GMT
And yet for as "awful" as our educational system supposedly is, we're still the strongest and most powerful country in the history of the world.
Guest   Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:24 pm GMT
When the yankee is showed up and smeared with shit the litany of "most powerful country" is a good refugee! mmhhhh let me see, this is at least the 45678983589 time we hear this, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ORIGINAL!
Is your record broken????
Typical answer of a 8 years old.
Furthermore they are fuckin liars because they post shitty lies and then when somebody cover them with shit they retract!
So pathetic.
Oh i've lamost forgotten you are only the dumbest and most idiot country in the history of the world, but go on dreaming, one day somebody wake you up and i'd not be in your shoes.
Do you think the party will last forever???
Guest   Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:27 pm GMT
<< Oh i've lamost forgotten you are only the dumbest and most idiot country in the history of the world >>

So why is it that thousands upon thousands of Mexicans and Hispanics cross the border to the USA every year?
Franco   Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:34 pm GMT
Because they are crusading for reclamation of lost territory.
Guest   Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:36 pm GMT
<< Because they are crusading for reclamation of lost territory. >>

Go fuck your mother right in her asshole.
Because if that's right, then France should ask for half of the United States, and Holland should ask for New York back.

Only people with third world mentalities think the way you do.
Guest   Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:48 pm GMT
<< Oh i've lamost forgotten you are only the dumbest and most idiot country in the history of the world >>

So why is it that thousands upon thousands of Mexicans and Hispanics cross the border to the USA every year?

Yes exactly! Thanks to US if they are in these conditions. Say thanks to imperialism and US habit to tremple on, destroy, exploit, political interference, persuit of own interests at any cost etc. etc. ect.
Clear.
Guest   Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:02 am GMT
Quit you're bitching, everyone plays by the same rules, we're just the best at doing it. When you shitty Hispanics tried to go to war with us, we whipped your asses and took your land. It's no different when you went to war in Central America and extinguished the Aztecs and the Incas in South America.

Cortez "The Killer" was just as bad as Bush.
Guest   Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:05 am GMT
<< It's no different when you went to war in Central America and extinguished the Aztecs and the Incas in South America. >>

Exactly, anyone who thinks that the US stole the Mexicans' land, should in turn agree to give their land to the Aztecs and Mayans and Incas who they butchered.
Guest   Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:08 am GMT
Strange you talk of war! It's really very odd since the poor shitty figure you made in Viet Nam (the worst of any war), or you think everydoby doesn't know few countrymen kicked the "superpower" and all its arrogancy and "Invincible" military equipment directly home and besides running?
Guest   Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:13 am GMT
Don't try to change the subject, what's your opinion about the indigenous Amerindian civilisations who you have almost erased out of existence?
Guest   Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:36 am GMT
The same disgusting opinion I have for indigenous Indian civilisations erased in North America, no more no less. So what is the point?
It seems you are trying to change the subject